Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

I Want To Diversify 40% Of My Investment In Agriculture To Real Estate - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Diversify 40% Of My Investment In Agriculture To Real Estate (1300 Views)

Diversify Now / Post Covid 19 Realities;how To Diversify Your Income / Diversify & Grow Your Money With Metals & Cryptos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Diversify 40% Of My Investment In Agriculture To Real Estate by jessybabe46(f): 9:22am On May 13, 2018
Hello family kindly help with suggestions to achieve the above subject. Mature advise needed please Thanks
Re: I Want To Diversify 40% Of My Investment In Agriculture To Real Estate by COFOLAND(m): 9:42am On May 13, 2018
jessybabe46:
Hello family
kindly help with suggestions to achieve the above subject.
Mature advise needed please
Thanks
you can call or WhatsApp me for guidance +2349066815852
Re: I Want To Diversify 40% Of My Investment In Agriculture To Real Estate by jessybabe46(f): 10:05am On May 13, 2018
COFOLAND:
you can call or WhatsApp me for guidance +2349066815852
OK. will do that.
Thanks
Re: I Want To Diversify 40% Of My Investment In Agriculture To Real Estate by StarUp: 3:53pm On May 13, 2018
jessybabe46:
Hello family
Thanks

First and foremost you would need facts like: your definition of real estate, how much you have at hand for that purpose and where(town) you want to have the real estate investment...after these have been sorted out, you can holla at me!!!
Re: I Want To Diversify 40% Of My Investment In Agriculture To Real Estate by powerkey: 5:07pm On May 13, 2018
jessybabe46:
Hello family kindly help with suggestions to achieve the above subject. Mature advise needed please Thanks
Pls be careful my sister.
These wolves here will jazz you oo and collect your money and zoom of.
pls, be careful.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Diversify 40% Of My Investment In Agriculture To Real Estate by odysey: 5:16pm On May 13, 2018
jessybabe46:
Hello family
Thanks

what are you looking at? short term? mid term or long term? which of the states? this info will help
Re: I Want To Diversify 40% Of My Investment In Agriculture To Real Estate by ohunyon(m): 10:33pm On May 13, 2018
My no is 08032622473

You can chat me up on WhatsApp....

I'm working on something similar which u may have interest.
Re: I Want To Diversify 40% Of My Investment In Agriculture To Real Estate by jessybabe46(f): 11:55pm On May 20, 2018
odysey:

what are you looking at? short term? mid term or long term? which of the states? this info will help
short term and mid term
Re: I Want To Diversify 40% Of My Investment In Agriculture To Real Estate by odysey: 8:58am On May 22, 2018
jessybabe46:

short term and mid term
still depends on your capital, look of for distress property, work with a lawyer or legal firm, get survey to look at the foundation, woods etc renovate rent out n sell

pm me lets reason together
Re: I Want To Diversify 40% Of My Investment In Agriculture To Real Estate by jashar(f): 9:40am On May 22, 2018
Do you know that real estate is one of the surest forms of investment with high yields in the long run? Are you looking for investments to make for yourself and even your children? Look no further. Here is a list of properties you can invest in that are free from _omonile wahala_...

*List of Estates We are Selling:*

*The Peninsula Homes Phase 1 Ibeju Lekki - N700k*

*The Peninsula Homes Phase 2 - N600k (buy 6plots get 1 plot free.*

*Luxury Homes Phase 2 Ibeju Lekki - N750k*

*KHL Gardens, Off Monastery Road, Behind Shoprite Sangotedo. N10m*

*Caribbean Colony, Adjacent Emperor Estate, Sangotedo. N12m per plot*

*Edge Villa, Behind Amen Estate, Eleko. N2.7m*

*Berry Court, Behind Shoprite, Off monastery, Sangotedo. N15m*

*Beachfront Courts, Akodo, Just before LFTZ complex, Ibeju Lekki. N4.2m*

*Magodo Heights Estate, CMD Road, Magodo. N40m, N20m.*

*Walton Gate Estate, Sangotedo, after LBS. N15m*

*Arium Estate, Abijo GRA. N8m*

*Opulence Estate, Lakowe Golf road, off Lekki Epe Expressway. N10.5m*

*Urbanbase Estate, Sapati Bogije. N7m*

*Brenthill Estate, Maitama Extension, Abuja. N20m*

*Summit Apartment, Osoroko, LFTZ axis, Ibeju Lekki. N5.5m*

*Summit Place, Vafiero Road, Osoroko. N5m*

*Summit Homes, Elerangbe, N2m*

*Royalflex Estate Phase 1. Off Monastery road, behind Shoprite.(Company will Sandfilled at no cost to client). N6m*

*Royalflex Estate Phase 2 (Directly on LFTZ road) Ibeju Lekki. N2.5m*

*Royalflex Phase 3, Ibeju Lekki. N600k per plot*

*Amity Estate. Carcass Duplex. N35m.*

*Merit Park, 1st estate along LFTZ road, Iberekedo Eleko. N7m.*

*Green Island Haven, Behind LFTZ complex (Company to Sandfilled at no cost to clients). N3m*

*Celebrity Haven, behind LFTZ complex. N3m*

*Legacy Estate Kolapo Ishola GRA, Ibadan. land N12.5m. Duplex N55m*

*Crimson Court, Jericho GRA Ibadan. Luxury Triplex Terrace house: N72m*

*Christal Kings' Court, Apakin, Ibeju Lekki. N4m*

*Achievers Court, Osoroko, LFTZ axis, Ibeju Lekki. N5m*

*Hopewell Estate, Ibeju Lekki, N2.3m*

*Royal Haven Garden, Agbowa Ikorodu - N900k*

*Royal Haven Garden (Papalato Road) Ofada Mowe - N800k*

*Royalty Garden Shimawa - N2m*

*Hillcrest Estate Sabo - Lugbe, Abuja N4.5m (Penthouse) N3.5m (Duplex)*

*Gracias Court Scheme 2, Closest estate to Dangote Refinery, Ibeju Lekki. N5.5m*

*Gracias Court Scheme 3, Akodo Ise, Ibeju Lekki. N3m*

*Amen Estate Phase 2, Eleko. N12m per plot.*

*Casavilla Estate, Magboro, Behind Punch Newspaper, Off Lagos Ibadan Expressway. N3m*

For more information, kindly send a message.
Re: I Want To Diversify 40% Of My Investment In Agriculture To Real Estate by jessybabe46(f): 8:52am On Dec 28, 2019
okay

(1) (Reply)

How Esusu Changed My Account Balance / Forex As A Career / Does Google Stock Lack Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.