Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding (55930 Views)

"Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by tankoy: 5:13pm On May 12, 2018
See

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by overdrive(m): 5:14pm On May 12, 2018
youngest85:
Ramsey my crush of life

U are playing with 14 years.

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by williams329(m): 5:23pm On May 12, 2018
they two look good
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by dasparrow: 5:23pm On May 12, 2018
iamJ:
ure unmarried and u had a baby outside wedlock and ure smiling at a wedding, shame is dead cry

iphone sha, they know how to sell market, repackage the camera position and it stands out from previous models, forcing people to buy and buy, i wonder where they will put the camera next, bigger lens will be their target, thieves

Shut up! Stop taking panadol for another person's headache. So what if Yvonne Nelson chose to have a baby outside wedlock? How does it affect you anyway? I don't know why Nigerians can never mind their business.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by williams329(m): 5:25pm On May 12, 2018
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by MyExpression(m): 5:26pm On May 12, 2018
MrSensor:
G spotted. Man crushing on a fellow man.
Oh lawd! eeeew.
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by MyExpression(m): 5:27pm On May 12, 2018
dasparrow:

Shut up! Stop taking panadol for another person's headache. So what if Yvonne Nelson chose to have a baby outside wedlock? How does it affect you anyway? I don't know why Nigerians can never mind their business.

You that is quoting her, did you mind your business?
hypocrite!
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by 30secs(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2018
iamJ:
ure unmarried and u had a baby outside wedlock and ure smiling at a wedding, shame is dead cry

iphone sha, they know how to sell market, repackage the camera position and it stands out from previous models, forcing people to buy and buy, i wonder where they will put the camera next, bigger lens will be their target, thieves
She's living her best life. Stop being stupiid

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by mamajaz(f): 5:44pm On May 12, 2018
tesppidd:
Is Ramsey Noah trying to sell these beards or what?

Abeg let him goan trim that thing.
You sure that's his goatie, or he put his chin on a black bow tie I can't just figure him carrying such an unhealthy beard sha.
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by Toks2008(m): 5:45pm On May 12, 2018
youngest85:
Ramsey my crush of life

You are either gay or a female posing as a male.
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by YorubaEmir: 5:48pm On May 12, 2018
tesppidd:

That's a bow tie not beards grin
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by hisMrs(f): 5:49pm On May 12, 2018
tesppidd:

The beards blended with his black bow tie, it's not that long
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 12, 2018
Why are Ghanian female actresses obsessive to Nigerian actors?
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by ogagajefferson: 5:57pm On May 12, 2018
what is Yvonne Nelson think about, this guy nor won old
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by Olatara(f): 5:57pm On May 12, 2018
MrSensor:
What? shocked
MrSensor:
What?
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 12, 2018
iamJ:
Those babies on wedlock are they better undecided undecided?

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by Harrynight(m): 8:06pm On May 12, 2018
tesppidd:

Bros isn't that his tie ?
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by Twoclans(f): 8:11pm On May 12, 2018
moshino:

You didn't know...it belongs to your father, ask your mother if you're in doubt.

O'Ochim this is how people don't mind thier business. Except if Mrsensor is now two on nairaland

For your information my father is late, play with any other thing but not a dead man.

You are dismissed.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by riczy(m): 6:35am On May 13, 2018
tesppidd:

d beard is approximately trimmed, its his bolt tie u ar seeing
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by Enaifogheomo(m): 8:34am On May 13, 2018
Nice one
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by TrumpDonald2: 9:42am On May 13, 2018
tesppidd:

It's a black bow tie.
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by Deji63: 11:54am On May 13, 2018
Yvonne is a very beautiful lass
Tall and classy.
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by Darablog(m): 11:58am On May 13, 2018
Tiwa Savage vs Wizkid vs Chioma on N248k Fendi Tee – Who rocked it better?

Photos below

Tiwa Savage vs Wizkid vs Chioma on N248k Fendi Tee – Who rocked it better?

http://www.darablog.com.ng/2018/05/tiwa-savage-vs-wizkid-vs-chioma-on.html
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 15, 2018
Twoclans:

O'Ochim this is how people don't mind thier business. Except if Mrsensor is now two on nairaland

For your information my father is late, play with any other thing but not a dead man.

You are dismissed.

My love kiss

good afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by Twoclans(f): 3:12pm On May 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

My love kiss

good afternoon.

Good afternoon my darlyn kiss
How are you today?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 15, 2018
Twoclans:

Good afternoon my darlyn kiss
How are you today?

How're you my love...

I missed you kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by Twoclans(f): 4:18pm On May 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

How're you my love...

I missed you kiss kiss

Am good wink

How is Asaba today? I missed you more. kiss

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by Twoclans(f): 4:18pm On May 15, 2018
Twoclans:

Am good wink

How is Asaba today? I missed you more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up / 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News / Linus Idahosa At Donald Trump's Inauguration (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.