Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" (74159 Views)

Funny Photos Of Wizkid,davido,burnaboy And Olamide"You Will Love To See This / “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action / "You Can't Be Moving Around With A Lady This Beautiful If You Are Not A Yahooboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Hilariousthiago(m): 11:42pm On May 12, 2018
Canadamigrate:
Stop scamming people of their hard-earned money. Legitimate jobs await you in Canada
what are you still doing here then?

3 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Hyinkar97(m): 11:42pm On May 12, 2018
Throwback:
To hell with Yahoo boys.

Actually, to jail with them all.

Kudos to EFCC in helping the society rid itself of criminals who have no morality and have corrupted the lazy youth of this nation.

Modified: All the criminal elements of the society have become upset by my post. There is no reason whatsoever why Yahoo boys should justify their ignoble trade.

EFCC must continue its good work to save this society from financial crime and its unrepentant criminal elements.

If I was in the EFCC, I will personally ask to be assigned to the internet fraud unit. I swear, I will rid the streets of fake millionaires who daily plot to steal the sweat of others.

Yahoo boys must perish! Corrupt politicians must also perish. This country must be rid of the nuisance within.

Yahoo boys and their praise singers are worse than the petty thieves that are daily lynched, proving also that the more you steal, the more glorified, while those who steal less are made the scape goat of all that is wrong with society.

The raids on luxurious criminal hideouts must continue steadfastly and furiously.

The anger in your post makes me laugh cheesy

In case you don’t know, EFCC only wants money from those boys. Forget the pictures and all, they’re currently negotiating with those they caught. When they get the money, they’re released.

Don’t kill yourself over yahoo boys and EFCC.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by greatman247(m): 11:43pm On May 12, 2018
rusher14:

DEA had been busting nightclubs in the states for generations . Didn't stop the business.

You know not what you are talking about. Nigeria is a zoo. If Yahoo boys are busted politicians too must be busted at political gatherings. There must be equality In the land. In USA no inequality like here in Nigeria. They bust anyone. For example In UK, govt probe church finance but here nothing like that. Even in US no one is untouchable. Here in Nigeria, EFCC only invite politician to their offices and then bust on Yahoo boys. All citizens must be treated equally then I will know EFCC is not selective.

5 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Ejadike(m): 11:45pm On May 12, 2018
Canadamigrate:
Stop scamming people of their hard-earned money. Legitimate jobs await you in Canada
bro, can we talk more about this on WhatsApp?
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by greatman247(m): 11:46pm On May 12, 2018
freethinker01:
sorry, which country are u? Seems u don't know how things run in this country... Since you've been hearing news of corrupt politicians, how many of them have been prosecuted? Bro, wake up, this is Nigeria where politicians are immuned.

Exactly why I'm pained. EFCC is selective. You have not been able to convict one politician and yet you go after harmless Yahoo boys having fun while the bigger thieves in billions , the politician walk freely.
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by 9tailskid: 11:46pm On May 12, 2018
He said the truth.
Most of us have got friends/family who're into the game and we don't actually condemn them and at the same time we don't support them.. We just want to eat the money and still stay untainted.

We be like "Yahoo na bad thing and i no fit support am" but your bestfriend na working man and you dey flex with am.. Who you dey fool??

5 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by abokikhalifa: 11:47pm On May 12, 2018
Throwback:
To hell with Yahoo boys.

Kudos to EFCC in helping the society rid itself of criminals who have no morality and have corrupted the lazy youth of this nation.

Modified: All the criminal elements of the society have become upset by my post. There is no reason whatsoever why Yahoo boys should justify their ignoble trade.

EFCC must continue its good work to save this society from financial crime and its unrepentant criminal elements.

If I was in the EFCC, I will personally ask to be assigned to the internet fraud unit. I swear, I will rid the streets of fake millionaires who daily plot to steal the sweat of others.

Yahoo boys must perish! Corrupt politicians must also perish. This country must be rid of the nuisance within.

Yahoo boys and their praise singers are worse than the petty thieves that are daily lynched, proving also that the more you steal, the more glorified, while those who steal less are made the scape goat of all that is wrong with society.

The raids on luxurious criminal hideouts must continue steadfastly and furiously.

You focus more on yahoo boys than corrupt politicians. Are Yahoo boys the problem of this country or corrupt politicians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by abokikhalifa: 11:47pm On May 12, 2018
Canadamigrate:

I'm interested
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by zinaunreal(m): 11:49pm On May 12, 2018
SachaBastien:

If you are a yahoo boy,you are a THIEF!
I will judge you and your kind cos you are the scum of the earth and the dregs of society. Your ill-gotten money will perish with you.
Public office holders and you this little yahoo boy,you are all thieves and it shall not be well with you all today,tomorrow and forever.

Youre the bigger thief and a hypocrite. Easy to spot a fake person. Coming here acting all holy and shiit. Youre even worse of a kind. I can bet my life on that. Tell me if you see $1 million loot money right now you wont disappear. My friend go back and suck on your mamas breast milk

7 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by SachaBastien(m): 11:51pm On May 12, 2018
greatman247:

Why don't u suggest to polithiefcians that Rob you and every other citizens day light to get hoes and farm? They stole billions from purse of Nigeria as a whole and you seat down did nothing. Is that not criminality too? Why don't you advice your useless EFCC to go burst them too? They only invite them over that is not equality. Burst them same way you burst on Yahoo boys. Go to political gatherings and burst politicians too. Criminals are criminals. But EFCC keep telling us Craps that they don't have evidence against any politician and they will arrest them only when they have clear evidence against any politician. Do they have clear evidence before bursting on those Yahoo boys? This is a clear indications that EFCC is selective and they are fearful and they hand pick their victims nothing more you can tell me. They should go burst on politicians too and then seek for the evidence later. Useless country, until they start treating all citizens equally before you can tell me Nigeria is not a zoo.

1. I never said Nigeria is not a zoo.
2. I am not Nigerian even though I live in Nigeria,so do not ask me to do something about the mess in your country.
3. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has it's shortcomings but that does not make Yahoo Yahoo right. You sound like Buhari who compares between him and Jonathan who is more corrupt or in whose administration more people have died. A problem is a problem,regardless of it's enormity or miniature nature.
4. Not everyone in politics is a thief,there are still saints among the sinners. If you say all are thieves,you are most likely a thief too.
5. I am not the EFCC counsel,you may contact Rotimi Jacobs if you have any reservations as to how the commission discharges it's duties.

4 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Canadamigrate: 11:53pm On May 12, 2018
Hilariousthiago:
what are you still doing here then?
Only the wise will know
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Canadamigrate: 11:53pm On May 12, 2018
Ejadike:
bro, can we talk more about this on WhatsApp?

Yes, Chat me up
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by harunasuyababa: 11:54pm On May 12, 2018
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Canadamigrate: 11:54pm On May 12, 2018
abokikhalifa:

I'm interested
Chat me up
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by SachaBastien(m): 12:02am On May 13, 2018
zinaunreal:

Youre the bigger thief and a hypocrite. Easy to spot a fake person. Coming here acting all holy and shiit. Youre even worse of a kind. I can bet my life on that. Tell me if you see $1 million loot money right now you wont disappear. My friend go back and suck on your mamas breast milk
Obviously you from a humbled background with no moral rectitude and thus thieving seems normal to you. Stealing other people's things and taking it home and your parents congratulate you. I know your kind.
I am not being holier than thou or sanctimonious in anyway. I am simply telling you that as a Yahoo boy you a thief and nothing more. The reward of a thief awaits you.

7 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Throwback: 12:05am On May 13, 2018
abokikhalifa:

You focus more on yahoo boys than corrupt politicians. Are Yahoo boys the problem of this country or corrupt politicians

Both are a nuisance that must be expunged.

Both do not have a conscience.

They both steal from the commonwealth and those working and toiling hard, while they live a life of luxury, vacation and vanity with money that does not belong to them and whose loss has resulted to sorrow, pain and death to the victims.

It will never be well with both categories of thieves. It must never be well with them and their families who lie in wait for a criminal breadwinner.

6 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by sprints1: 12:06am On May 13, 2018
Throwback:
To hell with Yahoo boys.

trash utter garbage...

1 Like

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Throwback: 12:07am On May 13, 2018
SachaBastien:

If you are a yahoo boy,you are a THIEF!
I will judge you and your kind cos you are the scum of the earth and the dregs of society. Your ill-gotten money will perish with you.
Public office holders and you this little yahoo boy,you are all thieves and it shall not be well with you all today,tomorrow and forever.

QED!

It will never be well with those who live a life of vanity with the toil and sweat of others.

1 Like

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by zinaunreal(m): 12:08am On May 13, 2018
SachaBastien:

Obviously you from a humbled background with no moral rectitude and thus thieving seems normal to you. Stealing other people's things and taking it home and your parents congratulate you. I know your kind.
I am not being holier than thou or sanctimonious in anyway. I am simply telling you that as a Yahoo boy you a thief and nothing more. The reward of a thief awaits you.

Im putting some basic sense into you, calling me a yahoo boy because i opposed you makes you retardedd. Go and buy yourself some maturity mixed with common sense. Unfortunately its hard to find
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Nobody: 12:09am On May 13, 2018
Canadamigrate:

Even you sef na scam but yours is worse, theirs are white but your target are your fellow struggling brother and sister.

if is was that easy then you will be over there making money not advertising on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by SachaBastien(m): 12:15am On May 13, 2018
zinaunreal:

Im putting some basic sense into you, calling me a yahoo boy because i opposed you makes you retarded. Go and buy yourself some maturity mixed with common sense. Unfortunately its hard to find
He who justifies an evil deed is equally evil. You sound calmer now that I have humbled you. If you had any sense for real,you would not be passionately supporting a crime,but then,even your monicker shows you are unreal.

6 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by zinaunreal(m): 12:16am On May 13, 2018
A country were real thieves are praised, ignored, and go largely unpunished. Common cyber criminal is regarded as the hot target for crime. Ten thousand yahoo boys can never loot what one high profile Politician has stolen from this country. Then some slowpoke is coming here making noise that yahoo boys should be imprisoned.

Utter rubbish. We celebrate high profile political criminals in this country and spit on the small street criminals. Left for me yahoo yahoo gee wire all will continue to exist till we hit hammers on big thieves. Efcc is a useless brainless institution. N24billion on their head quarters and they have not even put one A list corrupt politician in prison

Huge joke of a country. Rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by zinaunreal(m): 12:18am On May 13, 2018
SachaBastien:

He who justifies an evil deed is equally evil. You sound calmer now that I have humbled you. If you had any sense for real,you would not be passionately supporting a crime,but then,even your monicker shows you are unreal.

I just realized im talking to a kid thats why i regret quoting you. Maggot
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by awoban: 12:21am On May 13, 2018
In UK and US where there are various jobs, if Nigerians enter today how many of them ready for legit job?
Let's call spade a spade, a thief is a thief

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by SachaBastien(m): 12:23am On May 13, 2018
zinaunreal:

I just realized im talking to a kid thats why i regret quoting you. Maggot
You clearly have a bloated maggot where your brain was supposed to be but the maggot has eaten it.
Change your ways boy cos Yahoo Yahoo will only bring you temporary relief with permanent misery.
Have a nightmarish night boy!

5 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Throwback: 12:26am On May 13, 2018
zinaunreal:
A country were real thieves are praised, ignored, and go largely unpunished. Common cyber criminal is regarded as the hot target for crime. Ten thousand yahoo boys can never loot what one high profile Politician has stolen from this country. Then some slowpoke is coming here making noise that yahoo boys should be imprisoned.

Utter rubbish. We celebrate high profile political criminals in this country and spit on the small street criminals. Left for me yahoo yahoo gee wire all will continue to exist till we hit hammers on big thieves. Efcc is a useless brainless institution. N24billion on their head quarters and they have not even put one A list corrupt politician in prison

Huge joke of a country. Rubbish

A country that lynches those stealing petty items and burglars, but wants to be celebrating those who steal to buy Range Rovers and G-Wagons, and wash their legs and hands with champagne, and spend their nights partying having been sleeping all morning when the labour force was already busy with honest work.

We vilify petty thieves but are intent to celebrate criminal boys and politicians who have stolen in millions and hundreds of millions.

As the politicians steal to spend on vanity, so does the yahoo thief steal to waste on vanity.

Both belong in the prison, and both must end up in the prison.

These raids must continue, and all who have set up businesses to cater to the vanity of these thieves, must begin to rethink their investment options when their target market become shrunken.

4 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by eflintsone(m): 12:28am On May 13, 2018
martineverest:
smh for nigeria...just look at how every comment above is glorifying scammers. crime is in Nigerians' DNAs

Nigeria is finished
when pmb said youths are lazy dem wan kill am .. he was ryt atferall
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by greatman247(m): 12:29am On May 13, 2018
SachaBastien:

1. I never said Nigeria is not a zoo.
2. I am not Nigerian even though I live in Nigeria,so do not ask me to do something about the mess in your country.
3. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has it's shortcomings but that does not make Yahoo Yahoo right. You sound like Buhari who compares between him and Jonathan who is more corrupt or in whose administration more people have died. A problem is a problem,regardless of it's enormity or miniature nature.
4. Not everyone in politics is a thief,there are still saints among the sinners. If you say all are thieves,you are most likely a thief too.
5. I am not the EFCC counsel,you may contact Rotimi Jacobs if you have any reservations as to how the commission discharges it's duties.

You said you're not Nigerian and I should not ask you to do something about the mess in my country then don't put mouth in matter of my country. I don't want to know which country you came from but I do know you must have some problems battling your country too so face that squarely and leave Nigeria alone, we don't need your opinion. Don't put another man's luggage on your head and hold yours in your hand. Yours should be on your head rather.

All politicians in Nigeria are thieves. Don't ask me how I come about that. Even if you are a pastor before getting into politics in Nigeria. So long you're into politics you are a thief. No exceptions. The only difference is, some steal and do little work, and some steal and perform well in office and that will serve as cover up for their stealings and the citizen might even be careless even though they steal from them cos they perform well in office. Some will steal and still fail to perform. Meanwhile performing well does not imply you are not a thief or planning to steal and secure your future with stolen money. Nigeria political space is sin city, even the EFCC are bunch of thieves too. They convert property of criminals to theirs and sell them later and pocket the proceeds.

So everyone that patronize club's are criminals to you? Why would EFCC burst on them because not everyone you see In clubs are criminals. EFCC have guts to bust on harmless Yahoo boys catching fun in clubs and they can't even convict just one politician ever since their crusade again corrupt practices began and they claimed they are not selective. If they are not truly selective then they should be able to have secure a successful conviction against politicians by now, and also they should go bust on politicians at political gatherings same way they have busted on Yahoo boys in clubs.

Don't ask me to contact any Rotimi Jacobs if I need any counsel. I directed that to you cos you wrote in support of EFCC and you don't even work for them and again you are not a citizen of Nigeria to know too well about the Yahoo boys and the country's problems. Pls we don't need your suggestions keep it to yourself, it will be so relevant in whatever country you might originate from ok. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by loswhite(m): 12:29am On May 13, 2018
Throwback:
To hell with Yahoo boys.

my problem is we don't show this same energy for the thief's that steal the future of 170 million ppl...I'm sure u knw those thief's are not yahoo boys
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by harbeyboi52(m): 12:30am On May 13, 2018
akeentech:
You don't have to do Yahoo Yahoo to make money. There are so many legitimate ways to make money online even pass YY. With 2k you can start today.

See my WhatsAp below
did i jex hear dat wit 2k?? okay ayaf hear yhu
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Throwback: 12:32am On May 13, 2018
martineverest:
smh for nigeria...just look at how every comment above is glorifying scammers. crime is in Nigerians' DNAs

Nigeria is finished

We are a shameless nation of proud criminals.

1 Like

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by yungmoney447(m): 12:32am On May 13, 2018
opedaydydx9:
voice of yahoo plus, and ritualists
what is this one saying...mtcheww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) / Jada Pollock Celebrates Wizkid's 30th Birthday With 30 Blue Roses / Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.