Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

What Are The Fastest Selling Tokunbo Cars? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Are The Fastest Selling Tokunbo Cars? (1407 Views)

What's The Fastest Selling Car In Nigeria Now? / Unbelievable Tokunbo Cars Spotted In Lagos (Shocking Photos) / How Come Many Tokunbo Cars For Sale In Nigeria Have 75,000 Mileage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Fastest Selling Tokunbo Cars? by BENARI: 9:30am On May 13, 2018
I reside and do business in Abuja. In recent time though Business has not be doing good. I've in the past brought in a couple of tokunbo cars for sell.

From the information I gathered from some dealers, due to the poor state of the economy, most persons now go for second hand cars and cheap Tokunbo cars(Affordables).

For those of us car gurus in the house, kindly advice on what kind of cars are best to bring in and please kindly suggest a good selling price that would ensure quick turn over.

Am open to partnering with anyone who wants to do business with me, subject to my due diligence.
Re: What Are The Fastest Selling Tokunbo Cars? by warriiboguy: 10:26am On May 13, 2018
Lexus rx 330
Re: What Are The Fastest Selling Tokunbo Cars? by johnlvis(m): 10:48am On May 13, 2018
Ready to partner with you. Am in uyo 08068797854
Re: What Are The Fastest Selling Tokunbo Cars? by jaychubi: 5:34pm On May 13, 2018
Camry n Corolla

1998 to 2008

Also Highlander n Lexus

Thank me later
Re: What Are The Fastest Selling Tokunbo Cars? by BENARI: 7:35pm On May 13, 2018
Thanks guys

(1) (Reply)

Jaguar Xf... Good???? / These 9 Cars Will Give You Peace Of Mind. / What Are Your Thoughts On Car Listing Sites? How trustworthy are they?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.