Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl (24391 Views)

Photos Of The An Alleged Beautiful “yahoo Girl” Who Was Arrested By EFCC / 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News / SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by kullozone(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2018
Lol
Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by DivinelyBlessed: 2:27pm On May 13, 2018
You for do YAHOO PLUS nau...

#Unsmart Girl
Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by kullozone(m): 2:59pm On May 13, 2018
goldbim:
Hmmmmmn...if i start to talk !!all I know is any wealth gathered through another man's tears and pains won't last long..#enoughsaid# lipsrsealed

That's a lie! People like Obasanjo, IBB, Atiku etc... Who got their wealth through the pains, tears and deaths of other people (not just one person oh!), do you know how long their wealth have lasted now? And I know they won't go broke till they die too.

Nor mind my English, I nor too sabismiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by Mufasa27(m): 3:18pm On May 13, 2018
goldbim:
Hmmmmmn...if i start to talk !!all I know is any wealth gathered through another man's tears and pains won't last long..#enoughsaid# lipsrsealed
Obj is almost 90, the way I dey look that baba, e be like say d man still dey go hundred !!
Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by lonlytroy(m): 3:24pm On May 13, 2018
Attention seeking Cont if u know what i mean
Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by lonlytroy(m): 3:27pm On May 13, 2018
HeyCorleone:
This one is looking for internet fame plus one rich sugar daddy in the process. We know the scope.

Even a 6 year old can detect the story is inconsistent. I'd be damned if she didn't straff the guy.

They plenty for street
Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 13, 2018
wakabobo:
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

Big Brother Naija finalist,Tobi’s friend Regina found fame after he mentioned her name while in the house.

Since then, he revealed they are just friends and he will have her back for life.

she took to Twitter to reveal how she almost turned into a fraudster, had difficulties in securing a job .However,she says she is sharing her story to inspire someone out there.

She shared her story in episodes numbered 1 - 22 READ BELOW

Culled from Wakabobo.com>>>>>http://wakabobo.com/tobis-friendregina-narrates-how-she-almost-became-a-yahoo-girl/

Please who is Tobi to start with?
Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by NaijaYahooBoy: 3:57pm On May 13, 2018
LIKE for Yahoo Boys, SHARE for EFCC

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by jaxxy(m): 6:07pm On May 13, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
I hope she will be willing and ready to assist the EFCC with information about those guys?

Nobody will assist efcc with anything until efcc arrests the politicians robbing us of billions.
Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:20pm On May 13, 2018
jaxxy:

Nobody will assist efcc with anything until efcc arrests the politicians robbing us of billions.

Then advise her to learn to keep her mouth shut before it gets her into trouble.
Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by Bellgal: 6:49pm On May 13, 2018
shamecurls:
To finish this girl from the back just dey hungry me

Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by sizer07: 8:43pm On May 13, 2018
If you went to UNIBEN, you'll know how great the temptation is to do yahoo. All my neighbors were G boys too. One day, one of them counted 400k in my presence and took it to Jokers to drink. I wanted to learn too but I have home training. That's why I can't take people serious when they say they're doing yahoo to take care of their family. You're stealing from someone else's family. What makes you different from bank robbers? Some are even using rituals now. The last time I said this on my whatsapp status, 2 of my friends blocked me. G boys, both of them. God will judge everyone at the end sha.

Very true come to joker's or first bar on Sundays and see how money is spent by G boy's.if you don't have good up bringing, there is 99% chance you will join them. Every 3 out of 10 uniben student's are confirm G boys .Lexus Jeep is there official cars.

1 Like

Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by vickydevoka(m): 8:49pm On May 13, 2018
This one way her face yellow n her body black I no understand
Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by robinsonmfon(m): 10:01pm On May 13, 2018
So girls the follow do yahoo
Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by Otedollaryen: 10:09pm On May 13, 2018
nkemdi89:
Girl I follow try too, unfortunately na only Pakistan and Indians I dey see, they always ask for nude and they don't mind sending you unclad pictures.
you had everything to be successful. Those nudes = blackmail format
Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by Otedollaryen: 10:11pm On May 13, 2018
sizer07:
If you went to UNIBEN, you'll know how great the temptation is to do yahoo. All my neighbors were G boys too. One day, one of them counted 400k in my presence and took it to Jokers to drink. I wanted to learn too but I have home training. That's why I can't take people serious when they say they're doing yahoo to take care of their family. You're stealing from someone else's family. What makes you different from bank robbers? Some are even using rituals now. The last time I said this on my whatsapp status, 2 of my friends blocked me. G boys, both of them. God will judge everyone at the end sha.

Very true come to joker's or first bar on Sundays and see how money is spent by G boy's.if you don't have good up bringing, there is 99% chance you will join them. Every 3 out of 10 uniben student's are confirm G boys .Lexus Jeep is there official cars.
3 out of 10 us an exaggeration
Re: Tobi’s Friend, Regina Almost Became A Yahoo Girl by isalegan2: 2:47am On May 14, 2018
Pavore9:

A fact of life.

Those who are engaged in such, may live the flashy life for the moment BUT NEVER END WELL.

From your lips to God's ears!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo / Piers Morgan Tweets In Yoruba / Powede Lawrence Gets A Car From Husband, Ikenna Awujo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.