Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

“My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing (82278 Views)

Celestine Donkor: Why I Use Veil To Cover My Backside / Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) / Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing by Hugged: 7:50am On Aug 16, 2021
The Popular Nollywood Actress, film director, and producer, Nkechi Sunday Blessings, popularly called Nkechi Sunday, has caused reactions on social media after posting one of her beautiful photos on her verified Instagram page, which has more than 2.1 million followers. Her caption below the photo has caused reactions.

The beautiful actress, Nkechi Blessing made her fans know that her body, especially her backside is for her husband alone. Nkechi Sunday is one of the Nollywood actresses that are naturally endowed. She recently got married to a rich Politicians from Ekiti State.

Below the photo, she wrote:

“His daily dose of greatness�� Ah mean all that backside is for my husband alone”

Check out the photo she posted to declare that her backside is for her husband alone

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSZ9ZSRI65o/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing by Omihanifa: 7:52am On Aug 16, 2021
Story undecided

Same yansh way dem dey press up and down for movies undecided is what she's saying it's for her husband alone angry

Same yansh way boys don over abuse when she was still helping her mom to sell in her pepper soup joint way back undecided

If the yansh was truly for her husband alone will she even be putting on such a transparent gown in the first place grin

Nkechi Sunday blessing is for everyone as long as you get money

312 Likes 23 Shares

Re: “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing by Bigredmachine: 7:52am On Aug 16, 2021
didirin... let him chop and die on it

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing by ojun50(m): 7:53am On Aug 16, 2021
The front side is for the general public

181 Likes 15 Shares

Re: “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing by Faber(m): 8:04am On Aug 16, 2021
People bragging with Ike nsị.. grin grin

While Oyibo dey brag with Grammys, Nobel prizes, Oscars, Robotics. Space exploration...

267 Likes 11 Shares

Re: “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing by BlessedNuel: 8:08am On Aug 16, 2021
See eeh...make I no just talk wetin dey my mind first cos this gender matter tire me

In as much as we are still alive till date...it is of utmost importance that you take note of some of the life ordeals that strikes alot of people nowadays from the thread below
⬇️
https://www.nairaland.com/6582256/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing by Theboy21: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2021
Then why are you showing us cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing by Naijanascam: 8:46am On Aug 16, 2021
Hahahaha backside,backyard or background of what effect or input to the rising prices of bread, cooking gas, dollar, and all the dilapidated roads all over the kwantry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing by Elzazzi: 9:46am On Aug 16, 2021
Sex tool for men gratification and nothing else. I pity men who put their emotions and life on Nigerian big asss women. Make I no talk Sef lipsrsealed

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing by FalseProphet1(m): 10:24am On Aug 16, 2021
My dear people what I've see with this post is that Nkechi's front side is for the highest bidding customers, while her back is for her husband. I see her flaunting a house and an expensive benze on social media before this year runs out, I see her claiming it is the Lord's doing.

This I have seen.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing by Foreigna2: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2021
Story. Sha make Mompha no hear. Person wey them dey use 50k nack.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing by Mayng01(m): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2021
Smh! But the V front side and the two oranges above the V is for whom? Dirty thing. Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing by Sluacoast(m): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2021
Haha, nkechi that has been selling her asset grin to her fellow actors in the movie industry. Well, I heard where you called her a Yoruba actress. She's Igbo and she understood the Yoruba language Very well

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing by Oblongata: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2021
I no Sabi Wetin ODF see for this mumu girl, and that guy been get sense during university days o... If this is clout chasing, it's definitely a negative one.
Girl wey be like bleached gorilla with wig

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing by Pidginwhisper: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2021
What do you mean by Yoruba actress?Some mods are just as stupid as the owner that they just push some shits to fp without modification.

11 Likes

Re: “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2021
ok

Even this one make news
Re: “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing by BruncleZuma: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2021

20 Likes

Re: “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2021
Mtchew
These people keep proving daily this is the only thing they can offer..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing by reiddecuti: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2021
SIMPLITON!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing by Sonnobax15(m): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2021
cheesy
Na so..

Chebi na the backside go put food for table? lipsrsealed

Women don use this line trap many men for cage well well lipsrsealed

Once woman don dey pledge her loyalty for you as a man,check am very well.. Something must be fishy somewhere....

Rubbish.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:26am On Aug 16, 2021
Idi potopoto , awon set obodunni obowunmi

3 Likes

Re: “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing by musicology: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2021
Hugged:
The Popular Nollywood Actress, film director, and producer, Nkechi Sunday Blessings, popularly called Nkechi Sunday, has caused reactions on social media after posting one of her beautiful photos on her verified Instagram page, which has more than 2.1 million followers. Her caption below the photo has caused reactions.

The beautiful actress, Nkechi Blessing made her fans know that her body, especially her backside is for her husband alone. Nkechi Sunday is one of the Nollywood actresses that are naturally endowed. She recently got married to a rich Politicians from Ekiti State.

Below the photo, she wrote:

Check out the photo she posted to declare that her backside is for her husband alone

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSZ9ZSRI65o/
Advertisement

1 Like

Re: “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing by izuch(m): 10:27am On Aug 16, 2021
Bacteria infested nyansh undecided

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dbanj Attends Genevieve Nnaji's 40th Birthday Party (more Photos) / Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) / "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.