Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

The Beautiful Scorpion I Found In Ogun On My Project Site - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Beautiful Scorpion I Found In Ogun On My Project Site (68232 Views)

Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site / See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! / Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beautiful Scorpion I Found In Ogun On My Project Site by SUNDICOS(m): 6:53am On May 13, 2018
Ok

Re: The Beautiful Scorpion I Found In Ogun On My Project Site by lexylee(m): 7:15am On May 13, 2018
Beautiful but deadly ☠️
Re: The Beautiful Scorpion I Found In Ogun On My Project Site by Blonchilli(m): 7:27am On May 13, 2018
Maxcollins042:
I dislike scorpions and every other creature that is inimical to human's existence.
Same way I bet all these animals we eat dislike humans. grin Relax bro, it's the circle of life, a natural thing, perfectly balanced. Survival of the fittest, all living things feed on themselves.

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Scorpion I Found In Ogun On My Project Site by swankylay(m): 9:47am On May 13, 2018
I don't want to comment but bcuz of the camera quality and picture quality, I have.

Nice shot.
IPhone /Samsung??
Re: The Beautiful Scorpion I Found In Ogun On My Project Site by Dementor15: 10:54am On May 13, 2018
That's is an emperor scorpion

The most dangerous scorpion
Re: The Beautiful Scorpion I Found In Ogun On My Project Site by dotdauda: 11:50am On May 13, 2018
Take it to a zoo like UI zoo ... Then u can exchange it for money & be visiting to see it once a while , while they take "beautiful & innocent " care of it.

Re: The Beautiful Scorpion I Found In Ogun On My Project Site by Rmpopman: 11:58am On May 13, 2018
beautiful things are harmless...use your hand take carry am na. rubbish
Re: The Beautiful Scorpion I Found In Ogun On My Project Site by qudab(m): 12:04pm On May 13, 2018
angry grin

Dexpro:

Yansh kwa? shocked
Re: The Beautiful Scorpion I Found In Ogun On My Project Site by Gracespecial101(m): 1:34pm On May 13, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Eh?! Scorpion as pet ke? Remember the story of the scorpion and the frog oh.

Maybe He is the scorpion King

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful Scorpion I Found In Ogun On My Project Site by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 13, 2018
Dexpro:
Firstly, I don't know if this is the appropriate section to post this. Mods, pls help move this topic to the right place.

Working on a Biogas project in Ogun State and alas, I found this innocent looking scorpion. Took it in, having successfully disabled it's stinger. It's pincher though is still intact. cool

U are a wicked soul.
Re: The Beautiful Scorpion I Found In Ogun On My Project Site by Bils: 1:22am On Sep 14, 2019
Hello Dexpro. Please this is with respect to biogas. I've been unable to reach you by mail.[quote author=PrecisionFx post=67523030]
Re: The Beautiful Scorpion I Found In Ogun On My Project Site by Bils: 1:29am On Sep 14, 2019
Hello Dexpro. Please this is with respect to biogas. I've been unable to reach you by mail. Please can u reach me on 09029122555 or bilcynthbilcynth@yahoo.com or kindly drop ur contact so I can connect with u.
Thanks and best regards.
Re: The Beautiful Scorpion I Found In Ogun On My Project Site by Dexpro: 11:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
Bils:
Hello Dexpro. Please this is with respect to biogas. I've been unable to reach you by mail. Please can u reach me on 09029122555 or bilcynthbilcynth@yahoo.com or kindly drop ur contact so I can connect with u.
Thanks and best regards.

Hi Bills. I've sent a mail to you through biogasindex@gmail.com.

I'll call you though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja / Python Gunned Down In Badagry While Swallowing A Goat It Strangled To Death / Chimpanzee Follows Farmer Home In Cross River State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.