Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Makarfi Shocked, Sad Over The Death Of CAN Scribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makarfi Shocked, Sad Over The Death Of CAN Scribe (348 Views)

Speaker Abbas Sad Over Death Of 104 In Kwara Boat Mishap / I Feel Sad Over Cjn’s Trial – Osinbajo / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Makarfi Shocked, Sad Over The Death Of CAN Scribe by Makarfi4Pres2019(m): 3:17pm On May 12, 2018
Senator Ahmed Mohammed Makarfi has received with shock and sadness, news of the death of Rev Musa Asake, Secretary General of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), yesterday.

Senator Makarfi, being of the conviction that painful but inevitable as death is, what one brings into it is of utmost importance, believes that Rev Musa Asake lived a life well spent giving his best into what he wanted to do best, which was serving God through humanity.

The Senator conveys most heartfelt condolences to his family, the Christian Association of Nigeria and the entire Christian Community over this irreparable loss. He earnestly prays to God for the repose of his soul.

Signed

Mukhtar Zubairu Sirajo
DG Media to Senator Ahmed Makarfi
[img]https://pdpysap.files./2018/05/download-7.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibomites Errect Big Billboards Over Buhari’s Statement In London (photos) / PHOTOS: Mrs Bolanle Ambode Presents Gifts To Parents Of Lagos Quintuplets / Fayose Planning Attack On Segun Oni’s Supporters, Says Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.