Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) (32600 Views)

Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Students Fight Over Mutual Boyfriend In Tai Solarin University Education, Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by SimpleBea(m): 7:09am On May 13, 2018
Hello fellow Nairalanders,
My coursemate and a friend has
been missing since Thursday. Any useful information about her whereabouts will be highly appreciated. If you have seen her
anywhere please do not hesitate to contact the following numbers.
07063363858 08072282036

These are her details:
Name: ATOYEGBE RUKAYAT WONSEBOLATAN PRINCESS
Last seen: At school in Ijagun on Thursday, May 10, 2018 at about 05:30 pm
Height: About 5 feet
Skin colour: Fair complexion
Occupation: Student, Department of English and Literary Studies, Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, Ijebu Ode, Ogun state.
Tribal marks: None
Language spoken: Frequently English; mildly Yoruba
Guardian: Mrs Atoyegbe (Grandmother), she lives at Opposite Imoru grammar school, Ijebu Ode, Ogun State.
Contact phone: +234(0)813-944-4699

Please move to the front page/right section.
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by SimpleBea(m): 7:10am On May 13, 2018
Her pictures

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by Olalan(m): 7:13am On May 13, 2018
Need to give the police her details to investigate her last know movements to try and find her, I pray she's seen safely

2 Likes

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:20am On May 13, 2018
God will bring her back home soonest, alive and complete.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by axeman2(m): 7:20am On May 13, 2018
she is not missing go to the stadium you will see her the doing maraton

8 Likes

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by SimpleBea(m): 7:22am On May 13, 2018
Olalan:
Need to give the police her details to investigate her last know movements to try and find her, I pray she's seen safely
We have done that.
Thanks.

Lalasticlala, mynd44, help push this to front page
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by SimpleBea(m): 7:23am On May 13, 2018
madridguy:
God will bring her back home soonest, alive and complete.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by SimpleBea(m): 7:24am On May 13, 2018
axeman2:
To whom brain is given.....................

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by Chizuru01(m): 7:24am On May 13, 2018
Ijebu Ode !!! God please bring her back.
Or Maybe she went to her boyfriends house

4 Likes

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by SimpleBea(m): 7:29am On May 13, 2018
Chizuru01:
Ijebu Ode !!! God please bring her back.

Or
Maybe she went to her boyfriends house

Her boyfriend said she is not with him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by HtwoOw: 8:08am On May 13, 2018
I fear Ijebu

i pray shes found

upload more picture and watch her FB updates / timeline you might find a clue

1 Like

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by Shedrack777: 8:24am On May 13, 2018
my mind is playing tricks on me on this lady's issue. should i talk? no, let me not type it yet

1 Like

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by SimpleBea(m): 10:02am On May 13, 2018
HtwoOw:
I fear Ijebu

i pray shes found

upload more picture and watch her FB updates / timeline you might find a clue
Her last seen is on the day she went missing
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by SimpleBea(m): 10:03am On May 13, 2018
Shedrack777:
my mind is playing tricks on me on this lady's issue. should i talk? no, let me not type it yet
Please do. Her parents and friends are dead worried about her.
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 2:19pm On May 13, 2018
One thing I've learned in the case of missing females is they mostly(I didn't say always) end up in a man's place. If her boyfriend said she's not with him then it's possible she's with another man.

This may sound insensitive, I know. However I'll only modify the comment when I'm proven wrong about her whereabouts.

15 Likes

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by iamharkinwaley: 2:19pm On May 13, 2018
She has being redeemed
You know You know O.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 2:21pm On May 13, 2018
She should have a close pal that she always confide in. Look for that person and do a thorough investigation.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by Ubanagum: 2:21pm On May 13, 2018
she will be found

2 Likes

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by Pavore9: 2:22pm On May 13, 2018
Hope she is found hale and hearty.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by onlyempress(f): 2:23pm On May 13, 2018
axeman2:
Go And Buy Sense Pls... Do You Want Cash?

3 Likes

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by Amiblaize77(f): 2:25pm On May 13, 2018
SimpleBea:

To whom brain is given.....................

Sense is expected ooo ma dear

7 Likes

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2018
may God help her. hope sey afonja skull miners Neva take her plus up?!
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by chrischukszy01(m): 2:27pm On May 13, 2018
Check d nearest boi friend huz, probably she is in the kitchen rit now preparing amala and ewedu!

1 Like

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by Iwanttoto: 2:36pm On May 13, 2018
The girl na slay queen, she done go do parole.
Hadaa
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by isidiwent: 2:42pm On May 13, 2018
She is returning back alive in Jesus name. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 2:43pm On May 13, 2018
I don't always take missing slay queens serious

1 Like

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by mrkels(m): 2:43pm On May 13, 2018
All these our yahoo boys are at it again

2 Likes

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by engrkaz(m): 2:45pm On May 13, 2018
Ijebu-Ode, Yahoo plus boiz,...I am afraid....But may she be found IJN
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 13, 2018
YAHWEH I pray that her tribal people have not pick her because they are notorious in head minning and ritual killings, pls Abba Father bring her save to her parent ,skull miners how market.

1 Like

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by miracool946: 2:48pm On May 13, 2018
g
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by kasim155: 2:49pm On May 13, 2018
I pray for her to be found on time

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Break Maid's Nose With High Heel Shoes For Not Flushing Toilet (Pics, Vide / Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos / Lady Saved From Traveling With Cocaine Packaged As Milk As A 16-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.