Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country (46638 Views)

I Was Sent Out Of The Church Just Because I Was Wearing An Earring / Bridal Train Sent Out By A Pastor Over Indecent Dressing During Wedding In Edo / Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by tygar(m): 10:55am On May 13, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
And he will remain on this earth till rapture? shocked shocked shocked
I'm not in support of what he said.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by HtwoOw: 10:56am On May 13, 2018
Ephesians 4:26 do not go to bed with anger in you

Baba kept malice

paxonel:
This man eh?
So dem dey critize you since two months ago you nor talk, na now you dey respond?

Na so you dey put people for mind?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by rexben(m): 11:00am On May 13, 2018
It's obvious that this man, Adeboye is not following the commands of Jesus.
Jesus never cared about critics, He even asked us to love them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by Nobody: 11:02am On May 13, 2018
tygar:

I'm not in any way supporting him. I'm just enlightening d guy.
Yes sir I got your drift and my mention wasnt intended against you. The question was a rhetoric.
Apologies for the wrong impression
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by DonCandido(f): 11:04am On May 13, 2018
I attacked you!

I am attacking you now!

P.S I prefer Canadian or Australian visa.

Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by mukthar2000(m): 11:04am On May 13, 2018
Nice prayer, so that some of them that are even looking for oppotunity to go out of Niger we even be more happy and save from Buhariahhh problems
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by shamecurls(m): 11:05am On May 13, 2018
DonCandido:
I attacked you!

I am attacking you now!

Thanks in advance.

grin grin grin

Sudan fit go send you visa o
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by mukthar2000(m): 11:06am On May 13, 2018
;DNice prayer, so that some of them that are even looking for oppotunity to go out of Niger we even be more happy and saver from Buhariahhh problems
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by tygar(m): 11:06am On May 13, 2018
EsotericMonk:

Yes sir I got your drift and my mention wasnt intended against you. The question was a rhetoric.
Apologies for the wrong impression
No qualms bro
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by jrusky(m): 11:08am On May 13, 2018
Ok sir and the bible say and I quote *Jesus said to them who among you that has not done what this woman did before should first cast the stone on her* and the bible say they all dropped their stone and walk away.

Sir, no critics no success

Sir, no critics no change

Sir, no critics no sit up.

Jesus faced it, its part of leadership ladder sir develop thick skin for it and mend what is not right in your ministry. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by felaismyhero(m): 11:11am On May 13, 2018
jamace:
Don' mind the man. Always quoting and explaining the Bible to suite his personal ambition.
For instance, what has sending the people who attack you out of the country got to do with, "“The Bible said, when you strike a Shepherd, the sheep shall scatter.”?
Both Of You Lack Basic Comprehension Skills.he said earlier that an attack on him is like an attack on all rccg members and christians.so the quoted verse was portraying him as the shepherd and his members/christians as the sheeps.so for wat he quoted not to happen(that is sheeps scattering),he is saying(praying,cursing... your choice) his critics wud be sent out of the country.do u get it now?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by Lomprico2: 11:12am On May 13, 2018
Another brainwashing gimmick.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by Orashiboy(m): 11:14am On May 13, 2018
Adeboye is a typical wolf in sheep clothing; he is a religious man and not a Christian. Where is the forgiveness Christ Jesus thought us, that's why I have not heard adeboye preached forgiveness. A man who doesn't forgive cannot be entrusted with the power of the book of Acts of the Apostles. We have another pastor in Lagos whom his fellow pastors like adeboye and co find pleasure in critising, making the world see him as demon yet he has never placed a curse on anybody. Adeboye need to start giving himself to the call of Christ and His teachings and being religious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by Wickedcountry: 11:14am On May 13, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

This guy is asking the important questions

"They would soon be sent out of this country"

If you are sent out of this country then Nigeria will be great. Oluku
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by Ajalekoko76(m): 11:22am On May 13, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if some clergies actually belief in God, Pastor Adeboye is not comfortable with the critics now but he has forgotten that he once criticized others. The verse he quoted was wrong for that scenario. I will CRITICIZE him because I want to travel out the shithole state. Pls. Pastor Adeboye 70% of tithe money paid to you and your cohorts be reduced to 20% so that local church can meet the needs of local congregations. Social responsibilities is felt more at grassroots not maintenance of JET and other luxuries things. Jesus was/is being criticized daily and we know his response through his disciples.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by JUBILEE2000: 11:23am On May 13, 2018
[quote author=DonCandido post=67519541]I attacked you!

I am attacking you now!

Thanks in advance. [/quot

Lolz ...this cracked me up seriously. Chai!! Laughing like craze here
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by hopefulLandlord: 11:23am On May 13, 2018
Wickedcountry:

If you are sent out of this country then Nigeria will be great. Oluku
how did you come to the conclusion I'm in the same country as you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by semyman: 11:25am On May 13, 2018
Criminals using the son of Mary as a bait everywhere
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by jrfaj: 11:25am On May 13, 2018
bizza45:
baba abeg go rest, there are critics attack everywhere, even brosJ was also a victim of it ... no matter what u say nothing can happen to them because u have once in your life criticize someone
bro I sight you...even Jesus was criticized
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by zakari247(m): 11:28am On May 13, 2018
Ebullience:
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Adejare Adeboye has fried back at critics.

He spoke while addressing the ministers and workers of RCCG at the ongoing Northern Conference at the RCCG camp, in Jos on Saturday.

Adeboye said those attacking him were actually attacking the congregants of RCCG worldwide and by extension the Christians.

His words: “You are aware that some people spends their time attacking me, particularly in the internet.”

“Those attacking me are actually attacking you, but be rest assured, they would soon be sent out of this country.

“The Bible said, when you strike a Shepherd, the sheep shall scatter.”

The clergy lamented that he has severally been accused of not preaching salvation, adding that critics have also been faulting miracles that happened at camps.

This year’s conference, titled: “Let the fire fall”, is an annual event that started on Friday.

The auditorium was overcrowded with the church faithful from the 19 northern states.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/05/12/rccg-adeboye-reveals-will-happen-critics-attacking-internet/
hey man you're nothing but a human who shit and pee like every other man. only that you claim to be purer than otger. I truly see you as a criminal adeboye. if you like cause by fire or thunder or water, you're a criminal and a lier.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by Just2gud(m): 11:28am On May 13, 2018
U lack wisdom........bro quote author=Temple1288 post=67518898]This man is just daft!

People are looking for ways, queuing up at embassies and borders trying to disappear from Nigeria...

I pray his prayer works for those looking to leave the mess they helped to create..

It's just like saying if u criticize Syria, America ll take u.. [/quote]
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by bionixs: 11:30am On May 13, 2018
bizza45:
baba abeg go rest, there are critics attack everywhere, even brosJ was also a victim of it ... no matter what u say nothing can happen to them because u have once in your life criticize someone
I can see the multitude of senseless likes you have garnered, multitude always OUR problems. as you attack him from the other side,in Christianity reside large collection of Judas that would betray their own,that is how they always make wrong choices. I hope you heard what he said
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by godquality: 11:30am On May 13, 2018
post=67508330:
Critics are in trouble!
na today?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by Temple1288(m): 11:31am On May 13, 2018
[quote author=Just2gud post=67519942]U lack wisdom........bro quote author=Temple1288 post=67518898]

I know you're his usher or probably the few beneficiaries of his trickery and scam.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by greatman247(m): 11:31am On May 13, 2018
bizza45:

Thanks so much, you have just spoken well.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by uboma(m): 11:37am On May 13, 2018
OkCornel:
Jesus was insulted and called a Prince of Demons...

how did He react?

Spot on.

Pastor Adeboye needs to emulate the example of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by Nobody: 11:38am On May 13, 2018
Biko I want to be sent out of this country, Canada is preferable, how do I start the attack?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by KevinMATTHEW346(m): 11:41am On May 13, 2018
OkCornel:
Jesus was insulted and called a Prince of Demons...

how did He react?

jesus didn't send them out of the country, this dude isn't even making sense of sending his critics out of nigeria, heck alot of people wants to get away from nigeria as far as they can, he'll be doing the critics nothing but favour, he'll be the new transport fare, i hope he won't torture the critics or kill them if he succeeded in taking them critics out of the country, who knows?
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by Just2gud(m): 11:44am On May 13, 2018
I dont even worship in RCCG but its not up to u to judge another Man's servant.. Be warn
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by KevinMATTHEW346(m): 11:46am On May 13, 2018
Make una never dey happy now if him wan send him critics out of the country o, him fit pass them dey kill them one by one for outside country o, who knows? Because him nor mention weytin him go use them take do for outside country o
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by Ihateyoumod: 11:50am On May 13, 2018
jamace:
Don' mind the man. Always quoting and explaining the Bible to suite his personal ambition.
For instance, what has sending the people who attack you out of the country got to do with, "“The Bible said, when you strike a Shepherd, the sheep shall scatter.”?

You dnt understand what he is saying....has u pipu sef ehn, u pipu just like to criticize nyhow.

What he is saying is if u strike the Shepard (Adeboye) the sheep (Tithers) will scatter. Some will run to run to winners, others to Christ embassy, others might not even go again which means less tithe for him. So he is only trying to protect his sheep so as to kip receiving the tithe he is receiving

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country by KevinMATTHEW346(m): 11:51am On May 13, 2018
Just2gud:
I dont even worship in RCCG but its not up to u to judge another Man's servant.. Be warn
shut up there, what do you know? Your brain nor kukuma correct before so go on and type rubbish when you think so you know when in reality you don't know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' / Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) / The Catholic Faith: What You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.