Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Bobrisky Snap-rant : One Lady Asking Me To Leave Her Husband Alone(18+) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Snap-rant : One Lady Asking Me To Leave Her Husband Alone(18+) (1029 Views)

“na Water Full This One”- Lady With Big Backside Tagged As Water Ikebe Shakes It / “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing / Patienceyisa: Don't Eat Cucumber In My House Without Asking Me First - Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Snap-rant : One Lady Asking Me To Leave Her Husband Alone(18+) by bobrisky222(f): 2:34pm On May 12, 2018
hello guys .. good evening to you. I’m sorry I haven’t been uploading on snapchat because I have been busy lately and have been going through some personal issues that I don’t want to share with you guys, so sorry but something is baffling me like: a lady on my snapchat, let me call her lady or should I call her woman or should I call her a girl because a reasonable woman will never think the way she’s thinking. she messaged me to leave her husband alone like, are u kidding �, are you fucking kidding. you message me to leave your man alone. argh. bobrisky to leave your man alone,,, bobriksy. I swear to gawd like.. mtchewwww. I really think this “leaving man alone”..”stop talking to my husband” is an old gist.. an old age attitude�. People don’t use them anymore,, but some idiot, some hoes still want to die because of their husband’s dick�. When the guy bleeped you for a few minute he’s going to cum and he’s going to get off you. Is that why you want to kill yourself over his dick.. dick that many bitches are fucking and you are consigned, worried and bordered about bobrisky?..anyways, I love your man because he’s so cute, he has money like he’s fucking rich and I cannot be with a dead nigga so my dear watch me Bleep your man.

this is getting too much. I get this chat all the time. I get this messages from people all the time. bobrisky leave my man alone .. leave my boyfriendy alone. leave this alone. leave that alone. are u mad?. so the pussy you have and the breast you have, you are not okay with it with your man. hmmm don’t worry na.. my slaying game is going to start on Thursday that is next tomorrow. I’m making my hair and nails tomorrow. on Thursday I’m going to look so pretty n beautiful. deal with your ancestor why you are so ugly.

see more at http://www.osheybaddest.com/2018/05/11/bobrisky-snap-rant-one-lady-asking-me-to-leave-her-husband-alone18-%F0%9F%98%92/

Re: Bobrisky Snap-rant : One Lady Asking Me To Leave Her Husband Alone(18+) by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 12, 2018
Disgusting!!! cry
Re: Bobrisky Snap-rant : One Lady Asking Me To Leave Her Husband Alone(18+) by Ikemefuna44: 3:03pm On May 12, 2018
With a male barbie such as Bobrisky, humanity is doomed. This guy has defied all natural laws. But I'll still vote him over Buhari.
Re: Bobrisky Snap-rant : One Lady Asking Me To Leave Her Husband Alone(18+) by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 12, 2018
To f**K this babe dey hungry me.
Re: Bobrisky Snap-rant : One Lady Asking Me To Leave Her Husband Alone(18+) by CoolFreeday(m): 3:26pm On May 12, 2018
Is he/she a guy or babe?
Re: Bobrisky Snap-rant : One Lady Asking Me To Leave Her Husband Alone(18+) by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 12, 2018
This guy dey Na craze gaaan oo
Re: Bobrisky Snap-rant : One Lady Asking Me To Leave Her Husband Alone(18+) by jabor4Naija(m): 4:12pm On May 12, 2018
Wait o,.....dis guy normal at all? He apologised first for not posting on snapchat for sometime now.........who fucking cares? Continue to dey Bleep, wen d sickness come ur eye go clear. Idiot somebody
Re: Bobrisky Snap-rant : One Lady Asking Me To Leave Her Husband Alone(18+) by bobrisky222(f): 2:31am On May 13, 2018
no hating pls thks
Re: Bobrisky Snap-rant : One Lady Asking Me To Leave Her Husband Alone(18+) by Whizdorm001(m): 7:11am On May 13, 2018
AmiciLord:
To f**K this babe dey hungry me.

Re: Bobrisky Snap-rant : One Lady Asking Me To Leave Her Husband Alone(18+) by Whizdorm001(m): 7:13am On May 13, 2018
So you mean bobrisky is a nairalander?
Re: Bobrisky Snap-rant : One Lady Asking Me To Leave Her Husband Alone(18+) by SAMBARRY: 8:00am On May 13, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Miss Orlu 2018, Onwuka Nenny Stephanie Stuns In New Breathtaking Photos / Bbnaija: Is This Surgery? See Princess Hips Transformation / BBNaija Host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wife Gushes Over Her Husband On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.