Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Relocation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocation (1197 Views)

Aviation Agencies Begin Relocation To Abuja / Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? / Family Relocation Abroad! Mature Advice /input Requested! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocation by ahunwan12(m): 4:47pm On May 12, 2018
Hello my fellow nairalander, My name is charles i am new to this inspiring forum,

please i have some issues that i will like to share to our fellow expert

i lived in germany now as an assylum for over 3 years now though i already have italian international protection (5 years)

i am tired of this country for just one reason (language) i have tried my best to make sure i know it but still no way.

i am planning to relocate to any english countries like canada, but i do not know how i will work it out with my UN passport been giving to me by italian

please i need advice from my good people

1 Like

Re: Relocation by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 12, 2018
I'm not sure language barrier is the only reason you are tired of living in Germany. Learning the language can be frustrating I know, but you can't give up and look for an easy route to any English speaking country. Have seen Nigerians here who don't know how to speak German, but they still brought their kids here. They were able to get a job and live normal lives here. Don't focus too much on the language barrier part. You are an asylum seeker so it won't be easy for you.

I just think you have the goal to live in an English speaking country and as an asylum seeker it will be hard for you.

May I know how you learned/learning the German language?

Do you have a Nigerian passport?
Re: Relocation by ahunwan12(m): 5:08pm On May 12, 2018
Yes , i have nigeria passport, UNpassoprt and sorgionour all together,

You are correct the fact is that i just want to lived in english country
Re: Relocation by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 12, 2018
ahunwan12:
Yes , i have nigeria passport, UNpassoprt and sorgionour all together,

You are correct the fact is that i just want to lived in english country

Yea I know you just want to live in an English speaking country that's why you are not focused on learning the language.

How about this:

Learn the language, give it your all. Trust me once you learn the language everything gets easier for you. You can't tell me it's money problem cause I'm sure the government pay for language course up to C1 Level. Use that privilege. Certificates are important here. I don't know what your status is, but if you keep working on yourself, you will learn the language and even get a good job with it.

Delivering packets for Dhl will earn you 12€ per hour. You only need to deliver packets. This kind of job doesn't require you to interact much with people. You could do such job if you don't even have enough German language knowledge. I'm sure there are many kind of such jobs here.

I have seen Nigerians here who came as an asylum seekers but now they all have permanent resident card not because they can speak German but because they are hardworking. They didn't just sit at home and whine about how the language is hard to learn.

Try to integrate yourself, associate yourself with Germans. Trust me, some of them are nice

My point is that for you to relocate to another country, it can only be possible through job or schooling. As an asylum seeker, I don't think you have enough money to do that at the moment.

Establish yourself here first.

Do you even have a resident permit here. Are you permitted to work?

2 Likes

Re: Relocation by ahunwan12(m): 5:34pm On May 12, 2018
Thanks Bro

yes i am being working over 2 years now. But it just that i want to lived to english country,

What help can My UN italian document has to render in this perspective of changing location to my choice nation ?
Re: Relocation by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 12, 2018
ahunwan12:
Thanks Bro

yes i am being working over 2 years now. But it just that i want to lived to english country,

What help can My UN italian document has to render in this perspective of changing location to my choice nation ?

You still don't get my whole point.

You are sn Asylum seeker, work on yourself to change your status.

Lastly, you are not allowed to leave Germany as an asylum seeker.

Goodluck!
Re: Relocation by ahunwan12(m): 5:42pm On May 12, 2018
Thanks

i have already canceled my asyl of recent. ............... due to this mindset
Re: Relocation by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 12, 2018
ahunwan12:
Thanks

i have already canceled my asyl of recent. ............... due to this mindset

Why cancel it?. At least being an Asylbewerber doesn't mean schools would reject you. You could still establish yourself. You don't want to see yourself deported back to Nigeria.

If the Ausländerbehörde see that you are doing nothing, it will be easier for them to deport you. I've read a story about a refugee who came here and established himself to become a doctor. He did all that without having a resident permit. At the end, they couldn't deport him.

I'm telling you all these to motivate you. It's not easy anywhere as an asylum seeker. Use this opportunity you have at the moment. There are so many refugee organisations who could help you.

Even go back to school if possible, nobody will turn you away. There are University programs for refugees. Look into all these things. Don't get yourself deported. Reapply for that Asyl.
Re: Relocation by ahunwan12(m): 7:37pm On May 12, 2018
Thanks
Re: Relocation by JWTheocracy1: 2:45pm On May 13, 2018
cutieme:
John's,what is the easiest way to migrate to Germany from naija?
This guy you just want to go to every country of the world at the same time. You just don't have an appropriate plan for your life. You're in every thread of every country asking questions on how to migrate there. I will never take you serious.
Re: Relocation by Welcomme: 6:21pm On May 13, 2018
I am very very very sure u went through Niger----Sahara-----Libya----Italy route. ..Lucky you. My advise, dont leave Germany.
Re: Relocation by ahunwan12(m): 9:48pm On May 14, 2018
To me getting to Germany it through dangerous way , 70% to die and 30% to survive:

Take a bus from anywere you are in nigeria to sokoto ............... from there board to niger ................from niger take bus that is going to agadex from there pay a connection man from there to lybia (desert) it may take you like 3 to 4 days depending on the connection you follow. you will arrive in first state in lybia which is gatron from there board to tripoli ...........Just do not fear when going you will see other nigeria people of your kind. when you are in tripoli you will see alot of connection men that are doing those crossing business. make arrangement with them . take you from there to one hidden state in lybia where they normally carryy out the crossing operation.

enter the ballon boat move like 11 hours optop mediterian sea when you are lucky rescue might come on time to safe you ........from there you are already arrived italy . from there take the available train to germany ..............from italy to austra from austra to germany .......................make yourself available know to police ......from there answer some of their questions and held to refugee camp .................Men your aduro don start oooooo ,......................................Here you are in your dream country.

Note this is your back of mind.............

Get mind

Pray for God

Do not announce your self so much

Get some money

like 400k to 450k

Focus ...

bELIEVE in your self

Try your best ................it not hard men

My adviced
Re: Relocation by Fallawx(m): 2:45am On May 15, 2018
JWTheocracy1:

This guy you just want to go to every country of the world at the same time. You just don't have an appropriate plan for your life. You're in every thread of every country asking questions on how to migrate there. I will never take you serious.

Of my own opinion I think cutieme is an agent , he seek for informations everywhere about different countries . Oga welldon Sir . How market

(1) (Reply)

How To Obtain A New Nigerian Passport / Help / Requirement For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.