Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) (61234 Views)

Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) / Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday / PDP Flag Off Campaign Rally In Jigawa State Yesterday- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:50pm On May 13, 2018
deomelo:

World class ipob village building and environmental planning,

grin grin grin grin
West cities of slums

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by vchykp(m): 2:51pm On May 13, 2018
Treasure17:

I guess for their selfish interests and just watch how this will reoccur next year.

God should intervene fast oo
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 2:54pm On May 13, 2018
OBJ is from Sango Ota, if you don't know. That is the height of executive nonchallance. OBJ failed to fix the town, also failed to get his boys do same.
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by deomelo: 3:01pm On May 13, 2018
post=67524878:

West cities of slums

When it floods in your dirty and ghetto ipob village, it brings out all your dirty way of life and slum living...

grin grin grin grin

Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by deomelo: 3:04pm On May 13, 2018
[img]https://kelechukwuuzoka.files./2014/11/img_20140928_160251.jpg[/img]

This is inside market where they buy food to eat.....

ipob slum living and way of life...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by thunderbabs: 3:26pm On May 13, 2018
Na bridges dey go dey build upandan where dey go see money steal well. This Sango area that provides majority of ogun state's IGR isnt taken care of.

No good drainage, No good road.

This is an eyesore undecided
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Valindazz(m): 3:36pm On May 13, 2018
vchykp:
They manage d road too, most companies are located along iyana-iyesi road, so they ply through toll-gate to oju-ore then iyana-iyesi.. that route seems to be the only good road, but that not sango.
you don't know what you are saying, Nigerian Breweries is along there, veepee, Avon and many more
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by deomelo: 3:41pm On May 13, 2018
thunderbabs:
Na bridges dey go dey build upandan where dey go see money steal well. This Sango area that provides majority of ogun state's IGR isnt taken care of.

No good drainage, No good road.

This is an eyesore undecided

Poor or no drainage was responsible for the above too?
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 3:42pm On May 13, 2018
Dareal90s:

So that makes u think Igbo man will be king in Lagos, tell me wen it happens. Nd mind u, d ones u claim ar Igbo's were born in Lagos nd grew up there, we voted them coz we don't discriminate, we also have Nigerians in leadership posts in USA doesn't make them a non Nigerian, nd doesn't make them indigen of US. Nd we only gave u one post u won't let us rest, don't use ur own to kobalise d guy else he won't sniff such post again.

Hahaha...same way you guys boasted that an hausa can never be kind in kwara state some years back. I pity you all.so if the igbos were actually born and bred in lagos,so they are no longer igbos,stupidity at its peak. You did what? Voted for an igbo? Shut the crap,the igbos are the majority in the area and as such won based on merit, so if ypu like hit your head for ground,igbos will always win the elections.and finally, the Nigerians ypu said that are in government in other countries, how many of them are not igbos? Onye ara
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 3:48pm On May 13, 2018
deomelo:

You are indifferent, but you still managed to make ignorant distinctions between flood in Ogun state and in your own village.

So, what's responsible for the floods in your own village? Superb building and world-class planning?

When last was there flood disaster in the East? Come on,we're too wise to let such repeat itself here,unlike the foools in the west that fail to learn from the past and allow natural disaster to be an annual incident over there. Well i now know why your government is as dumb as they are,it's simply because they are products of the dumb masses of which you are one.

Very dumbo and unintelligent post.
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 3:49pm On May 13, 2018
deomelo:

You are indifferent, but you still managed to make ignorant distinctions between flood in Ogun state and in your own village.

So, what's responsible for the floods in your own village? Superb building and world-class planning?

When last was there flood disaster in the East? Come on,we're too wise to let such repeat itself here,unlike the foools in the west that fail to learn from the past and allow natural disaster to be an annual incident over there. Well i now know why your government is as dumb as they are,it's simply because they are products of the dumb masses of which you are one.
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 3:54pm On May 13, 2018
vchykp:
yes.. thats so true, link roads like dalemo.. temidire.. joju are worst to be compared to honda side cheesy
Ha! Joju ke? The one shown in this thread is very close to joju nah. Just some meters to joju from the bridge ni. Temidire, Tarmac, even IJOKO road are not qualified to be called roads again.
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by thunderbabs: 3:55pm On May 13, 2018
deomelo:

Poor or no drainage was responsible for the above too?

Whether poor or no good drainage system. Its either of the two. I live around there, okay? I know what i'm saying
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 3:56pm On May 13, 2018
Moneywomen17:
my question is there a place Igbo occupy not less than 70% of. I mean what statistics did u guys always carry out to always arrive at nothing less than 70%.

If you're not gullible, then you don't have a question cos Google is at your disposal. We don't generate figures, we are not yorubas
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by nifesi01(f): 3:56pm On May 13, 2018
dkronicle:
Chaiii and if you see amosun house for housing here in Abeokuta And the rubbish his wife is building in panseke you will know that they are just enriching their self and family.

but I heard he has done all the roads in the state na
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by laurel03(m): 3:59pm On May 13, 2018
Reference:

Always blaming the past to excuse the present to destroy the future... continue. Well done.
then don't blame the present too when the past cant fixed it... that is obj axis and he normally pass through that area to otta or abeoukuta. charity begin at home even when he left aso rock he can still use his influenced to fixed that road to standard road. Do you know if fg still owing state govt money for the bridge they constructed
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by deomelo: 4:02pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

Massive Flood sweeps Eight-Year-Old Girl in Anambra

Apr 22, 2018

http://realnewsmagazine.net/disasters/massive-flood-sweeps-eight-year-old-girl-in-anambra/

Olodo, flood sadly took the life of a young girl in your ipob anambra village just last month..

This ignorant Igbos sef..
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by deomelo: 4:09pm On May 13, 2018
thunderbabs:

Whether poor or no good drainage system. Its either of the two. I live around there, okay? I know what i'm saying

....but your initial comment did not give that variation.

Sure, we can do better when it comes to drainage, but drainage cannot prevent flooding all the time, even in places with the best drainage systme in the world.
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 4:11pm On May 13, 2018
deomelo:

Olodo, flood sadly took the life of a young girl in your ipob anambra village just last month..

See how fooolish you are,few minutes ago,you said you don't believe naija bloggers, that you only believe Forbes, unless the news is reported by Forbes, then it comes from onye ara like your type of person, and it's fake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:16pm On May 13, 2018
deomelo:

Slum West

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:22pm On May 13, 2018
deomelo:

orld.

West land of horror

Ibadan flood: Residents blame rituals,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 4:23pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

Hahaha...same way you guys boasted that an hausa can never be kind in kwara state some years back. I pity you all.so if the igbos were actually born and bred in lagos,so they are no longer igbos,stupidity at its peak. You did what? Voted for an igbo? Shut the crap,the igbos are the majority in the area and as such won based on merit, so if ypu like hit your head for ground,igbos will always win the elections.and finally, the Nigerians ypu said that are in government in other countries, how many of them are not igbos? Onye ara
See mumu o, OK I see d level of ur mumu, so how many Igbo's ar ruling in Lagos? because he is a celebrity we gave him chance u think he really deserve it, but anyway we have power over Igbo's coz we can never allow a visitor have the relevant posts in our land, u can be happy over lg chairman post, that's d highest u can go, tell me when Igbo man becomes d king of a particular area in Yoruba land or when an Igbo becomes d governor of any Yoruba state grin theives
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by LZAA: 4:29pm On May 13, 2018
deomelo:

....but your initial comment did not give that variation.

Sure, we can do better when it comes to drainage, but drainage cannot prevent flooding all the time, even in places with the best drainage systme in the world.
sticky drainage due to all the ewedu stuck there grin grin
cc immhotep iceberg3 shalomc pointzerom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 4:30pm On May 13, 2018
Dareal90s:

See mumu o, OK I see d level of ur mumu, so how many Igbo's ar ruling in Lagos? because he is a celebrity we gave him chance u think he really deserve it, but anyway we have power over Igbo's coz we can never allow a visitor have the relevant posts in our land, u can be happy over lg chairman post, that's d highest u can go, tell me when Igbo man becomes d king of a particular area in Yoruba land or when an Igbo becomes d governor of any Yoruba state grin theives

Who is the celebrity that is the house of assembly? I now believe you've not even been to lagos all your life,how is Osogbo today?
That's by the way,tell me why i will want to be a stupid king, when i can be the Local government chairman? You guys once boasted(as usual) that we'll never win an executive position in Lagos, here are we today,now you are saying same about Governor...watch and see, 2023 is around the corner
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by deomelo: 4:38pm On May 13, 2018
post=67527104:

Slum West

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7103983_img20180513161328319_jpega45e7b2dd7e4039a13a2702947e19f91

http://www.pulse.ng/news/local/in-zamfara-flood-destroys-50-houses-property-id4016275.html

Ole ipob crooked and corrupt internet picture thief trying to fool his fellow Igbos with fake and stolen pics, so zamfara is now Ibadan?

Crooked and fraudulent ipob.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by deomelo: 4:42pm On May 13, 2018
[s]
Absuchat:

See how fooolish you are,few minutes ago,you said you don't believe naija bloggers, that you only believe Forbes, unless the news is reported by Forbes, then it comes from onye ara like your type of person, and it's fake.

[/s]

Who was discussing blogger and forbes with this lazy ipob loser? Are you out of your YabaLeft medicine ni?

STFU if you have nothing better to say..
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 4:49pm On May 13, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Who was discussing blogger and forbes with this lazy ipob loser? Are you out of your YabaLeft medicine ni?

STFU if you have nothing better to say..

Denying already? I fear you,that was how Awolowo did.
Talking about yabaleft,i think that's the best thing the Lagos state government has done for you guys,cos almost all of you have madness tendency
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by deomelo: 4:51pm On May 13, 2018
[s]
Absuchat:

Denying already? I fear you,that was how Awolowo did.
Talking about yabaleft,i think that's the best thing the Lagos state government has done for you guys,cos almost all of you have madness tendency
[/s]

Stop shouting inside my ear like crazy ipob village square bingo abeg.
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Moneywomen17(m): 4:55pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

If you're not gullible, then you don't have a question cos Google is at your disposal. We don't generate figures, we are not yorubas
ok I have use google but I cannot find it. Where u find ur own on google can u share it with me please
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Moneywomen17(m): 4:59pm On May 13, 2018
Absuchat:

who is the Hausa king in kwara state
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 5:02pm On May 13, 2018
Moneywomen17:
ok I have use google but I cannot find it. Where u find ur own on google can u share it with me please

We can't always be there for you guys,sometimes prove Buhari wrong by not being lazy,do more searching, Google isn't complaining.
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 5:03pm On May 13, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Stop shouting inside my hear like crazy ipob village square bingo abeg.

Ndoo, i no go shout inside your "hear" again.

R.I.P English.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.