Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

How My Life Was Saved By A Man Of God- Nigerian Woman Speaks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Life Was Saved By A Man Of God- Nigerian Woman Speaks (396 Views)

Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye / Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer / New Photos Of Lizzy, Drug Addict Saved By Pastor Tony Rapu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Life Was Saved By A Man Of God- Nigerian Woman Speaks by ceciliambah29: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
A Nigerian Woman has Granted an Interview to Our News Journalist, Efe Awagbo on How she was saved by the Prayer of a prophet she Meet on Facebook social Network (prophet Patrick Chibike ejike)
She introduced herself to us by saying ;

My name is Bello Esther Eve, I am an indigene of Nassarawa state in North Central".

" i Have Cancer and i have been fumbling and struggling with my life, Just Recently while I was strolling for prayers online, I encountered this prophet , Patrick Ejike Chibike, at first I hesitated not to chat him, But latter the day I clicked on the Send Message button, So I sent him a message and after some time he responded me, Asking me what issues am Having".

" I told him. I have cancer, He did not give me a Message, Not until the Next day, He sent me His number, apologising for Yesterday , that he was busy, I thought he was One of those Fake Pastors or prophets"..

"The first thing he asked me , was if am a repentant soul and Born Again, I was amazed, Because I did not expect him to say that."

"I have been to Countless Prayer Grounds, But the moment he told me to repent, I felt the Need to, I felt like something was Just removed from my Body, I spoke to him that I was ready to Give my life to Christ"

"He prayed for Me, for about 5 minutes and he told me he wanted to pray with me one on one, I got his direction, At first I felt Disappointed, but he encouraged me".

" He told me to Pay a seed, I was Encouraged , Because I could no longer Bear this pain. I sowed a seed of About 40,000 naira".

" After the prayer with him, he gave me 5 Days, On the first Day I did not feel pains, I told My God that as far as he lives, I remaineth, and I will live, second day, still no pains, My body I believed was healed, so I visited the hospital, Did another scan and Test and Oh God The doctors could not Believe I was Healed of Cancer, it was like a dream".

" Am granting this testimony to reach Millions of People around the World, Telling them with Faith we can be Healed, This prophet is a calm prophet, He talks only about repentance, but I can't believe I was healed by her through God almighty.

For prayers Send your request on Facebook to Prophet Patrick Ejike Chibike of Chosen Assembly member of God.

For Testimony Pls Send them to Searchmyscience@gmail.com

source: Read other amazing News : http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/06/how-my-life-was-saved-by-man-of-god.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

How Many Christians In Nigeria Can Boast Of This? / Obedience To God’s Word And His Instructions (3) / Frank Edwards, Chioma Jesus, Ada To Headline The African Praise Experience Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.