Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

SCDJWS Or SAP - Netweaver 04 Certification. Please Advice Me? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / SCDJWS Or SAP - Netweaver 04 Certification. Please Advice Me? (1889 Views)

Please, Advice Me On The Program To Select As A Course Of Study. / Please Advice Me On Microsoft Certifications. / I Need Sap Netweaver Application. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCDJWS Or SAP - Netweaver 04 Certification. Please Advice Me? by danex(m): 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2007
Hey guys i need Your advise on this.

i'm currently a certified Java programmer(SCJP1.4)  working in one of the oil & gas coys in Nigeria.I'm planning on taking SCJDWS soon. but every one is making so much noise about SAP now. And as it seems, most large scale companies are migrating to it.

Please, are there any experienced SAP Professionals or Developers in the house who can advise me on the following with regards to the current trend in the Nigerian Market:

Should I go ahead and take SCDJWS exam or consider SAP Netweaver 04 Development Consultant - Web Application Development Focus Java   certification or  SAP Netweaver 04 Enterprise Portal - Development Consultant - Enterprise Portal certification.

thanks.
Re: SCDJWS Or SAP - Netweaver 04 Certification. Please Advice Me? by Cactus(m): 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2007
how many certifications are you going to take, new versions of platforms come out and you still will be required to match up to the updated platform and that will probably mean you will also have to take the newer certifications. IT is very volatile. I will not recommend people to take certification exams that is just my opinion
Re: SCDJWS Or SAP - Netweaver 04 Certification. Please Advice Me? by markos: 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2007
hi i am a SAP consultant, SAP is definitely the way forward, if you do a research of the top fortune 500 companies, they all use the SAP software, all the big companies are migrating to the SAP platform, even in Nigeria, the likes of Shell, Heineken all use SAP

anything else let me know
Re: SCDJWS Or SAP - Netweaver 04 Certification. Please Advice Me? by Ghenghis(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2007
Since you're asking ,i'd guess you're not a SAP professional yet ,

I think its better u pursue the SCDJWS first since u need much less time to prepare as opposed to the SAP world.

SAP is definitely Numero Uno as per ERPs , so go for it! But once u get into SAP, it'll be all SAP(Since there's so much to know).

U should be able to prepare and pass SCDJWS in 2 months ! after that u can then chase Vendor certs ,
Re: SCDJWS Or SAP - Netweaver 04 Certification. Please Advice Me? by ade2kay(m): 9:24am On Aug 16, 2007
@
markos:

hi i am a SAP consultant, SAP is definitely the way forward, if you do a research of the top fortune 500 companies, they all use the SAP software, all the big companies are migrating to the SAP platform, even in Nigeria, the likes of Shell, Heineken all use SAP

anything else let me know

Hi markos, i'm pleased to know that you are a SAP consultant.
Pls where can i get quality SAP training in Nigeria. Pls give me the contact address.
Thanks in advance
Re: SCDJWS Or SAP - Netweaver 04 Certification. Please Advice Me? by mesiie: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2007
hi markos,

i'm also intrested in SAP training.
aside SA and jand where in nigeria can i get trained on it
Re: SCDJWS Or SAP - Netweaver 04 Certification. Please Advice Me? by danex(m): 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2007
sorry i had to reply this late. i cant thank u guys enough for the advise. i guess i'll conclude with SCDJWS b4 migrating to SAP. thanks guys.

by the way i'll appreciate it if anyone can give me any good SAP training location in Nigeria.

cheers
Re: SCDJWS Or SAP - Netweaver 04 Certification. Please Advice Me? by ulohomuno: 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2007
markos.

i need this sap stuff. i am a civil engineer, and a certified project management professional.let me know the module i can study that fit into my career paln. or what is the best in the filed. my email; ezeuloho@yahoo.com
Re: SCDJWS Or SAP - Netweaver 04 Certification. Please Advice Me? by Ahmadtjk(m): 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2007
You can only find good SAP training centers at India or Singapore, i believe it is cheaper
there, check www.genovate.com
Re: SCDJWS Or SAP - Netweaver 04 Certification. Please Advice Me? by kaytye: 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2010
If you need self-paced hands-on training on SAP just give us a call on 08058505012. Or email: kaytye@yahoo.com. Modules available are:
SAP Basis/Netweaver Administration
FI/CO
MM
CRM
HR etc

The package includes module simulators, ebooks and a standalone version of SAP software to practise with.

(1) (Reply)

Media Query In Css Is Not Working On All My Laptop Browsers / Laptop Specifications For Programming / 5 Best Programming Language For Artificial Intelligence In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.