Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) (31784 Views)

Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben / Ortom Of PDP Leads In Benue / Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
Obi is coming

2023: Ortom, Peter Obi meet behind closed doors

Gov urges all presidential aspirants to put Nigeria above personal interest
… impoverished masses my structures to win – Obi

Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue state and the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, LP, Mr. Peter Obi Wednesday met behind closed doors in the Governor’s private residence in Abuja.

The meeting came less than 24 hours after the Governor returned from his two weeks working leave and trip to the United Kingdom and United States of America.

According to a statement by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Nathaniel Ikyur, made available to newsmen in Makurdi, at the end of the meeting the two leaders jointly addressed the media.

Governor Ortom challenged presidential candidates of the various political parties in the coming general elections to put Nigeria above personal interests.

He said Nigerians were in dire need of people with “commitment and competence” that would fix the leadership crisis that had plunged the country into outright chaos.

The Governor noted that the Labour Party’s presidential candidate was one among the qualified Nigerians that the people looked forward to help take the country out of the woods.

“Governor Ortom commended the decision of the former Anambra State Governor to engage Nigerians, especially major players in the country’s politics, irrespective of political leaning on his desire to serve as the country’s next President.

“He said even though he was a major stakeholder of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, the LP candidate considered him as a Nigerian to consult on his aspiration.”

Earlier, the LP presidential candidate, had explained that the visit was to show respect to his former political ally in the PDP, pointing out that though they were now in different political parties, their friendship as citizens of the country was most important.

In his response to the question that he did not have the needed structures to win elections, Mr. Obi stated that the millions of Nigerians who had been impoverished by bad leadership over an extended period “are my structures to win.”

He pointed out that it was time for all hands to be on deck to correct the wrongs for a better Nigeria.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/2023-ortom-peter-obi-meet-behind-closed-doors/

120 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Snapchat: 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
I like Obi’s personality, infact i’m in love with him even though he’s not a saint. He’s better than some presidential candidates of other parties but neither Obi nor Tinubu would be Nigeria’s President by 2023.

174 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by MufasaLion: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
This Ortom is really old. Never seen his close-up this real.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by abuwidad(m): 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
But why meet with this useless governor

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Cypress042(m): 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Peter obi is gradually turning to a low key portable, the difference between them is just that he isn't a werey.

Anyways don't take me serious, i'm just feeling myself cool

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Obidient4life2: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
All hands must be on deck! Obi is the last hope

312 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nigerians are Obidient

249 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wike's camp is gradually moving to Obi, remember that PDP chieftain in Rivers loyal to Wike and Goodluck today decamped to Labour grin grin

283 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by ResidentSnitch(f): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
We must rescue this country whether they like it or yes!
For once, let's have a president that we will be proud of.

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Kabirudeen25(m): 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
While Tinubu is still trying to settle his fake 'bishops' grin

199 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Obi is meeting every important men in d con3

179 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Vote4ObiDatti: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
TundeBricklayer:
Obi is coming

Middle Belt in the bag. Just see how happy Ortom looks there cool cool

174 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by popez: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Snapchat:
I like Obi’s personality, infact i’m in love with him even though he’s not a saint. He’s better than some presidential candidates of other parties but neither Obi nor Tinubu would be Nigeria’s President by 2023.

Why would he be a saint? Is there any human that is a saint in this life? Sometimes una go dey talk like say head dey pain una.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Osariemen12: 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
That mod wey ban me will not live beyong this year.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Snapchat: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
popez:

Why would he be a saint? Is there any human that is a saint in this life? Sometimes una go dey talk like say head dey pain una.

1. He’s as corrupt as other politician too considering he was outed by the Pandora report.

2. Na your folks for your family house head dey pain. Say hi to them for me.

3. Neither Obi nor Tinubu would be Nigeria’s President by 2023.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by popez: 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
Snapchat:

1. He’s as corrupt as other politician too considering he was outed by the Pandora report.

2. Na your folks for your family house head dey pain. Say hi to them for me.

3. Neither Obi nor Tinubu would be Nigeria’s President by 2023.

Abeg smell shit shit comot for my mentions

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by TimFisher2: 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
grin

See how Ortom aides are smiling happily at the background

They can't wait to see Peter Obi becoming the President

True True Good things is addictive

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Snapchat: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
popez:

Abeg smell shit shit comot for my mentions

You for no mention me na, you think say you dey wise?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by popez: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
Snapchat:

You for no mention me na, you think say you dey wise?

Seriously, fvck off!

43 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Snapchat: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
popez:

Seriously, fvck off!

Your folks should fvck off!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by frugal(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Snapchat:
Thank you for being honest. Everybody loves his personality, including Tinubu. Let's not allow tribalism and sentiments make us miss this guy and elect another disastrous president. He's the only option we have for a fresh air in Nigeria.

37 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Snapchat: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
frugal:

Thank you for being honest. Everybody loves his personality, including Tinubu. Let's not allow tribalism and sentiments make us miss this guy and elect another disastrous president. He's the only option we have for a fresh air in Nigeria.

At the end of the day it’s not up to me to make either of them presidents, it’s a collective responsibility to make the right choice for our country.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by frugal(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Snapchat:

At the end of the day it’s not up to me to make either of them presidents, it’s a collective responsibility to make the right choice for our country.

Sure.
We all have a role to play. Every support/vote counts.

19 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by beerfraud: 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Pandora Peter Obituary taking selfie everywhere he goes

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
TundeBricklayer:
Wike's camp is gradually moving to Obi, remember that PDP chieftain in Rivers loyal to Wike and Goodluck today decamped to Labour grin grin

What's name of the chieftain

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by christejames(m): 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lovely kiss

Wike is a sure banker already.

Umahi should be OBIdient to save his battered image in the East now.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by GodsOwnMan: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
This same obi or another one?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Salvador1: 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Osariemen12:
That mod wey ban me will not live beyong this year.
bros easy oo

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Newton2024: 12:01am On Jul 21, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

Middle Belt in the bag. Just see how happy Ortom looks there cool cool
60% of SW is in the bag for Obi. Yoruba ni mi. I'm telling you the reality.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by SensualMan: 12:16am On Jul 21, 2022
President Obi is really overstressing himself for Nigeria.
My president has really emaciated. Evidence of a leader with good intentions. Reminds me of how fresh Obama grew old with grey hairs just 2 years in office.
Obi is really sacrificing a lot for this shit hole called Nigeria and I know the everlasting one shall crown all his struggles with resounding victory.

41 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accidental Discharge In Aso Rock Injures A Female Staff / Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile / Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.