Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) (41474 Views)

Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks / Meet Nigerian Sculptor - Dotun Popoola / Meet Dotun Popoola Who Turns Metal Scraps To Pieces Of Art (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 12, 2018
Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by cantok(m): 6:29pm On May 12, 2018
toyota3:
I thought buhari was in the 3rd picture#ABOKIDINHO
I was going to say the same thing, but buhari is replaced with GEJ grin grin grin grin
Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by blingxx(m): 6:31pm On May 12, 2018
GoldenCircle:
Wonderful he's really talented
The president of lazy youths will not see this one angry
Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by Postanalyser: 6:31pm On May 12, 2018
naijacentric:
am beginnin to think u guys are d worst tribe in nigeria ur jealousy knows no end!!!

Really, your thoughts came late...i actually asked one of you to name one thing you guys produce,and i guess this is the answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by osaigbovo16(m): 6:32pm On May 12, 2018
sexdoll:

well, me i'm not. kiss
there will always be one oloribu.. Mtchew
Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by dfrost: 6:33pm On May 12, 2018
Solid talent bruh. I will join in showing the guy to the world. Mehn see Transformer thingy.
Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2018
If this piece of art was done in Europe it would have been placed at a strategic place as a landmark!

2 Likes

Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by aragonchuks(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2018
He is talented, but that won’t pay him any dime anywhere in the world this days

1 Like

Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 6:39pm On May 12, 2018
Postanalyser:

Really, your thoughts came late...i actually asked one of you to name one thing you guys produce,and i guess this is the answer.
mind u am not from d west but oda tribes are no fan of u guys yeye tins

1 Like

Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by sexdoll: 6:43pm On May 12, 2018
divicoded:

Why will you when the artist is not from Aba or Enugu or his name is not Shukudi?

I pity ethnic jingoists like you!

In case you are still unhappy, I am sure they would be any energised transformer around your house, do the needful quickly as possible

Hahahahaha.

you are so dense.

you need to loosen up before frustration kills you.

only idiotic ethnic bigots like thee think others are bigots too simply because they view the whole world from their bigoted point of view.

sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by sexdoll: 6:48pm On May 12, 2018
osaigbovo16:
there will always be one oloribu.. Mtchew

well, it's a fact that we all mustn't like the same things or are you so foolish not to have realized that already? shocked
Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by Postanalyser: 6:49pm On May 12, 2018
naijacentric:
mind u am not from d west but oda tribes are no fan of u guys yeye tins

funny enough we don't seek fanatics, we suppress you and every other inconsequential tribes in commerce, and that's the least of what we do. who "fan" epp?
Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 6:54pm On May 12, 2018
Postanalyser:

funny enough we don't seek fanatics, we suppress you and every other inconsequential tribes in commerce, and that's the least of what we do. who "fan" epp?
who buying n sellin help at least most of ya products are fake nonsense
Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:55pm On May 12, 2018
Harmoony:
Unfortunately talent don't mean anything in this part of the world cry

That's what the internet is for.
Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by dwebwalker(m): 6:57pm On May 12, 2018
divicoded:
Nigeria kills people's talent sha!

If this guy is in the US, he would have won a grant or a big scholarship to the best art school.
Nigeria, can it ever change?

He is a graduate of OAU I know him and he travels abroad anytime he wants

3 Likes

Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by Postanalyser: 6:59pm On May 12, 2018
naijacentric:
who buying n sellin help at least most of ya products are fake nonsense

Including the computer you use to type this shit,cos we import it too. And less i forget...ur boxers too,we made it.lol

1 Like

Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by osaigbovo16(m): 7:04pm On May 12, 2018
sexdoll:

well, it's a fact that we all mustn't like the same things or are you so foolish not to have realized that already? shocked
you're the foolish one brah.. Telling from your moniker
Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by Oduwils222(m): 7:08pm On May 12, 2018
He sure deserves some accolade. Wow!

1 Like

Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 12, 2018
Wow!

From scrap!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by sexdoll: 7:15pm On May 12, 2018
osaigbovo16:
you're the foolish one brah.. Telling from your moniker

Wow!

i never knew you could tell something like that just from merely looking at someone's moniker.

you are really a special brand... a special brand of idiot.
Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by osaigbovo16(m): 7:21pm On May 12, 2018
sexdoll:

Wow!

i never knew you could tell something like that just from merely looking at someone's moniker.

you are really a special brand... a special brand of idiot.

Idiot, you don't use brand for humans! I will stop trading insults with the less privilege!
Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by sexdoll: 7:25pm On May 12, 2018
osaigbovo16:

Idiot, you don't use brand for humans! I will stop trading insults with the less privilege!

so you call yourself a human?

oh please don't make me laugh, please...
Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by demitola(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2018
divicoded:
Nigeria kills people's talent sha!

If this guy is in the US, he would have won a grant or a big scholarship to the best art school.

Nigeria, can it ever change?
He hasnt limited himself to just Nigeria. He travels quite often and his works are really appreciated abroad. He's such a lively and lovely soul, very humble to add. And he's a lover of danceable music. See our pix here together with a friend!

1 Like

Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 7:41pm On May 12, 2018
Postanalyser:

Including the computer you use to type this shit,cos we import it too. And less i forget...ur boxers too,we made it.lol
sharap liar may u not be destroyed
Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 12, 2018
This is serious art. This man will surely make a fortune in the western world if he can find his way there.

2 Likes

Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by MrSensor(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2018
cry
Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by Chrisbwiz: 8:02pm On May 12, 2018
Are they movable?.... Or are they just standing one place like imo star status
Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by 1x2x3: 8:16pm On May 12, 2018
That could sell for hundreds of thousands of dollars in western countries.

2 Likes

Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:16pm On May 12, 2018
Commendable!
Re: Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) by Thewesterner(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2018
Kudos

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CNN Features Artist, Oresegun Olumide / Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen / Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.