Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

No Punter Saw This Coming - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No Punter Saw This Coming (1285 Views)

How Ronaldo’s Children Reacted When They Saw Him Score A Goal On TV (video) / Beware Of Odds Punter / Ten Million Naira For Any Good Punter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Punter Saw This Coming by mespusinglez(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2018
no punter saw the oppset coming Stugartt to win Bayern 19 Odds
Stade Rennis Won PSG 13 Odds
Sausollo Won Inter milan 23 Odd
19*13*23=
Mehn no be small odds o

1 Like

Re: No Punter Saw This Coming by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:23pm On May 12, 2018
total of 5681 points.with #100,u will get #568100 without bonus...d*mn,see Sara points

1 Like

Re: No Punter Saw This Coming by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 12, 2018
As the losers don win club leagues nko?
Re: No Punter Saw This Coming by mespusinglez(m): 8:46am On May 13, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
total of 5681 points.with #100,u will get #568100 without bonus...d*mn,see Sara points
Oh Mehn
Re: No Punter Saw This Coming by Amadaz(m): 1:58pm On May 13, 2018
This thing is spiritual I'm convinced... U might want to keep trying such odds but they'd never win but a single day that you didn't play them, vaam they win

2 Likes

Re: No Punter Saw This Coming by mespusinglez(m): 2:14pm On May 13, 2018
Amadaz:
This thing is spiritual I'm convinced... U might want to keep trying such odds but they'd never win but a single day that you didn't play them, vaam they win
NAXO O

2 Likes

Re: No Punter Saw This Coming by Jirate(m): 11:33pm On May 13, 2018
Amadaz:

There is no Doubt about this, I am also of the Opinion that there is a Spiritual Side to all of these. What I am not sure of is Who is behind it.
But I think it the Bet Companies, eg "Bet9ja". To be honest, any time I Bet and I see myself Eating in the Dream, I know my Bet don Cast, even if I see Foods or what looks like Food or Drinks in my Dreams after Betting, that is the end of the bet. Na God go Punish their Juju Man, Their Witch Craft is Too Much. cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Olivier Giroud Replies To Karim Benzema After He Called Him A Go-kart / Make 20k Daily With 5k Stake On Bet9ja / The Messi PSG Wanted And The Messi Barca Sold To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.