Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta (8572 Views)

FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) / FG Sacks 2,525 N-power Beneficiaries, Warns Against Acts Of Indiscipline, Others / Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by 10Ebisco: 2:18pm On May 12, 2018
Two Officers of the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Delta State Sector, have been dismissed from service over their alleged involvement in “fake drivers’ license deal.”

Mr. Rindom Kumven, the State Sector Commander, who confirmed the sack of the officers to DAILY POST said: “the officers were sacked because their hands were soiled with oil, it is a measure to curb incidents of forgery, particularly driver’s’ license by touts within the system, they were caught engaging in such practices, and we cannot tolerate such act”.

He disclosed that driver’s license had undergone series of improvements to guarantee its security, adding that it cannot be faked by unscrupulous persons, except insiders within the FRSC.

“The amount for license is N6, 350 for five years,” the FRSC boss told DAILY POST.

He noted that drivers’ license was a tripartite arrangement between the corps, board of internal revenue and vehicle inspection unit.

He said the corps will continue to work in collaborative measure, with a view to ensuring genuineness in the issuance of license to drivers.

He added: “we are carrying out rally in motor parks, we will distribute flyers, and sensitize our people on the implications of using fake drivers’ license.

“The sacked officers are: Suliman Garba, and Igwuoke Dennis; their sack will create some level sanity in the corps”.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/frsc-sacks-2-officers-over-fake-drivers.html

Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by NwaAmaikpe: 2:33pm On May 12, 2018
shocked

Nice one...
Immigration should do the same.

Extorting officials.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by jabor4Naija(m): 8:30am On May 13, 2018
They should also be arrested and charged to court na. Wait o,.........did he just say a drivers license is 6500

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by Hahnemann: 7:18am On May 14, 2018
Are they not aware that whenever a road safety officer ask a commercial driver for vehicle papers that there is always a minimum of #500 bribe in that paper which till date I'm still confused on how they always remove it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by Nobody: 7:18am On May 14, 2018
SARs should be next...

Useless country!
Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by micgray100(m): 7:19am On May 14, 2018
Almost all drivers license issued in Nigeria are fake... I stand to be corrected

1 Like

Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by DoreJoe(m): 7:21am On May 14, 2018
We are on the way to the office, just wait a little. cheesy grin
Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by PaulArturo(m): 7:23am On May 14, 2018
Amount of drivers license is 6 wetin??
Come don't provoke me ooo
These same Frsc took 15k from me two years ago to process mine
I heard it's almost 25k now.
When someone wants to expose them their lower ranked officers takes the punishment
Those Oga's are the once taking the bribe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by Deltayankeeboi: 7:25am On May 14, 2018
Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by nedu2000(m): 7:26am On May 14, 2018
The cost of licence even from the FRSC website is N10,450 ,i don't know where this man brought his N6,350 talk from.

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by erico2k2(m): 7:31am On May 14, 2018
jabor4Naija:
They should also be arrested and charged to court na.
Wait o,.........did he just say a drivers license is 6500
my friend dat nah Hate speech! grin grin grin
Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by naijacentric(m): 7:44am On May 14, 2018
The foot soldiers are always the scape goats
Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by tayo4ng(m): 7:46am On May 14, 2018
the Oga himself must be a fraudster for saying driver license is 6500,

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by joggler(m): 7:56am On May 14, 2018
These ogas can lie for Africa. They just mention thier own cost 6350 or 10450. When I did mine i paid for driving school certificate. Paid for VIO and state licensing office not excluding medical certificate. Which in ttotal is around 16k. Not to talk of the stress I passed thru. Theu should also inform us publicly about the other charges.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by Deltatoto: 7:57am On May 14, 2018
tayo4ng:
the Oga himself must be a fraudster for saying driver license is 6500,
if Buhari can defraud Nigerians who is free?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by ztar(m): 8:05am On May 14, 2018
Nah story the Oga they talk... Those sacked employees must have refused to settle him..
Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by 9jaArea: 8:26am On May 14, 2018
Oga does not know the cost of drivers licence.

10Ebisco:

“The amount for license is N6, 350 for five years,” the FRSC boss told DAILY POST.

Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by 9jaArea: 8:34am On May 14, 2018
joggler:
These ogas can lie for Africa. They just mention thier own cost 6350 or 10450. When I did mine i paid for driving school certificate. Paid for VIO and state licensing office not excluding medical certificate. Which in ttotal is around 16k. Not to talk of the stress I passed thru. Theu should also inform us publicly about the other charges.
Driving school fee doesn't go to road road so I don't expect them to add it up to the cost of obtaining a licence, the money VIO collects if for learners permit which is not more than a thousand naira in all states of the federation including the fct.
For the medical report I don't understand why you had to do that except if you are a commercial driver changing from class D to G which I'm sure was not the case from what you've said.
Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by Assassin101: 8:37am On May 14, 2018
hmmmmmmmmmmm........
Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by Sunymoore(m): 8:37am On May 14, 2018
PaulArturo:
When someone wants to expose them their lower ranked officers takes the punishment
I did mine online..
Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by 9jaArea: 8:41am On May 14, 2018
PaulArturo:
The mistake most people do is going to meet FRSC officials to help process a drivers license.
It should cost at most 10k to process a Fresh licence driving school fee inclusive.
Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by hentech911: 8:47am On May 14, 2018
Hmmm.. I paid #14,500 for 5yrs drivers license 3 months ago including #10,000 naira for driving school certificate whic i never got.
We are watching them.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by monnelnwawundu(m): 9:10am On May 14, 2018
9jaArea:

The mistake most people do is going to meet FRSC officials to help process a drivers license.
It should cost at most 10k to process a Fresh licence driving school fee inclusive.

Kindly let me know how to go about it.
Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by jimrog: 9:24am On May 14, 2018
Sunymoore:

I did mine online..

Where? Give me link abeg
Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by skubido(m): 9:38am On May 14, 2018
Sunymoore:

I did mine online..

Haaa, how na.. Cuz I just did mine. Whn i enter there office D guy I meant said is 25k, we drag ham, sha later give ham 20k

If not whn I dey hear 6 plus now.

Nawa oo for naija ooo
Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by 9jaArea: 10:00am On May 14, 2018
monnelnwawundu:

Kindly let me know how to go about it.

Apply at https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org
submit the application and print your acknowledgment slip.
you can proceed to pay online after you submit (Via master card, payArena or Netpostpay) or you can take the printed slip to the bank and pay at the bank (DO NOT PAY INTO TSA)

After payment proceed to VIO/BIRS and sign the acknowledgement slip with evidence of payment attached. If you pay online it will reflect on your slip
Proceed to the data processing centre you chose during the application and present yourself for capturing.
There's a tricky thing here, if you're renewing there's a final option on the form for you to select if you want to recapture your biometrics or not. some people choose NO to avoid the stress of going to recapture but that's a bad idea. Apart from not having a temporary licence there are some other issues with a bypass that are difficult to resolve.

This is only applicable to Renewal .
Fresh licence you'll have to be trained by an accredited driving school for 26 sessions (list of schools at www.frsc-dssp.org) after which you'll be issued a certificate.

The cert no. will be used to pull your data on the drivers licence site for fresh application.
You'll also need to get a learners permit from VIO and carryout some test with VIO.
Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by Sunymoore(m): 10:08am On May 14, 2018
skubido:

Haaa, how na.. Cuz I just did mine. Whn i enter there office D guy I meant said is 25k, we drag ham, sha later give ham 20k

If not whn I dey hear 6 plus now.

Nawa oo for naija ooo

Maybe you appeared as a rich man... We'll, I paid 12K for my first licence.. When it expired, I simply log to https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org and renewed it for the said amount.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by Sunymoore(m): 10:09am On May 14, 2018
jimrog:

Where? Give me link abeg
https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org God speed
Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by PaulArturo(m): 10:14am On May 14, 2018
Sunymoore:

I did mine online..
you know say who know road no dey lost
Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by Maksan33(m): 10:20am On May 14, 2018
Six thousand what? Frsc are under spell they just collected #15,000 from me this month. Hmmm our government is bad.
Re: FRSC Sacks 2 Officers Over Fake Drivers’ License Deal In Delta by Sunymoore(m): 10:46am On May 14, 2018
PaulArturo:
you know say who know road no dey lost
Your head dey there.. No time to get ripped off

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Questions That'll Help You Find Your Dream Career / Young And Upcoming Professionals, Lets Meet Here / Challenges Facing Young Entrepreneur In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.