Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) (90188 Views)

President Buhari Meets Governor Ademola Adeleke Behind Close Doors / Former Kano State Governor, Kwankwaso Meets Governor Ganduje / Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 10:42pm On May 12, 2018
No wonder the stupid man slow like snail in doing his job .now I know where the problem came from Mr onigbin can you stop this nonsense.
Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by Generica(m): 10:43pm On May 12, 2018
The woman is pregnant AGAIN. angry
Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by Admin1992: 10:44pm On May 12, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by uuzba(m): 10:45pm On May 12, 2018
Sultty:
I hope this gov does not want more than snails. This one I'm hearing "warm, intense and ecstatic embrace" in this rainy season

LONG TIME SNAIL SELLER
Uncle read the above 20 times. What is there for him to want again? LONG TIME has finished everything.

The embrace is ordinary standard embrace.
Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by Artliz: 10:46pm On May 12, 2018
Good one
Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 10:49pm On May 12, 2018
The Governor is growing a belly now. Good life at the expense of the people.
Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by Sultty(m): 10:49pm On May 12, 2018
uuzba:

LONG TIME SNAIL SELLER
Uncle read the above 20 times. What is there for him to want again? LONG TIME has finished everything.

The embrace is ordinary standard embrace.
See them. dirty mind people tongue

Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 12, 2018
Please sir, don't just give that woman money to buy food. Empower her business, not her stomach.
Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by Chibest2000(m): 10:57pm On May 12, 2018
Mad leaders everywhere. After all this media propaganda and cheap publicity stunt he will leave the poor woman and a supposed customer like that without giving her something tangible to help her sorry life.
Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by diva90: 10:57pm On May 12, 2018
He looks different
Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 10:58pm On May 12, 2018
help that poor woman, Mr governor
Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by uuzba(m): 10:59pm On May 12, 2018
Sultty:

See them. dirty mind people tongue

See your head. No be you dey find Season 1 love movie, because you heard ordinary Embrace?
If you hear kiss nko? We would not sleep this night?
Abeg go and Browse Seseme Street website. Comot for here.
https://www.sesamestreet.org/home
Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 12, 2018
He is inspired by Fayose already.

I am more interested in that Armored Land Cruiser. The way the country is heading with these sets of politicians, I think I need one.
Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 12, 2018
hamid6249:
they both look pregnant
Yea,one is pregnant with poverty and the other one is pregnant with Ondo people's money.

3 Likes

Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by boldking(m): 11:08pm On May 12, 2018
call picked
Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by Baroba(m): 11:11pm On May 12, 2018
The power of igbin, hope the potbellied governor is performing no be to dey chop snail anyhow..
Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:12pm On May 12, 2018
Is she expecting?
Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by canalily(m): 11:20pm On May 12, 2018
Both of them are pregnant and having breast
Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 12, 2018
Just wash it down with a bottle of Lager. Thank me later.

Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by Emmalex45(m): 11:30pm On May 12, 2018
See as her life go change for better shocked
Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 11:31pm On May 12, 2018
Ahnahn! I am not understanding. Why re they both pregnant at the same time with the same proportionality of pregnancy

2 Likes

Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by Newsoul73(m): 11:35pm On May 12, 2018
We need to know what exactly the governor has done for her to improve her life

1 Like

Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by FRANKLAD1: 11:37pm On May 12, 2018
cool
Sultty:
I hope this gov does not want more than snails. This one I'm hearing "warm, intense and ecstatic embrace" in this rainy season
grin
Sultty:
Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by Akid1234: 11:37pm On May 12, 2018
I can bet dat this is just a campaign strategy.

1 Like

Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by adecz: 11:41pm On May 12, 2018
These Afonjja governors & roadside food.

First it was Fayose & kpomó,

Now is Akeredolu & snail.

Next, it may be another, with monkey meat
pepper soup seller!! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by BigbamoAYO(m): 11:51pm On May 12, 2018
Yes oo,Cebebrity snail seller grin
Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 11:57pm On May 12, 2018
Oya make her Commissioner of Snail naaaaa ....#IranuOshi ....elections round the corner and they are all forming good people undecided
Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by potterlite: 12:22am On May 13, 2018
Akeredolu eats snail and he's a governor. Someone will now say if i eat snail, i won't make progress in life.
What should i even believe sef?
Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by IyamuBenedict(m): 12:42am On May 13, 2018
See the man head thou.... You better help the woman

1 Like

Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 1:04am On May 13, 2018
Akeredolu, Faworaja Governor of Ondo State.
Re: Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 1:05am On May 13, 2018
petitejolie:
Ahnahn! I am not understanding. Why re they both pregnant at the same time with the same proportionality of pregnancy

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender / Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery / Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.