Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Build Android And IOS App With Python. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Build Android And IOS App With Python. (1789 Views)

Learn How To Create Websites With Python(Django Web Framework) / Mobile Technology: Lets Build A Mobile App With Javascript / IONIC 3 Cordova Build Android Apk Without Android Studio Install (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Build Android And IOS App With Python. by urchrlex: 4:51pm On May 12, 2018
With python u can build apk and IOS applications. As simple as it sounds. Some people will be asking is it going to be native or hybrid. It is a Native app. It's not only for web applications, U can build games too.

Most people can't even differentiate between native and hybrid. Let me make it simple for you to understand. A Native application can access all the hardware components of a device. WiFi, camera, fingers print, gallery, radio, .... Etc while hybrid cannot. Call for more info

1 Like

Re: Build Android And IOS App With Python. by urchrlex: 5:14pm On May 12, 2018
Stop jumping from one language to another. thinking that one pays higher or easier than the other. Be good in one and use it to solve as many problems as possible. Starting from desktop, mobile, and web. Don't wait for problem to come create problem for it.

If u can't create any problem . Try this one. Building a web robot that will use the web cam to monitor candidate during online exams.

If you need more contact me

1 Like

Re: Build Android And IOS App With Python. by urchrlex: 5:33pm On May 12, 2018
Very Soon I foresee Robot taking over teaching profession.

1 Like

Re: Build Android And IOS App With Python. by jidez007: 9:25am On May 13, 2018
When the only tool you have is a hammer, all problems would look like a nail to you.

This is just like telling carpenter, the only tool he needs is a hammer or telling a mechanic the only tool he needs is a spanner.

That is essentially foolish.

Picking the first thing you said about building apk and iOS app, fine, you may do that with kivy but I'm sure it doesn't cover all platform api's. Sometimes you will still need to write a plugin in Java or Swift to handle some platform calls.

And NO, I do not foresee Robot taking over teaching profession.

3 Likes

Re: Build Android And IOS App With Python. by leseini: 10:35am On Dec 16, 2018
Python is an excellent platform to build android and iOS apps. TopStore.vip is an excellent app store to get apps and games for free.
Re: Build Android And IOS App With Python. by Ayemileto(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
jidez007:
When the only tool you have is a hammer, all problems would look like a nail to you.

This is just like telling carpenter, the only tool he needs is a hammer or telling a mechanic the only tool he needs is a spanner.

That is essentially foolish.

Picking the first thing you said about building apk and iOS app, fine, you may do that with kivy but I'm sure it doesn't cover all platform api's. Sometimes you will still need to write a plugin in Java or Swift to handle some platform calls.

And NO, I do not foresee Robot taking over teaching profession.

Can i use C++ in place of java and swift?

I have started learning it and the main reason i'm learning it is for mobile development.
Re: Build Android And IOS App With Python. by valzey(m): 5:11am On Jul 21, 2019
Ayemileto:

Can i use C++ in place of java and swift?

I have started learning it and the main reason i'm learning it is for mobile development.

You should drop it and learn Xamarin C# or Flutter Dart if your focus is mobile dev.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Various SMS Gateway Addresses Of Nigerian Service Providers? / Pls Python Guru Help Out / Do I Need Certificate As A Programmer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.