Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) (32762 Views)

Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Students Fight Over Mutual Boyfriend In Tai Solarin University Education, Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by miracool946: 2:49pm On May 13, 2018
av u told aunty yemisi
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by miracool946: 2:50pm On May 13, 2018
av u informed aunty yemisi
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:50pm On May 13, 2018
madridguy:
God will bring her back home soonest, alive and complete.
. Amen
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by enisonfome(m): 2:52pm On May 13, 2018
one guy go dn use her collect mercedes benz.

1 Like

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 2:56pm On May 13, 2018
SimpleBea:

Her boyfriend said she is not with him
yahoo plus sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by Deltatoto: 2:57pm On May 13, 2018
SimpleBea:
Her pictures
if pennnic tire her she go come back no cos for panic
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by ROYH(m): 2:57pm On May 13, 2018
Make I No Talk Waytin They My Mind, Lemme Just Be Following Closely...

Hint
Hope The Searcher Don Go Oou?
As In Go Check Ago Too, You Might Be Lucky.
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by ROYH(m): 3:00pm On May 13, 2018
SECONDED
okwabayi:
One thing I've learned in the case of missing females is they mostly(I didn't say always) end up in a man's place. If her boyfriend said she's not with him then it's possible she's with another man.

This may sound insensitive, I know. However I'll only modify the comment when I'm proven wrong about her whereabouts.
but who knows, she might no even aware that her TRIP Wont be merry.
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 13, 2018
We have read countless thread of missing female students in NL who were later found,hale and hearty.Mostimes,they will go and spend one week with another,other than her boyfriend,man in a hotel without letting her friends know about it so that they will not go and snitch to her boyfriend.Dont be surprise that she will discover herself after reading this thread.

1 Like

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by shomutuski(m): 3:17pm On May 13, 2018
olosho
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 13, 2018
Go to Anti Kidnapping section of CID I am very sure they will help.
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by franka19: 3:55pm On May 13, 2018
Let them check her call log with the service provide of her network. Her last calls could give a clue of what happened.I pray she is found.

1 Like

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by DbigBAMO: 4:17pm On May 13, 2018
SimpleBea:
To whom brain is given.....................
.........Brain is expected atleast
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by pooozeee(m): 4:37pm On May 13, 2018
Yahoo++ boys is responsible, the police should go after them
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 13, 2018
SimpleBea:

Her boyfriend said she is not with him
Perhaps she might be with her sugar daddy then.
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by axeman2(m): 4:53pm On May 13, 2018
onlyempress:
Go And Buy Sense Pls... Do You Want Cash?
ashawo kobo kobo
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by SimpleBea(m): 5:14pm On May 13, 2018
okwabayi:
One thing I've learned in the case of missing females is they mostly(I didn't say always) end up in a man's place. If her boyfriend said she's not with him then it's possible she's with another man.

This may sound insensitive, I know. However I'll only modify the comment when I'm proven wrong about her whereabouts.
Her close friends testify to it that she didn't have another boyfriend or sugardaddy.
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by SimpleBea(m): 5:16pm On May 13, 2018
iamharkinwaley:
She has being redeemed
You know You know O.
Like Itunes card. Right? It is not all about you comment but about saying something reasonable.
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by SimpleBea(m): 5:16pm On May 13, 2018
iamharkinwaley:
She has being redeemed
You know You know O.
Like Itunes card. Right? It is not all about you comment but about saying something reasonable.
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 5:17pm On May 13, 2018
SimpleBea:

Her close friends testify to it that she didn't have another boyfriend or sugardaddy.
Time will tell.
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by SimpleBea(m): 5:18pm On May 13, 2018
anonymuz:
She should have a close pal that she always confide in. Look for that person and do a thorough investigation.
That close pal was me as at last semester. She changed this semester, and she move on with new friend(s).
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 5:22pm On May 13, 2018
comshots:
We have read countless thread of missing female students in NL who were later found,hale and hearty.Mostimes,they will go and spend one week with another,other than her boyfriend,man in a hotel without letting her friends know about it so that they will not go and snitch to her boyfriend.Dont be surprise that she will discover herself after reading this thread.
This guy said she will discover herself. Chai, nairalanders, you wee not come and kee me! Lol.
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by crafteck(m): 5:30pm On May 13, 2018
axeman2:
she is not missing go to the stadium you will see her the doing maraton

Is that the way people reason now, i expected you to suggest police or publising her pix all over the net, but you felt we should dump the job on God's work load
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by Rmpopman: 6:13pm On May 13, 2018
she go visit her boy fwend d guy con disvirgin so na shame no let her come back, cause the moda don tell her say if she disvirgin she go stop skool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 13, 2018
okwabayi:

This guy said she will discover herself. Chai, nairalanders, you wee not come and kee me! Lol.
No carry this your "I sabi pass you come here o"
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by Yusfunoble(m): 6:40pm On May 13, 2018
How come this is on Nairaland and 95% of the school populace don’t know about it, not even a single broadcast message on any of the TASUED group chat or even a picture posted at school gate or anywhere around campus.

The best way to know about her whereabouts is to broadcast it on group chat and paste pictures around schools. At least someone will know something.

I pray for her safe return!!!

2 Likes

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 13, 2018
okwabayi:

I don dey expose una one by one.
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by SimpleBea(m): 7:05pm On May 13, 2018
Ganiz, mclove
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by SimpleBea(m): 7:08pm On May 13, 2018
Yusfunoble:
How come this is on Nairaland and 95% of the school populace don’t know about it, not even a single broadcast message on any of the TASUED group chat or even a picture posted at school gate or anywhere around campus.

The best way to know about her whereabouts is to broadcast it on group chat and paste pictures around schools. At least someone will know something.

I pray for her safe return!!!

We got the information around 12:03am today, if you are on Facebook. It is already on Facebook, Nairaland, and has been broadcasted to over 45Tasued whatsapp group.

Tomorrow, we are launching a strategic awareness in order to bring her back safely. Thanks for the comment sir.
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by kim1227(m): 7:21pm On May 13, 2018
SimpleBea:
To whom brain is given.....................
chai see savage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by Yusfunoble(m): 7:35pm On May 13, 2018
SimpleBea:

We got the information around 12:03am today, if you are on Facebook. It is already on Facebook, Nairaland, and has been broadcasted to over 45Tasued whatsapp group.

Tomorrow, we are launching a strategic awareness in order to bring her back safely. Thanks for the comment sir.

Alright then, I will also rebroadcast to other groups.
Re: Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:16pm On May 13, 2018
dis one dey her latest catch crib, op goan check dia then thank me later cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Police Parades Illegal Guns Recovered In Less Than Three Weeks (photos) / 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos / Undergraduate Initiates Schoolgirls Into Cultism In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.