Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

"They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG (4357 Views)

'Rush Me Now': Don Jazzy Shares Cute Photo In London / 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo / 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG by Happened: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2021
A popular Nigerian actress, songwriter, and Singer, Simisola Kosoko who is well known as "Simply_Simi" has caused reactions from her fans and colleagues online after she shared new beautiful photos of herself on Instagram. Sharing the post, she wrote, "they want to rush me, but i'm in a relationship".

While sharing the photos online, she revealed that a lot of men want to have a good relationship with her, but she is married. In the photos he uploaded, he was seen wearing a swimsuit.

And as such, a lot of fans and celebrities including her husband, Adekunle, Otunbah, and others have reacted to it by saying that she looks like a goddess of water in the photos.

Let's see the photos she uploaded and how her fans reacted to them;

Written By Chief Donald.

cc; lalasticlala

Re: "They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG by TarOrfeeek: 11:04am On Aug 04, 2021
You stoop so low to take pictures that are erotic.

You still want men of easy virtue to not rush you.

Who are you fooling?

Obviously not me. Maybe the Orente crooner.

But not me and NL Alpha Redpilled Males.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG by ahnie: 11:07am On Aug 04, 2021
The guy above me needs help.
I don't know what the guy below me may need.

5 Likes

Re: "They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG by Omihanifa: 11:14am On Aug 04, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Who are you fooling?

What's erotic about these pictures?

4 Likes

Re: "They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG by ObaKlaz: 11:23am On Aug 04, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You stoop so low to take pictures that are erotic .

Who are you fooling?

Dude, what's erotic about those bang average shots?!

WTF!!! This average looking girl?!! Asides her music, she never gets anything right, to me, not to talk of stirring the long black Mamba below my loins!

You sound like those hor..ny Northerners who call unclothed mannequins 'Haram' but still masturbate to them!

I'm on the reddest pill in the bottle, by the way.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG by tritt(m): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2021
Wetin dey your body to rush now.... i can see aso rock has fallen so wetin again abeg gettat!
Re: "They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG by Homeboiy: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2021
If she like make she edit am reach anyway

She no fine at all

Forget say na celebrity

Mgbeke feeling funky

No tell me about money o

1 Like

Re: "They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG by Skillsnigeria: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: "They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG by Onyi22(f): 11:51am On Aug 04, 2021
She's cute no dought
Re: "They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG by Onyi22(f): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Who are you fooling?

Who dy talk
Abeg hide your ugly face
Re: "They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG by AuroraB(f): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
Chai cry
Why not post the picture and not write these bogus things attached

1 Like

Re: "They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG by lkillbrokehoes: 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: "They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG by rex444(m): 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
Not just my type
Re: "They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG by Zenzu01(m): 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
I like the way her husband always follows her up on social media grin
Re: "They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG by Fasindo: 5:40am On Aug 05, 2021
shocked

So Falz has not giving up on this girl?
Re: "They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG by Fasindo: 5:40am On Aug 05, 2021
shocked

So Falz has not giving up on this girl?
Re: "They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG by phemmyfour: 8:11am On Aug 05, 2021
Flat chest even after 1
Re: "They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG by pretydiva(f): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2021
Na adekunle gold dey rush you nau undecided

2 Likes

Re: "They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG by pretydiva(f): 8:27am On Aug 05, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Dude, what's erotic about those bang average shots?!

WTF!!! This average looking girl?!! Asides her music, she never gets anything right, to me, not to talk of stirring the long black Mamba below my loins!

You sound like those hor..ny Northerners who call unclothed mannequins 'Haram' but still masturbate to them!

I'm on the reddest pill in the bottle, by the way.
You go just open your mouth waaaaaaaa. Ogbeni keep quiet. Na your type dey settle for ekaete las las
Re: "They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG by elonmuskbaby: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2021
Simi is just a regular babe.nothing spectacular about her however her songs and voice is cute.meanwhile I noticed girls with cute voices always have f9 in the face and body department

1 Like

Re: "They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG by ObaKlaz: 9:24am On Aug 05, 2021
pretydiva:

You go just open your mouth waaaaaaaa . This line is overused & boring already! Ogbeni keep quiet . Oh pleeease! Give orders ONLY to the males in your life, who are only just putting up with you! Na your type dey settle for ekaete las las
I've been with beauties, a decently long line of 'em.

The one occupying my space @ the moment is a Fulani beauty and brains. A stunner whose shoes you ain't fit to loose, even with your tacky, garish makeover.

God be with you!
Re: "They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG by pretydiva(f): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2021
ObaKlaz:
I've been with beauties, a decently long line of 'em.

The one occupying my space @ the moment is a Fulani beauty and brains. A stunner whose shoes you ain't fit to loose, even with your tacky, garish makeover.

God be with you!
Unku keep quiet
Re: "They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG by ObaKlaz: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2021
pretydiva:

Unku keep quiet
250% density wig and makeover forming 'pretydiva'! grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Gets A Kiss From Robert Cavalli / Check Out Flavour's Newest Ride - 2012 BMW X6 / Why Does Kim Kardashian Love This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.