Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl (24382 Views)

Photos Of The An Alleged Beautiful “yahoo Girl” Who Was Arrested By EFCC / 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News / SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by wakabobo: 1:51am On May 13, 2018
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

Big Brother Naija finalist,Tobi’s friend Regina found fame after he mentioned her name while in the house.

Since then, he revealed they are just friends and he will have her back for life.

she took to Twitter to reveal how she almost turned into a fraudster, had difficulties in securing a job .However,she says she is sharing her story to inspire someone out there.

She shared her story in episodes numbered 1 - 22 READ BELOW

Culled from Wakabobo.com>>>>>http://wakabobo.com/tobis-friendregina-narrates-how-she-almost-became-a-yahoo-girl/

Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by timwudz(m): 3:24am On May 13, 2018
We've seen u have market in stock

24 Likes

Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by InfernoNig: 4:20am On May 13, 2018
Tori never finish. I want know how u go back to the guy for the lesson

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by Whizdorm001(m): 7:09am On May 13, 2018
So you want to use tobi's fame and turn to celebrity abi? Just like chioma

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by Davidospy: 7:52am On May 13, 2018
K
Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by goldbim(f): 8:18am On May 13, 2018
Hmmmmmn...if i start to talk !!all I know is any wealth gathered through another man's tears and pains won't last long..#enoughsaid# lipsrsealed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by HORLADSTAR(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2018
YOUR PROBLEM

4 Likes

Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by Gozbrown(m): 12:11pm On May 13, 2018
so yahoo girls dey too? everybody dey vex

4 Likes

Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by Alejoc(m): 1:56pm On May 13, 2018
Hmmmm.....

We dey look o o!
Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by Slymonster(m): 1:56pm On May 13, 2018
Mstcheew
Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by Harmoony(f): 1:57pm On May 13, 2018
This one is just seeking for attention embarassed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by HeyCorleone(m): 1:57pm On May 13, 2018
This one is looking for internet fame plus one rich sugar daddy in the process. We know the scope.

Even a 6 year old can detect the story is inconsistent. I'd be damned if she didn't straff the guy.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by WebSurfer(m): 1:58pm On May 13, 2018
Nairaland and co finallly gave her the audience she needed...

I miss those days of nairaland

1 Like

Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by ibkgab001: 1:58pm On May 13, 2018
grin banku
Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by Pentools(m): 1:59pm On May 13, 2018
The gal no bad sha. She thick like that...
Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by datfreshdoc(m): 1:59pm On May 13, 2018
hoe-kay.

1 Like

Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by Ellabae(f): 1:59pm On May 13, 2018
Thank God for u. But girls don join the hustle.

1 Like

Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by bromama675: 2:00pm On May 13, 2018
Rumuolumeni youths have started collecting revenues from all business owners in the name of Sanitation Sticker in this 21st century.

RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT & THE IGP SHOULD CALL THEM TO ORDER IN OTHER TO FORESTALL BREAK-DOWN OF LAW AND ORDER IN THIS AREA AS A GROUP OF BUSINESS OWNERS ARE DISCUSSING RESISTANCE TO ANOTHER FORM OF EXPLOITATION.

THEY INITIALLY CAME UP WITH COLLECTING #200 MONTHLY MAINTENANCE; NOW THIS STICKER WILL BURST THE BUBBLE.

NYESOM WIKE & IGP SHOULD CALL TO OTHER

SEE ATTACHED.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by naijaboiy: 2:00pm On May 13, 2018
Which one is Tobi's friend again? Naija and famzing. Even if you were the cousin of Tobi's ex girlfriend's sister they'll still find a way to fix it in to gain more relevance and popularity. grincry

Tobi has not even finished defining his own status as a celebrity, cos he's still enjoying the after effect of the Razz Mattaz of the just successfully conclded show, let alone a friend whom we don't even know. I don't even know if I should blame the girl for seeking clout/attention or the shady and incompetent bloggers. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by nonye6194: 2:01pm On May 13, 2018
I dunno the relevance of this story to how we want to remove PMB from Aso rock next year

1 Like

Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by trapQ: 2:01pm On May 13, 2018
Yes I almost became a yahoo girl too, infact I almost started but my conscience could not let me scam anyone.
Gozbrown:
so yahoo girls dey too? everybody dey vex
Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:05pm On May 13, 2018
I hope she will be willing and ready to assist the EFCC with information about those guys?

1 Like

Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by Pavore9: 2:05pm On May 13, 2018
goldbim:
Hmmmmmn...if i start to talk !!all I know is any wealth gathered through another man's tears and pains won't last long..#enoughsaid# lipsrsealed

A fact of life.

Those who are engaged in such, may live the flashy life for the moment BUT NEVER END WELL.

3 Likes

Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by Jayslyder: 2:06pm On May 13, 2018
life is better with nairabet

2 Likes

Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by livinbygrace: 2:06pm On May 13, 2018
bromama675:
Rumuolumeni youths have started collecting revenues from all business owners in the name of Sanitation Sticker in this 21st century.

RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT & THE IGP SHOULD CALL THEM TO ORDER IN OTHER TO FORESTALL BREAK-DOWN OF LAW AND ORDER IN THIS AREA AS A GROUP OF BUSINESS OWNERS ARE DISCUSSING RESISTANCE TO ANOTHER FORM OF EXPLOITATION.

THEY INITIALLY CAME UP WITH COLLECTING #200 MONTHLY MAINTENANCE; NOW THIS STICKER WILL BURST THE BUBBLE.

NYESOM WIKE & IGP SHOULD CALL TO OTHER

SEE ATTACHED.

U say make boys no do yahoo and boys find another way to hursle una still dey complain !I hope you can invites the EFcC,Icpc,SFU,Police and all other security afencies to arrest them?
Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by HtwoOw: 2:07pm On May 13, 2018
Privileged girl
Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by Deltatoto: 2:07pm On May 13, 2018
wakabobo:
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

Big Brother Naija finalist,Tobi’s friend Regina found fame after he mentioned her name while in the house.

Since then, he revealed they are just friends and he will have her back for life.

she took to Twitter to reveal how she almost turned into a fraudster, had difficulties in securing a job .However,she says she is sharing her story to inspire someone out there.

She shared her story in episodes numbered 1 - 22 READ BELOW

Culled from Wakabobo.com>>>>>http://wakabobo.com/tobis-friendregina-narrates-how-she-almost-became-a-yahoo-girl/
I no go use condom for this ur bumbum
Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by CrazyRichNig(f): 2:07pm On May 13, 2018
If you went to my school, you'll know how great the temptation is to do yahoo. All my neighbors were G boys too. One day, one of them counted 400k in my presence and took it to a club to drink. I wanted to learn too but I have home training. That's why I can't take people serious when they say they're doing yahoo to take care of their family. You're stealing from someone else's family. What makes you different from bank robbers? Some are even using rituals now. The last time I said this on my whatsapp status, 2 of my friends blocked me. G boys, both of them. God will judge everyone at the end sha.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by nkemdi89(f): 2:08pm On May 13, 2018
Girl I follow try too, unfortunately na only Pakistan and Indians I dey see, they always ask for nude and they don't mind sending you unclad pictures.
Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by coolshegs10(m): 2:10pm On May 13, 2018
grin>u want to use another man glory shine àbí?
Weldone má
Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by shamecurls(m): 2:23pm On May 13, 2018
To finish this girl from the back just dey hungry me

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Fan Prays Kemi Adetiba Gets Engaged As She Turns 37 (PHOTOS) / Chuddy K Welcomes Twins With His Wife, Rachael (Photo) / Ali Nuhu And Wife Maimuna Garba, Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.