Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Gunmen Robbed By Deadly Gang In Ogun After Stealing N500K. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Robbed By Deadly Gang In Ogun After Stealing N500K. Photos (44598 Views)

Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing / Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Robbed By Deadly Gang In Ogun After Stealing N500K. Photos by smartman2010(m): 4:42pm On May 13, 2018
fela song dey com to pass
Re: Gunmen Robbed By Deadly Gang In Ogun After Stealing N500K. Photos by Timoleon(m): 4:46pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

Nairaland 2005, twitter 2008,instagram 2010....can you do the comparison?

Asking for my products? I believe you have one of my products in your hand right now,because you are consuming one or too products from Google (of which i'm a part of it's production) so deal with it.

yes i can. neither twitter nor Instagram is a forum. now use your brain.

As for whether i use Google or not, oga are u Larry Page or Sergey Brin?...talk another one. Still waiting for the name of your products.
Re: Gunmen Robbed By Deadly Gang In Ogun After Stealing N500K. Photos by Absuchat(m): 4:58pm On May 13, 2018
Timoleon:

yes i can. neither twitter nor Instagram is a forum. now use your brain.

As for whether i use Google or not, oga are u Larry Page or Sergey Brin?...talk another one. Still waiting for the name of your products.

With a comment like this,i can boldly state that some machine we trained using reinforcement learning strategy, will be far better than you. How on earth can ypu not compare twitter and nairaland,when both are social media that leverage internet to serve their purpose?
Wait a minute,do ypu think Google is like the Agbo business that your father has (where your father is the m.d,your mother the g.m,your sister the marketer and you are the consumer?) come on,you should know that Google employs and pays over 50,000 employees (of which am one of them) and you can work from anywhere (it's all about writing codes) ,i shouldn't lecture you,as nothing concern vulture with barber.
Asking for my product is like asking dangote his product, cos ypu consume it everyday of your frustrated life.
Re: Gunmen Robbed By Deadly Gang In Ogun After Stealing N500K. Photos by Timoleon(m): 5:03pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

With a comment like this,i can boldly state that some machine we trained using reinforcement learning strategy, will be far better than you. How on earth can ypu not compare twitter and nairaland,when both are social media that leverage internet to serve their purpose?
Wait a minute,do ypu think Google is like the Agbo business that your father has (where your father is the m.d,your mother the g.m,your sister the marketer and you are the consumer?) come on,you should know that Google employs and pays over 50,000 employees (of which am one of them) and you can work from anywhere (it's all about writing codes) ,i shouldn't lecture you,as nothing concern vulture with barber.
Asking for my product is like asking dangote his product, cos ypu consume it everyday of your frustrated life.

k. I have heard your rants. which products have you worked on. I still dey wait for the name. Abu google no dey name their products again?
Re: Gunmen Robbed By Deadly Gang In Ogun After Stealing N500K. Photos by Absuchat(m): 5:08pm On May 13, 2018
Timoleon:

k. I have heard your rants. which products have you worked on. I still dey wait for the name. Abu google no dey name their products again?

Lol me rant? Lol....am far above that,but i believe you have used Google speech recognition, Google translator, and Google search.....any other thing you want to ask me,do well to ask Google search, as the part of the code i wrote and still maintain, will answer you effectively.
Re: Gunmen Robbed By Deadly Gang In Ogun After Stealing N500K. Photos by weezweezweez(m): 5:55pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

Hahaha.....i am a professional software developer cum artificial intelligence engineer. ..so go deal with it,i can't create a mediocre product like nairaland,that fails to compete with other social media that was born same year with it,such as Facebook.
lol
Re: Gunmen Robbed By Deadly Gang In Ogun After Stealing N500K. Photos by charmingfrank(m): 8:17pm On May 13, 2018
Look at their age. The rate youth are engaging themselves this days in crime I dont understand
Re: Gunmen Robbed By Deadly Gang In Ogun After Stealing N500K. Photos by maisauki: 8:36pm On May 13, 2018
PPP! Power Pass Power
Re: Gunmen Robbed By Deadly Gang In Ogun After Stealing N500K. Photos by VFLMazta: 1:27pm On May 14, 2018
AskProf:

Show screenshots here.
Are ordering on what to do?
Re: Gunmen Robbed By Deadly Gang In Ogun After Stealing N500K. Photos by VFLMazta: 1:27pm On May 14, 2018
AskProf:

Show screenshots here.
Are ordering on what to do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) / "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile / Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.