Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC (39643 Views)

Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP / Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother / Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Oritzy: 9:55am On May 13, 2018
Boss13:

A crime loving T.W.A.T. Imagine a lady making this statement. This is how the future of Nigeria looks like. Is this the kind of principle you would bring your children in? A hungry improverished mind. The only thing you can think of is materialism and food for your belle. You are a disgrace to traditional African women. Infact a disgrace to womanhood.
This the problem we are having in the Country called Nigeria, major of these girls wants a Yahoo boy, security personnels would gladly take bribes from Yahoo boys and arrest the Innocent struggling guy.

It's just a pity though

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by fapcrook(m): 9:55am On May 13, 2018
Where is this country turning to, no light, no water, no job, no way of helping youths thru finance, plenty yahoo boys, politicians stealing in billions, SARS arresting innocent people living criminals to go free, oti su mi oo. God save my beloved country
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by jimcaddy(m): 10:00am On May 13, 2018
The yahoo guys are dumb asses as well. You hammer 5m. Why not invest that 5m and quit the yahoo. They likelihood of being caught is low. When yahoo was still booming and efcc had not come on board, some yahoo guys made cash and went to start up a business and left yahoo for good. And they are doing well. But greed and stupidity is what makes them keep going back into it and getting caught eventually. You hammer 5m and you go buy Venza of 4.5m. You go club and blow the rest on booze and enrich Mr Pella and you Bleep those Runz babes who will do anything for 30k. Don't you have sense ni. Invest with it and quit yahoo for good. In this country, you need just a chance to hammer. You blow it and you are screwed for good.

6 Likes

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Rmpopman: 10:00am On May 13, 2018
@ heycorleone let me ask you one question.can you send money to a lady you've never seen or know anything abt her or her relation? can you transfer money for business to somebody in china you know nothing about and where to find the person? now you see... they pay for their stupidity
HeyCorleone:

Erigga is an illiterate obviously, that is why he would make such stupid statement.

If there's anyone to pay for the crime of slavery, it should be African chiefs. Yes. African chiefs were the ones who sold their fellow kinsmen for nirros. African chiefs and kings were the ones who resorted to kidnapping people in foreign lands, and staging wars just to get more saves. Have you seen the film Roots? Kunta Kinte was captured by fellow Black men. So what is this fuse with white men? They only bought slaves for work. Our African chiefs should have resisted the deal in the first place independently. But no. They'd rather sell their own kinsmen.

So don't blame the white man alone.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by gaby(m): 10:00am On May 13, 2018
Orodje:
They just gave license to SARS for them to raid all beer parlours and hotels grin but no qualms at all, in Erigga's voice "400 years of slavery them never pay reach"

This is a typical 'make me feel good statement' from a typical scammer and everyone else engaged in reaping where they haven't sown.

You and I know this is certainly not true, because scamming or stealing is gender and race (less) and most people touting this slave trade shit are actually ignorant to the 'Slave Trade' story.

Now tell me, would you refuse to reply a potential Ghanaian mugu's response to your mail? Or better still, how would you react to an African American's payment slip to your mail box. Do not forget the African American are the original victims of this purported slave trade.

Be honest and tell me you'd ask them to keep their money because you are all victims of the 'white man's' trade and as such you are fighting one course.

I'd regard myself as an authority on this subject matter,having seen and done all of it.You can read about it and more in my book from profile.

Slave trade isn't a viable excuse bro, wrong is wrong,evil is evil. There's Karma men let's live honest and aright.

Peace...
Click on my signature to read about my story...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by jrusky(m): 10:01am On May 13, 2018
ThinkWISELY:
Say no to crime,
Crime does not pay.

But sorry, yahoo has come to stay, except we just running away from the truth, logically this is karma in play and no force whatsoever can stop it. If they like let CIA, FBI, INTERPOL, EFCC, NAFDAC, JAMB, tongue, come together, they can't stop it, they can't even contain it, it's fu##king karma here.There's even a huge indirect inflow sustaing the binary and forex world. cool tongue

The white stole trillions of dollars, in materials and human capital from Africa in the name of colonisation,so why the fuse?.

PS:Mind you am not a yahoo boy. embarassed

You last statement sound understatement because it almost incriminated you as one of the yahoo boy hidden here. Because which of your father's money did Japan, China, Malaysia, Canada, South Africa, Ghana stole did any of these countries came to trade slavery in Nigeria? even millions of innocent Nigerians has be duped to dryness pls answer me and tell me where that your fucking bitch karma is coming from?

Just last week a old pensioner in Abuja was duped all his life saving and the old man slumped and died instantly when he realised he had be duped by people like you so that old man stole your forefathers money

Let EFCC go after them things had gone too bad need serious tackling across the nation not Lagos alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Afobear: 10:01am On May 13, 2018
gees ,make we organise dash this mallam one groundnut for leg

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by dkronicle(m): 10:03am On May 13, 2018
I want to learn forex bro
Takeproft:
Yahoo men chasing Yahoo boys. Naija is finished. To be honest, making it in Nigeria is not easy. No opportunities. It only takes very serious foresight, hardworking, persistency and consistency with some pint of luck to make it in a legit in this country called Nigeria. Especially if you're not from a well to do family.

I'm a forex trader. When many of my friends were going the lane of cyber crime, I sat down and had a long thought. I'm very good in computer and the internet. Lots of people are making money from the internet. Must I put others through pains before I can feed? What if I get caught? What am I to tell my friends and family? The embarrassment and disgrace. The pains. I decided to go the legit way. I tried many online businesses. I made lots of money and lost lots of money. Until I decided to try forex. Forex has changed my life. Some of my friends made money and lost it. Some still have money, but nobody knows what they've put their hands to.I've succeeded in changing many of them into legit earners by teaching them forex skills. If you want to earn clean legit money online, hit me up. Legit is the way. With time, you'll be making more money than any scammer that existed. It only takes time and efforts. Nothing good comes easy
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Rmpopman: 10:03am On May 13, 2018
Na true you talk, maybe dem go wiseup...feferity don finish dem
jimcaddy:
The yahoo guys are dumb asses as well. You hammer 5m. Why not invest that 5m and quit the yahoo. They likelihood of being caught is low. When yahoo was still booming and efcc had not come on board, some yahoo guys made cash and went to start up a business and left yahoo for good. And they are doing well. But greed and stupidity is what makes them keep going back into it and getting caught eventually. You hammer 5m and you go buy Venza of 4.5m. You go club and blow the rest on booze and enrich Mr Pella and you Bleep those Runz babes who will do anything for 30k. Don't you have sense ni. Invest with it and quit yahoo for good. In this country, you need just a chance to hammer. You blow it and you are screwed for good.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Orodje(m): 10:05am On May 13, 2018
classicview:
what is the title of that errigga's song
I think it's 'yab them' he mudured SARS in that jam I think SARS gonna look for him after that track

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by HeyCorleone(m): 10:05am On May 13, 2018
Rmpopman:
@ heycorleone let me ask you one question.can you send money to a lady you've never seen or know anything abt her or her relation? can you transfer money for business to somebody in china you know nothing about and where to find the person? now you see... they pay for their stupidity

It's the condition of things their that makes them "stupid". It's simply their nature. Whites also scam whites. So what sins are they paying for? Obviously if we enjoyed the basic amenities of life and also were in Jobs that paid us real good maybe we'd be falling for overseas internet fraud too.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Nobody: 10:08am On May 13, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Erigga is an illiterate obviously, that is why he would make such stupid statement.

If there's anyone to pay for the crime of slavery, it should be African chiefs. Yes. African chiefs were the ones who sold their fellow kinsmen for nirros. African chiefs and kings were the ones who resorted to kidnapping people in foreign lands, and staging wars just to get more saves. Have you seen the film Roots? Kunta Kinte was captured by fellow Black men. So what is this fuse with white men? They only bought slaves for work. Our African chiefs should have resisted the deal in the first place independently. But no. They'd rather sell their own kinsmen.

So don't blame the white man alone.
keep quiet boy and stop dabbling into unfamiliar topics. Did Benin kingdom sell the artefacts to the British before they stole them? What did Jaja of Opobo do to the Europeans ? If the Europeans want your head, they'll get it no matter how much you try to play smart or resist. They have the higher fire power and the man with the gun is the man with the power

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Boss13: 10:08am On May 13, 2018
It is shocking the excuses pilfered to justify the activities of criminals. Many would claim that it is the inability of government to provide jobs that pushes them to engage in Advance Fee Fraud. Others would try to use Colonialism or Neo-colonialism to justify their actions. These excuses are baffling and has opened my eyes on the level of moral decay in our society.

I remember very well how the Military hunt down Advance Fee Fraudsters/Yahoo Boys in the 80s and shot them to death. I recall vividly how Society rejected these sets of deranged, “Never Do Well” human beings that lived within us in the 90s. Unfortunately, it appears that these criminal twisted fellows are pressurizing society to accept them by juxtaposing irrelevant excuses in order to perpetuate their crimes.

These days I see young men throw away their education or avoid education entirely to engage in scamming individuals, either locally or internationally. They make reference to Career thieves and Fraudsters and accept them as role models. Society misfits are now idolized and cheered. The good values and traditional principle of success are thrown away. What a shame!!!

Is the President not right about his lazy Nigerian youth statement that receive public outcry. Is the president not justified that Nigerian youths no longer want to put in time and hard work to achieve success. They no longer want to work, but want to live like kings. My only concern is how did we get to this point where we kept quiet and allowed criminally insane people take over our society and are now influencing our youths to be like them. Definitely, there is need for intervention to curb this menace and put these criminals where they belong - Prison!

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by shamecurls(m): 10:12am On May 13, 2018
BedLam:
[b]There's crime and cyber criminals in every country with teeming youths and internet. The US and China account for a greater part of it with sophistication. Even North Korea ho overboard with state sponsored criminals.

We always love to fight the battle while ignoring the root cause of it.

If things have been going well since year 2000 in this country, I bet we wouldn't have much fraudsters but hope in this country is in another life.
Every crime has its root causes and we are blaming fraudsters who the govt has neglected for a long time.
If not for Yahoo, armed robbery would be tripled by now.

On the economic side: after Oil I think Yahoo brings in the largest forex. Take it or leave it!

We will only succeed in chasing them to other countries like Ghana and SA. I bet you don't know how much they invest in boosting those countries economy.

Develop this nation and fraud will decrease as people will start realizing their dreams.

Some of them planned to be engineers, sailors or name it. But Nigeria is a dream killer! [/b]

Your composition was long and pointless. IIf your conclusion is what you took is the root cause , then I think you need to rethink. You far off from the lane.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by zinaunreal(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2018
ThinkWISELY:
Say no to crime,
Crime does not pay.

But sorry, yahoo has come to stay, except we just running away from the truth, logically this is karma in play and no force whatsoever can stop it. If they like let CIA, FBI, INTERPOL, EFCC, NAFDAC, JAMB, tongue, come together, they can't stop it, they can't even contain it, it's fu##king karma here.There's even a huge indirect inflow sustaing the binary and forex world. cool tongue

The white stole trillions of dollars, in materials and human capital from Africa in the name of colonisation,so why the fuse?.

Tell them abeg. One raid and police are feeling like superman. The game just begun

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by justphillips(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2018
Takeproft:
Yahoo men chasing Yahoo boys. Naija is finished. To be honest, making it in Nigeria is not easy. No opportunities. It only takes very serious foresight, hardworking, persistency and consistency with some pint of luck to make it in a legit in this country called Nigeria. Especially if you're not from a well to do family.

I'm a forex trader. When many of my friends were going the lane of cyber crime, I sat down and had a long thought. I'm very good in computer and the internet. Lots of people are making money from the internet. Must I put others through pains before I can feed? What if I get caught? What am I to tell my friends and family? The embarrassment and disgrace. The pains. I decided to go the legit way. I tried many online businesses. I made lots of money and lost lots of money. Until I decided to try forex. Forex has changed my life. Some of my friends made money and lost it. Some still have money, but nobody knows what they've put their hands to.I've succeeded in changing many of them into legit earners by teaching them forex skills. If you want to earn clean legit money online, hit me up. Legit is the way. With time, you'll be making more money than any scammer that existed. It only takes time and efforts. Nothing good comes easy

Check your mail bro
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by futurism: 10:16am On May 13, 2018
directorXixXICK:
Even if they run to hell? undecided
lol... someone people might be celebrating this kind of tweet... boys go just send the guy like 5-20Million and you wont hear noise again... no b naija we dey? lwkmd

The foolishness those gboys indulge in is their undoing...

stop acting like a gboy, carrying bling bling chain, partying all around, moving in group... seriously, na rubbish. stay away from friends once u have mastered ur system.

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Peacefulangel60: 10:17am On May 13, 2018
oshobugie22:
Nonsense coming out from a fellow corrupt force I know of police men that do Yahoo too!! Be there saying long arm!!! Some even do bodyguard for them at parties!!! Idiot is here saying they can't hide!! Ur tweet is so irrelevant here pls and i pray you loose ya job for ds useless tweet

Yes I’m pained
And so shall it be
Nothing good can come out from police men even police women that are married do sorts of rubbish
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by oladipofelix7(m): 10:18am On May 13, 2018
two wrongs doesnt make a right
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by engrelvis(m): 10:19am On May 13, 2018
zudozz:

Nothing justifies fraud. but you dont ve to blame d police or efcc. some of this boys are damn too stupid n loud!! You make 5 million u buy a car of 4.5 million carry d balance of 500k in ur booth n drive to quilox or club 57 and spend all d money on champaigne n hennesy..n nonnsense smellly runs girls...while your mother is in d village drink garri without sugar..comon!
dnt mind these fake Yahoo boys.dey will b using Nigeria economy to justify their devilish act .I know of smbdy dat lost all her pension money to yahoo boys.most of dem r cultist n armed robbers.but seriously how many yahoo boys v really use their looted money to do something gud for themselves.i mean besides using it for girls n drinks.yes dey buy properties but at d end of d day d properties r sold.half of building projects v done for yahoo boys v all later b sold.initially everything will look fine n cozy but later it changes .
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by zinaunreal(m): 10:19am On May 13, 2018
Pot calling kettle black. Evil police has done in this country cant be compared to yahoo boys in any way. Rubbish post
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Boss13: 10:21am On May 13, 2018
zinaunreal:

Tell them abeg. One raid and police are feeling like superman. The game just begun

See a shameless professional criminal. Who are your parents? I am ashamed of and for you. Ridiculous lazy human being. So poor, all you have and think of is cash. These are the people giving genuine hardworking members of the public a bad name, locally and internationally. These are the type that will never want to study, but look for ways to cheat the system. They want to cheat hardworking individuals of their monies.

You are a disgrace to humanity! You are a disgrace to Africa! You are a disgrace to your village!

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:23am On May 13, 2018
natruebdiz:

Lobish!!!!
stop spewing trash to the discerning public
how can u be using people's image as form of impersonation to extort them of their hard earned money with fictitious stories
some use public office holders social accounts such as facebook, Instagram and so on to impersonate them so as to extort money from their innocent friends or the unsuspected public and here u are calling it "karma"!!!!
illeterates and criminal minded individuals always has excuse for their crimes until they got caught then they realize that "ignorance is not an excuse".
be warned!!!!
use your time to invest in your skills!!!!

Wake up slave tongue, read books they won't listen, wake up to see that the real thieves are whites they won't listen , I have no iota of pity for the fuckards Europeans and there loyal slaves like you.

By the way what's a docile slow poke like you doing in my mentions? , take your slave ass away from here, little piece of a b.astard

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by futurism: 10:24am On May 13, 2018
gaby:

This is a typical 'make me feel good statement' from a typical scammer and everyone else engaged in reaping where they haven't sown.

You and I know this is certainly not true, because scamming or stealing is gender and race (less) and most people touting this slave trade shit are actually ignorant to the 'Slave Trade' story.

Now tell me, would you refuse to reply a potential Ghanaian mugu's response to your mail? Or better still, how would you react to an African American's payment slip to your mail box. Do not forget the African American are the original victims of this purported slave trade.

Be honest and tell me you'd ask them to keep their money because you are all victims of the 'white man's' trade and as such you are fighting one course.

I'd regard myself as an authority on this subject matter,having seen and done all of it.You can read about it and more in my book from profile.

Slave trade isn't a viable excuse bro, wrong is wrong,evil is evil. There's Karma men let's live honest and aright.

Peace...
Click on my signature to read about my story...
I am not Gboy but sincerely, are your politicians not doing same thing? Look, you all need to detach sentiments from this shiiit. the earlier the better for everybody.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by AngelicBeing: 10:24am On May 13, 2018
ThinkWISELY:
Say no to crime,
Crime does not pay.

shocked

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by idris4eva(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2018
The real yahoo boys making cool cash are the one 9ice mentioned in his living things song most of them are not Dubai or Malay base some of them stays in lekki

How many of those one has dis werey shogunle lead to arrest

They know them but they can't do shit cos they front for all dis bigwig politicians

So oga olopa stfu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Ojemedad: 10:26am On May 13, 2018
jimcaddy:
The stupid babes following yahoo boys is who i blame. A stupid babe will leave her hustling boyfriend to follow a yahoo boy with Venza.. They will now catch her yahoo guy, she will now be looking for where to run to again. Stupid girls..
You will not goan hustle and buy venza be blaming yahoo boys for taking your babe

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Nobody: 10:26am On May 13, 2018
justphillips:

Check your mail bro
for some reasons, I wasn't able to access the email. check my profile. I'm sure you'll get a clue on how to contact me from from it. If you contact from Nairaland, please indicate in your message.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Nobody: 10:28am On May 13, 2018
dkronicle:
I want to learn forex bro
check my profile. I'm sure you'll get a clue on how to contact me from from it. If you contact from Nairaland, please indicate in your message.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by BedLam: 10:30am On May 13, 2018
shamecurls:

Your composition was long and pointless. IIf your conclusion is what you took is the root cause , then I think you need to rethink. You far off from the lane.
You are stupid. If you can't counter it then enjoy pathetic stupidity.

I won't make you famous!
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Temple1288(m): 10:30am On May 13, 2018
ThinkWISELY:
Say no to crime,
Crime does not pay.

They stole from the Yahoo boys?

A man was rendered homeless while trying to help someone he thought was an American fighting in Syria..

Everything the man tried saving all his life just vanished because of internet fraud..
But do you know what? The man went straight to FBI, and submitted the account of the person to them FBI asked Facebook to release everything concerning the account.. They found out that the Scammer is a Nigerian from Asaba, Delta State..... Now it was like a wire call to the Nigerian EFCC "Make sure you get him within a year"

Within 3months they caught him and submitted him to the US.
They put him in jail and he'd be staying for like 100yrssssssssassss

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by loomer: 10:31am On May 13, 2018
oga go sit down, with your lips wey be like wetin egbo don burn.

what about the criminals wey dey thief our money for govt houses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival / Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children / American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.