Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,951 members, 7,863,383 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

How I Felt When My Mom Remarried – Simi Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Felt When My Mom Remarried – Simi Says (1091 Views)

"They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG / Adekunle Gold And Simi Enjoying Themselves,Simi says ur pants look so nice on me / Vincent Idowu: "I Have Not Seen Tboss For Years; Why I Remarried'' -Tboss Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Felt When My Mom Remarried – Simi Says by Alamin9582: 5:26pm On May 12, 2018
Nigerian Singer Simi has revealed how she felt when her mother remarried (her father passed away in 2014)

In a recent chat with Saturday beats, the singer who was her mother’s chief bride’s maid spoke about how she truly felt about her mother’s new marital status.

Simi said ;

“I am very happy for my mother and her marriage, I am happy she has found love and I wish them a lifetime of happiness,” she said.

Slowly and gradually, her mother is becoming a sensation online as most of her Instagram posts go viral mostly because she makes them hilarious. The singer told Saturday Beats that she was the one that created an Instagram account for her mother a long while ago.

“I was the one that created an Instagram account for my mother but I did it to canvass for votes for a particular project at the time. She never used it after that and she never really had the password, so I do not know how she got a hold of the account.

My mother is a very funny person and the life of every party. I have always known this about her but everyone around me is just noticing that about her.

Most times, I don’t see her posts on time so my friends would call my attention to something she must have posted.

I feel it is cool that everyone is seeing that side of her. My mum has always been active on Facebook, so I am not surprised that she is now active on Instagram. She is a very funny person,”

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/how-i-felt-when-my-mom-remarried-simi-shares/

#Nairatrend
Read more interesting articles on http://nairatrend.com.ng

Re: How I Felt When My Mom Remarried – Simi Says by Alamin9582: 8:10am On May 13, 2018
grin
Re: How I Felt When My Mom Remarried – Simi Says by Alamin9582: 8:41am On May 13, 2018
Review please
Re: How I Felt When My Mom Remarried – Simi Says by Awaitingkopa(f): 9:47am On May 13, 2018
Simi and I have almost the same voice.
I'd love to be a musician .. I love love singing.

Well...
Re: How I Felt When My Mom Remarried – Simi Says by Alamin9582: 10:58am On May 13, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Simi and I have almost the same voice.
I'd love to be a musician .. I love love singing.

Well...
really
Re: How I Felt When My Mom Remarried – Simi Says by babakb: 11:07am On May 13, 2018
Lets face it, value begets love, why did he not marry simi's mother until after simi blow?
Re: How I Felt When My Mom Remarried – Simi Says by Nairatrend: 4:39pm On May 14, 2018
[center][/center]
babakb:
Lets face it, value begets love, why did he not marry simi's mother until after simi blow?

(1) (Reply)

Davido Might Be In Trouble If He Dares To Leave Chioma (see Why) / First Photos From Rita Dominic’s Classy Birthday Dinner With Loved Ones / Ciara Acknowledges Tiwa Savage For Inspiring Her New Song 'Freak Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.