Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) (60762 Views)

UK Jails Adeyinka Oluwaseyi Ajose For Raping Under 13-Year-Old Girl (Photo) / Augustine Omini Oboni: Nigerian Man Turns Teen Into Sex Slave In South Africa / Gang Kept 14-Year-Old Girl As Sex Slave In Bauchi, Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Timoleon(m): 4:50pm On May 12, 2018
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by fvckme(f): 4:51pm On May 12, 2018
I will keep saying it.
Arabs are worst than White Supremacy
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Dearlord(m): 4:51pm On May 12, 2018
All is well
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Strikethem: 4:51pm On May 12, 2018
Plz who can summarize.
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 12, 2018
Arab is the reason why I hate Islam..........They are too violent and wicked
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by fpeter(f): 4:54pm On May 12, 2018
Summary bikonu...who wan read that long epistle? I dey write exam ni?
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by SniperSmurf(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2018
There is no such thing as greener pastures.

#staywoke

#buharimustgo
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by burakado17: 4:55pm On May 12, 2018
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by deaconbiggy(m): 4:55pm On May 12, 2018
Senorito:

I dey tell you! I dey find who go summarise am.

The summary is... you know how God called Elijah ..... what am I typing
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by tunary(m): 4:55pm On May 12, 2018
9PBLIVE:
how can somebody read this one lipsrsealed

*dont quote the post
I tire self o
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by jabor4Naija(m): 4:56pm On May 12, 2018
U saved money? How? Aunty aunty u can lie ehn, no be u talk say u no dey get time now u talk say u even send money give ur siblings from d one wen u save. Truth no dey ur mouth abeg
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 12, 2018
Hmmm. Thank God for your life.

70% of the story is true. The remainder is a mixture of half truth and lies.

Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by BruncleZuma: 4:59pm On May 12, 2018
Nicolars:

na you feel say person go read am..lol

Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Zither(m): 4:59pm On May 12, 2018
Moral of the story — a bird in hand is worth two in the forest. Never trust anyone. Do your homework. If only she had listened to her late mother's words - be contented with what little you have. Thank God she survived and is doing well.

Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 12, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
FTC

Dedicated to my Boss Senator Samuel Anyanwu and Incoming Governor Imo State 2019 cool

In case he need campaign managers, I mean paid ones, Holla me.

Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by BruncleZuma: 4:59pm On May 12, 2018
northvietnam:

she go do ashawo work d tin come bck fire and she's here telling us super story....

Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by IdeyFindWife: 5:05pm On May 12, 2018
Of course, it's a sad and sickening turn of events, that becomes the outcome of a minute fraction of broken societies and Banana republic like Nigeria.

Thank God for the new lease on life she's getting, many never even made it back, a lot went thru all the trouble only to die in the desert or the sea.

Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Fuckgiver(m): 5:05pm On May 12, 2018
nawa o :onawa o
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Jethrolite(m): 5:05pm On May 12, 2018
BruncleZuma:
This story is filled with holes...believe it at your own detriment.
Please point out the holes because the story is air tight to me.

Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by agadez007(m): 5:06pm On May 12, 2018
Na Yoruba Ashawo ooo

Na dem dem
After them go dey insult other people

Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by breakeven: 5:06pm On May 12, 2018
Lazy Nigeria youth. They are all complaining of reading this epistle. No wonder their knowledge is shallow and twisted. Buhari may be right after all.
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by northvietnam(m): 5:07pm On May 12, 2018
BruncleZuma:

this man @ BruncleZuma
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by BruncleZuma: 5:08pm On May 12, 2018
Jethrolite:
Please point out the holes because the story is air tight to me.

Start from the beginning and read it again.
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by nowpresence(f): 5:08pm On May 12, 2018
so many loopholes in the story
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Postanalyser: 5:10pm On May 12, 2018
Only in naija will u see 22 year old girl. for Godsake, after 18,every girl is now a woman.
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by emmysoftyou: 5:15pm On May 12, 2018
Blackfire:
Lies....
how is it lies? Those muslem Arabs re zombies if you don't know. We have Them in Nigeria.

Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Pat081: 5:18pm On May 12, 2018
jboy73:
Yoruba's are heartless and wicked
u re nt well 4 wot u just comments here
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Nigeriadondie: 5:19pm On May 12, 2018
Muslim arabs are devils. Very wicked & heartless beasts
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by sammirano: 5:21pm On May 12, 2018
Too long mehn
Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by emmysoftyou: 5:21pm On May 12, 2018
jabor4Naija:
U saved money? How? Aunty aunty u can lie ehn, no be u talk say u no dey get time now u talk say u even send money give ur siblings from d one wen u save. Truth no dey ur mouth abeg
oga the lady Na house help, Na she dey go market, e possible make she saved money Na. At least she buy phone, then the little wey she hide, she give her siblings.
The girl story no matter but na Wetin our sisters dey pass through for Arabs country be that..

Take it or....

Re: My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 12, 2018
I read it and these are my comments

She obviously lied on the following parts

1. Never being sexually involved with her various masters

2. How she got money to come back

And finally they need to test her for STDs something tells me this is will explain alot

I rest my noodles

Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos / Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects / Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos