Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

BB Naija 3 Winner Miracle, And His Brother Maltreated Me @tweetoracle Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BB Naija 3 Winner Miracle, And His Brother Maltreated Me @tweetoracle Cries Out (511 Views)

Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Graduates With Distinction (Graduation Video) / BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / #BBNaija Winner Miracle receives N12million Mercedes Benz Prize - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BB Naija 3 Winner Miracle, And His Brother Maltreated Me @tweetoracle Cries Out by Stanyvic(m): 1:14pm On May 12, 2018
TweetOracle was known on twitter for his massive support and campaign for Miracle when the reality show was still ongoing. He took to Miracle's fan group on whatsapp to talk about how He was paid back despite his dedication.

See screenshots below

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ini Edo Steps Out With N745k Balenciaga Bag / The Alex Unusual Empire! #bbnaija’s Alex Launches Youtube Channel / Tekno Welcomes His First Child With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.