Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics (70541 Views)

Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) / Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano / Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by BOOMnaija(m): 10:03pm On May 12, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with Caption ...

"Touch down Sierra Leone !Congrats to All Salone people on the inauguration of your New President. His Excellency President Julius Maada Bio I am also honored to be Representing my Country Nigeria by Entertaining The New Government at the Inaugural Ball later this Evening."

Checkout the Pictures below ..

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/6287/davido-and-chioma-visit-sierra-leone-see-the-crowd-that-welcomed-them-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

Mscheeew
Who cares
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by bountyhunter: 10:04pm On May 12, 2018
this dude is trying so hard to impress a bit-ch and it's not chioma him luva
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Peterpanny: 10:09pm On May 12, 2018
blackpanthar:
what shall it PROFIT a man....
BEHAVE
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by awoofawoo: 10:12pm On May 12, 2018
grin

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by blackgold90(m): 10:13pm On May 12, 2018
Rextayne:
Davido for done bang this girl kpekus tire. cheesy
for done abi e go done bang am tire. Abi nah auto correct
Lip
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Lawson4: 10:18pm On May 12, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with Caption ...

"Touch down Sierra Leone !Congrats to All Salone people on the inauguration of your New President. His Excellency President Julius Maada Bio I am also honored to be Representing my Country Nigeria by Entertaining The New Government at the Inaugural Ball later this Evening."

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/6287/davido-and-chioma-visit-sierra-leone-see-the-crowd-that-welcomed-them-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Melian(f): 10:19pm On May 12, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Igbo Amaka

Chioma Amaka

Afonja Amala cool

Chioma amaka spending afonja money��. Olé oloriburuku grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Achillesdam500(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2018
Mariangeles:
I laugh you...if only you know half of what he knows
And what exactly does he know that anyone else cannot possibly know
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Isabitalk(m): 10:33pm On May 12, 2018
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by kolawoleibukun2: 10:49pm On May 12, 2018
if e never shook mortar hand inside her tohto sef. yeye ppl just day form baby love that has no footing all over. deceiving the youths.
Rextayne:
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by williamdeluxe(m): 11:10pm On May 12, 2018
At my age I thought I ave seen everything... until I saw an albino prostitute
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by GMacbeth: 11:54pm On May 12, 2018
aristocrazzy:
I think davido is the most fashionable artist in naija..
What is this one saying.. mtchew
no no I think it is ice prince zamani
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by WizNatura(m): 12:14am On May 13, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with Caption ...

cc; lalasticlala

Celebrity life is useless
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by FRANKLAD1: 12:16am On May 13, 2018
awoofawoo:
grin grin grin grin werey pipu

OBO Chioma ti fa ori Davido ya! cool
grin
awoofawoo:
grin grin grin grin werey pipu

OBO Chioma ti fa ori Davido ya! cool
Ori e ti daru
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by ukejejohnson(m): 1:05am On May 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I wonder when he gonna be in Malaysia again.. Last time i missed that show undecided

I hope nxt time i gonna witness it. grin

I wanna gonna in Malaysia? Ok kutinu
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Nobody: 1:19am On May 13, 2018
blackpanthar:
my wealth is enough for me and my kids to their own kids.... great wealth is SILENT

ok o
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Nobody: 1:21am On May 13, 2018
victorian:

No he won't knack, he go dey worship her face 24/7 .... Smhhhh.
Lol..Buh he hasn't released semen inside her honeypot. cheesy
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Nobody: 1:22am On May 13, 2018
blackgold90:
for done abi e go done bang am tire. Abi nah auto correct
Lip
LMAO, no be lie sha.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Nobody: 1:23am On May 13, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
if e never shook mortar hand inside her tohto sef. yeye ppl just day form baby love that has no footing all over. deceiving the youths.
Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Mariangeles(f): 1:25am On May 13, 2018
Achillesdam500:

And what exactly does he know that anyone else cannot possibly know
The question should be "what does he not know?'
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Biggings: 1:34am On May 13, 2018
Rextayne:
grin grin grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Aldebaran(m): 1:58am On May 13, 2018
Money is GOOD... grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Buikechukwu35(m): 3:46am On May 13, 2018
Davido living a big boy dream
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by cytell56: 4:29am On May 13, 2018
MO
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with Caption ...

cc; lalasticlala

E don Bleep this Ibo girl tire
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by bigcee(m): 4:38am On May 13, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Afonja Amala cool
Lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by deebrownneymar: 6:26am On May 13, 2018
Superstar
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Nobody: 6:47am On May 13, 2018
I'm happy for these two.

Love is a beautiful thing.

Believe me if you truly and genuinely love a girl you'll do anything for her. Its magical and cant be explained.

I smell true love here. Talking from experience.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by Wbryann133(m): 6:48am On May 13, 2018
Whizdorm001:
I don tire for dis davido and chioma news abeg!
Then c̶o̶m̶m̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶u̶i̶c̶i̶d̶e̶
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by gbengapeter(m): 7:30am On May 13, 2018
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:35am On May 13, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Igbo Amaka
Chioma Amaka

Afonja Amala cool
Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.