Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua (26000 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections / ‘stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church’- Prophet TB Joshua Speaks / TB Joshua Blows Hot, Warns Those Giving Church ‘Dirty Money’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Temple1288(m): 10:50am On May 13, 2018
I remember a woman Matilda Okwudili going to this Church because she was looking for a child, she drank water from the so-called Synagogue and few months she became pregnant. It stayed with her for approximately 4years. She was always spitting like a Pregnant woman. Mehn, I heard the woman is dead...

I wonder how people attend all these Churches in Nigeria seeking for miracle. Winners Chapel, Redeemed Church, Deeper Life, Lord's Chosen and all of'em..
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:51am On May 13, 2018
oyetunder:
nope. Ancient education and even alphabets started in Egypt. Modern education is rooted in xtianity please.
Noted
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Triciamikel: 10:55am On May 13, 2018
Ubanagum:
I am happy people are beginning to understand and appreciate this rare breed of a man of God. God bless you sir. I have a testimony of what God did for me through this prophet, but I don't know how to go about it
Please share with me o, I will tell u mine
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by socialmerchant: 11:02am On May 13, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

After independence, in order to build a great nation, each country went to work. But in Nigeria, after independence, our people went to pray and fast. So, while we were praying, Malaysia came here and took our palm seedlings and built a great factory of it. While we were praying, Singapore went into investment in technology. While we were praying, India went into ICT. While we were praying, China went to massive industrialization. While we were shouting Allah Alakuba! UAE went into massive infrastructural development. While we were binding and casting Lucifer, Japan went into technological development. While we were speaking in tongues, Denmark went into education of her citizens. While we were mounting big speakers in our places of worship, USA was mounting man on the moon. After our prayers, God, being a wise God decided to reward us according to our labour. Since those that went into industrialization, technology, infrastructural development, ICT, education etc have been rewarded accordingly. It's only wise God rewards us with our efforts in prayers. That's why today, Nigerian pastors are competing in building the biggest churches. That's why there are more prayer houses and worship places than hospitals and schools. That's why people rush to prayer houses for medical and business solutions instead of hospitals. That's why we don't do business proposals before jumping into business since we are going to back it up with prayers. And when it collapse, we blame devil. That's why it's a sin to say anything negative about pastors and imams. That's why our pastors don't consider the opinion of engineers while building and blame devil when building collapse. That's why faith in God replaces building pillars and when it collapse we blame it on Lucifer. That's why our pastors are making sure they plant church branches instead of schools in every streets in Nigeria. That's why we always wait for gods to do that which ability to accomplish we already have in us. That's why we want our teachers to labour on earth and go to heaven for their rewards. Nigeria is a prayer loving, god fearing nation. Religion has taken the place of technology, infrastructure, education and all. When we are traveling, we ignore all the necessary road requirements, servicing of our vehicles and pray. And, once we pray, we can put a half fit vehicle on the road and blame our step mother or mother in law if anything goes wrong. That's why there are more people dying on our roads. Because, we pray and fast and leave everything to God when we have all we need to survive and build a nation....... I hope it made sense to you

You are 100% wrong bro. After independence, our people went to war, after which things fell apart.

1 Like

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Fronesis: 11:10am On May 13, 2018
Kingsley10000:
China is currently the world's leading economic power, in
China there is Zero Church!
Finland has the most stable economy in the world today.
There are less than twenty churches in Finland!
Switzerland has the second most stable economy in the
world. Switzerland has fewer than thirty churches!
Denmark is the third most stable economy in the world,
there are about 23 churches in Denmark.
These countries are considered to have the highest number
of atheists, but they are blessed!
Come to Nigeria, there are more than 70,000 churches.
+25 000 churches in Lagos.
+2 500 churches in Oyo
+30000 churches in the south east
In Africa, we have more churches than schools and
hospitals combined!
More pastors than doctors.
Everyone is born again!o
Everyone is covered with the blood of Jesus!
Jesus even became the husband of all single women
(according to them) in revival churches!
Everyone is filled with the Holy Spirit!
However, none of these claims reflect the moral elevation
that is hoped for in a society.
We are among the laziest, the most deceiving, the most
corrupt, the most hypocritical, the most hateful on the planet
today, with all our Jesus and the Holy Spirit!
Our people need to distinguish between religion and
stupidity or between spirituality and tradition!.
Wake up!!!
religion is the modern day slavery holding Africans down

Nice observation. *Claps*. Remove Jesus from Nigeria and Africa as a whole and let's see what happens. You think you are wise but you are in the dark. You are empty! You think you can see but you are blind...

1 Like

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by kmaster007: 11:23am On May 13, 2018
you no want make ur tithes complete rty
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Elliot2(m): 11:29am On May 13, 2018
it takes a special kind of maneuver for the average religious person especially in Nigeria,to develop the society. For example: as a citizen, you will need to report any wrong done to you to the police to deal with your offender;but instead, as a christian, you will forgive him in your heart because that is what you were taught (or worst still, you pray for that enemy to die). And again, as a citizen you are taught to report any suspicious person in your neighbourhood to the police, but as a christain you are told not to be a snitch and gossiper. As a citizen you are taught to respect and love every other person;but as a christian,it takes a special effort not to be biased to others based on differences in religious beliefs. As a human and citizen of Nigeria,you are expected show total loyalty to the course of the nation and humanity as a whole; however, as a Christian,your loyalty does not lie with your country or humanity but with your supposed God. When things fail, you don't take responsibilities,. Your motivation to better humanity is not derived from sheer altruism,but to please your God. Look at these points critically and judge. If you argue that religion is not the cause of our backwardness,then what is that?
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by MrSly(m): 11:30am On May 13, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

After independence, in order to build a great nation, each country went to work. But in Nigeria, after independence, our people went to pray and fast. So, while we were praying, Malaysia came here and took our palm seedlings and built a great factory of it. While we were praying, Singapore went into investment in technology. While we were praying, India went into ICT. While we were praying, China went to massive industrialization. While we were shouting Allah Alakuba! UAE went into massive infrastructural development. While we were binding and casting Lucifer, Japan went into technological development. While we were speaking in tongues, Denmark went into education of her citizens. While we were mounting big speakers in our places of worship, USA was mounting man on the moon. After our prayers, God, being a wise God decided to reward us according to our labour. Since those that went into industrialization, technology, infrastructural development, ICT, education etc have been rewarded accordingly. It's only wise God rewards us with our efforts in prayers. That's why today, Nigerian pastors are competing in building the biggest churches. That's why there are more prayer houses and worship places than hospitals and schools. That's why people rush to prayer houses for medical and business solutions instead of hospitals. That's why we don't do business proposals before jumping into business since we are going to back it up with prayers. And when it collapse, we blame devil. That's why it's a sin to say anything negative about pastors and imams. That's why our pastors don't consider the opinion of engineers while building and blame devil when building collapse. That's why faith in God replaces building pillars and when it collapse we blame it on Lucifer. That's why our pastors are making sure they plant church branches instead of schools in every streets in Nigeria. That's why we always wait for gods to do that which ability to accomplish we already have in us. That's why we want our teachers to labour on earth and go to heaven for their rewards. Nigeria is a prayer loving, god fearing nation. Religion has taken the place of technology, infrastructure, education and all. When we are traveling, we ignore all the necessary road requirements, servicing of our vehicles and pray. And, once we pray, we can put a half fit vehicle on the road and blame our step mother or mother in law if anything goes wrong. That's why there are more people dying on our roads. Because, we pray and fast and leave everything to God when we have all we need to survive and build a nation....... I hope it made sense to you
I think you are deluded. I won't try to convince you because down there in your heart you know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Elliot2(m): 11:33am On May 13, 2018
Fronesis:

Nice observation. *Claps*. Remove Jesus from Nigeria and Africa as a whole and let's see what happens. You think you are wise but you are in the dark. You are empty! You think you can see but you are blind...
Remove religion from Nigeria...we will have a great nation,but have everyone going to hell. What is your point exactly?
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by mctfopt: 11:35am On May 13, 2018
crafteck:
Hes point is we comercialized Christianity, even those that brought it to us especially while enslaving us no put am 4 head like una

You made loads of sense here. Unfortunately, a typical religious Nigerian will rather have your head than listen. We pray for things we can do. We pray for good roads when someone in Ministry of Transport had stolen all the money. We pray when the vehicle we are in is not fit to transport wood in sane countries and blame the devil when the car careens off into a gully on the road. I don't engage people about Nigeria and religion. It's simple why I don't, the people you engage are too blind to see the harm caused by the bad way Nigerians practice religion.
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Elliot2(m): 11:38am On May 13, 2018
MrSly:

I think you are deluded. I won't try to convince you because down there in your heart you know the truth.
What sort of nonsense is that? How does he knowing that shit you think he knows change the fact that he said what was in his heart that you have been to shit into religion that is stunting our growth as a people?
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by hotspec(m): 11:43am On May 13, 2018
Shedrack777:
as an ursher in the church, i've been used to seeing dirty money
not that kind of dirtiness. he means unclean, illegal money
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by ceejaynwamalay(m): 11:49am On May 13, 2018
victrick105:

you wrote all this baseless sermon just to prove a point that Christianity is the problem in Nigeria... and who told you that those countries u mentioned don't practice Christianity? you better get your facts right and make a proper research on Wikipedia... and let me correct an impression, the problem of Nigeria is not religion but Nigerians themselves,take all Nigerians to America and all Americans to Nigeria, the U.S will turn Nigeria to America, and Nigerians will mess up and complain about the America... it simply goes down to how the people reason, so modern day religion is not the problem, Christianity is peacefully practiced in other countries same with Islam, it Nigerians and Africans that made Christianity what it looks like today in Africa with there way of reasoning ... today, it's now religion that is the problem, even before the introduction of modern day religion, Africans proved to be gullible and vulnerable, if not, tell me why a people will believe that twins were evil and even killed them, and why they must sacrifice virgins and men Just to appease there gods or bury the king... you see that it all boils down to how they reason or choose to reason.

My friend shut up and let the young man be. He made very valid points! Nigerians and hypocrisy! Haba!
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by freethinker01: 11:53am On May 13, 2018
kingthreat:

A fool says in his heart, there is no God
and a wise man says it out
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Tellemall: 12:17pm On May 13, 2018
ArcFresky:

I think you missed the point here.
The point is the energy, time and finances spent on practising religion would have been better spent on development.

You see people going to church, monday morning.
People building churches instead of factories
People changing to pastors when there is no job.
People disturbing the whole neighborhood in the name of religion.
People spending hours in church on sunday, and collecting brives on monday.... What waste..

If people don't spend time in church, since Christianity is the only religion, then they will spend time drinking, robbing, stealing, smoking and enjoying every vice out there which in the end us detrimental to society.

So what exactly is wrong with people going to church on Sundays and going about the rest of their lives contributing to the society the other days of the week? Or you would prefer they get high on Monday morning and kill a few people on the side?
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by kullozone(m): 12:20pm On May 13, 2018
Ubanagum:
I am happy people are beginning to understand and appreciate this rare breed of a man of God. God bless you sir. I have a testimony of what God did for me through this prophet, but I don't know how to go about it

Let me tell you how to go about it. Take a bike to Mile 2, then board a coaster bus going to Kenya, when you get to Kenya, just hire a cab to Abuja.... Simplesmiley
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by trapQ: 12:23pm On May 13, 2018
Pls carry your delusion elsewhere. Be proud of your schizophrenia which is atheism.
Lalas247:

and I am Christian too.. so ur point is what exactly ....
learn to respect peoples views!, just because a few don't agree with your scammer of a pastor u think bullying and quoting every single comment will change our minds ..

na mate.. take ur sermons to your fellow idol worshippers.... where in the bible does it say to condemn huh
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by trapQ: 12:23pm On May 13, 2018
Says the foolish troll who loses sleep over an inexistent God.
hopefulLandlord:

Your god is a foolish god
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by MrSensor(m): 12:24pm On May 13, 2018
Lalas247:
Demons in human skin
money is mone its not his business how gullible people pay offering! its feeding him sha ..

nonsense take from the poor and claim religion ...
sick
Cheap comment for likes. I glad because no one offered you one.
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by hopefulLandlord: 12:25pm On May 13, 2018
trapQ:
Says the foolish troll who loses sleep over an inexistent God.

Says the person throwing insults on behalf of his omnipotent omnipresent entity. only a god that resides in your head would require you to react this way on his behalf
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by munas: 12:26pm On May 13, 2018
Kingsley10000:
+2 500 churches in Oyo
hospitals combined!
Everyone is born again!o
Wake up!!!

Keep quite ans stop been ignoarant...

South korea is a country filled with churches and other religious houses and they are properous
There are churches in China and not zero as you ignorantly claimed.

There churches in the USA and all their presidents have been Christians and they are a world power

Our problem is not number of churches and the devil is helping you propagate

Our problem is our leaders and the leaders have numerous problems;

The first one is irresponsibility. The second is this tendency to give excuses. Third is refusal to be accountable. Fourth is having the conscience and the feeling of a leper. I have said it before that most of our political leaders are just political lepers.

They don’t feel any pain. If you don’t feel any pain, they can’t think of solving that pains. The fifth thing is not having a model we can copy—a mentor who can say do it this way or that way.

The sixth is refusal to be selfless, because a leader is like a candle who burns itself to give light to others. As far as he’s trying to protect himself, he can’t give light. We are looking for men who are selfless.

In the part of the citizens we also have a problem;

That is the is poverty mentality! Poverty mentality simply says if only you can give me what I want, I can do anything for you. A man who is not sure of himself has no sense of value and respect.

A man who no matter what he has wants more is not sure of himself. A man who says, I can sell my mother to you if the price is good is a man with what we call poverty mentality. A poor man is not a man without money, it’s a man who has no value.

One we get these things right..then we are good to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by trapQ: 12:27pm On May 13, 2018
How is he not Christ like. Look up YouTube, there is a video exposing every single popular pastor in the world. It doesn't mean every man of God is fake
Lalas247:

I watched an undercover show here in the UK exposing this guy . I was like wow
don't get me wrong its your choice to follow him .. but the bible tells us to be aware of fake prophets ! who come with signs and wonders.

this guy ain't Christ like in my opinion but we will be judged one day and claiming we didn't know is not an excuse the bible tells us ..

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by trapQ: 12:31pm On May 13, 2018
Dont mind that fool. Some of Those countries he mentioned have Christianity as the state religion.
Dopeluiz:
shut up Dia! those countries are what they are not because they don't worship God
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Kaymaxi2222(m): 12:36pm On May 13, 2018
kense88:
Reject them and stop complaining, if you don't like them.
what other way will he use to reject them than telling them to stop bringing it to church during a sermon publicly .... Nawa oo the way some people reason
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by trapQ: 12:37pm On May 13, 2018
Twins were being killed. Christianity put an end to that.
Rituals were alarmingly due to some barbaric parts of our cultural practices. With the advent of Christianity, all those died down. There are so many but I'll just pause here.
mvem:
...please tell me how Christianity brought sanity to Nigeria...pls tell me how we are better of now than b4....
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by trapQ: 12:41pm On May 13, 2018
I hate it when people just sit in their homes and jump into conclusions. I know so many people personally who have been healed by TB Joshua.

Watch Emmanuel TV, get the names of some people who testimonies and carry out your research by yourself.
deebrownneymar:
I like TB Joshua's preaching but the miracles are fake. He's a fake.
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by trapQ: 12:46pm On May 13, 2018
Mumu
Elliot2:
Remove religion from Nigeria...we will have a great nation,but have everyone going to hell. What is your point exactly?
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by trapQ: 12:49pm On May 13, 2018
That's the problem with atheism, y'all throw the first shots but cry wolf when given a dose of your medicine. It's simple, this thread is a Christian one instructing Christians on what not to do in the house of God. I wouldn't have insulted you if you didn't your delusion of grandeur here. If you can't take insults, don't give them

hopefulLandlord:

Says the person throwing insults on behalf of his omnipotent omnipresent entity. only a god that resides in your head would require you to react this way on his behalf
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by victrick105: 12:51pm On May 13, 2018
ceejaynwamalay:

My friend shut up and let the young man be. He made very valid points! Nigerians and hypocrisy! Haba!

Yo so ill mannered.... U got no right to tell anyone to shut up or not to air there views... So when you are ready to talk, you quote me again and do that politely
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 13, 2018
Kingsley10000:
+2 500 churches in Oyo
hospitals combined!
Everyone is born again!o
Wake up!!!

Truth
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 13, 2018
But they gI've what Nigerian bank gave out to them.
Don't they operate bank account. Take the money back to the bank. I'm yet to see any bank reject dirty money except it has no numbers
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Godhead4(m): 1:03pm On May 13, 2018
timay:

permission to copy sir

He is not the owner of that
He also copied angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do / Ugandan Pastor Flogs Church Members As Part Of Prayer In Viral Video / Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.