Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Imo Guber: Jubilation In Ikeduru As Ihedioha Inaugurates Youth Movement. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Guber: Jubilation In Ikeduru As Ihedioha Inaugurates Youth Movement. (496 Views)

Imo PDP Crisis Deepens As Party Suspends 35 Executives In Ikeduru, Ohaji Egbema / PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council / Meet Chinor Emeka Who Dared The War Chest Of PDP, APC For Mbaitoli/Ikeduru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imo Guber: Jubilation In Ikeduru As Ihedioha Inaugurates Youth Movement. by Akachukwuroland: 10:14am On May 13, 2018
Imo Guber: Jubilation in Ikeduru as Ihedioha Inaugurates Youth Movement.

No Controversy, Ihedioha, Best for Imo…Ikeduru Youths.

The 2019 governorship bid of former Deputy Speaker, House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, CON has continued to receive overwhelming endorsement across the state. This is as youths of Ikeduru Local Government expressed their support for what they described as his, “sincerity of purpose, deep understanding of the many problems in Imo and his capacity to tackle them squarely”.

They made this known during the inauguration of the Ikeduru LGA Chapter of Ihedioha Youth Movement, a grassroots support group, mobilizing for the actualization of the governorship ambition of Rt. Hon. Ihedioha, Saturday at St. Mary’s Primary School , Iho.

Addressing the mammoth crowd of youths, the Coordinator of the group Engr. Samuel Nwokocha said, “the youths of Imo State as a whole have taken a position not to mortgage our future in the hands of guy men, who are only power thirsty but lack the capacity to deliver the goods and improve the state”.

Continuing he said, “2019 election is an appointment with destiny, for Ikeduru and Imo Youths at large and we cannot afford to fritter away this golden opportunity. We are ready and fully motivated for the battle to liberate our state. After careful investigation of those running for governor in Imo State, we have without sentiments or bias, found Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, very outstanding and best suited at this time to liberate and rebuild Imo State. He is experienced in public service; he is trustworthy; he has no criminal record; he understands the depth of our problems and has the network and capacity to fix the state; he is youthful and he has been tested at the highest level of government and didn’t disappoint. He is in all ramifications, a good and worthy ambassador of our state.”

The vibrant Coordinator, whose address was interrupted with cheers and solidarity songs, assured that, “we will not only canvass, propagate and support Rt. Hon. Ihedioha, we have also sworn to protect his votes at the polling units and all collation centers to avoid what happened in 2015 elections”, noting that, by God’s grace, we shall be sworn in on May, 29th, 2019.”

In his remarks, popular media entrepreneur and House of Assembly aspirant in the area, Amb. Uche Ogbuagu, extolled the virtues of Rt. Hon. Ihedioha. He said he is aspiring to represent his people to replicate what Ihedioha did for his Federal Constituency. “I joined the PDP because of people like Rt. Hon. Ihedioha. He is a positive role model whose passion for service excites and indeed motivates me so much. We cannot afford to allow Imo State to fall into the hands of those who don’t understand the primary purpose of government. I have shown the way by bringing my investments home and I will help our youths to realize their many potentials and bring their investments home as well.”

He used the opportunity to remind the people of Ikeduru of the need to ensure round pegs are put in round holes in this dispensation, insisting that he remains the best among his co-contestants and urged them to key into his vision with confidence.

In his response, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, described the event as, “a morale booster and an affirmation of the resolve of youths of Imo State to champion the movement for the liberation and rebuilding of the state”. He expressed gratitude to the youths and their sponsors for voluntarily and willfully identifying with his vision and zeal for a better Imo and urged them to remain focused, committed and continue to propagate the liberation agenda to all the nooks and crannies of the state.

“I want to assure you today my brothers and sisters that by the grace of God, when I am sworn in as the governor of our state, you will definitely be a part and indeed an integral part of our government. Firstly, you will be represented in the Transition Committee that I will constitute to develop the blueprint of our government and you can be assured that I will deliberately ensure that your energy is appropriately deployed for the good of our state”. He urged them to obtain their voters cards, as, “that is the key weapon for the change we desire.”

Re: Imo Guber: Jubilation In Ikeduru As Ihedioha Inaugurates Youth Movement. by BankeSmalls(f): 10:26am On May 13, 2018
The governor Imo State voted in 2015 but was rigged out grin

(1) (Reply)

Correction: Ipods Is A Name Of An Apple Device Sold In The Market / South Africa / Olisa Agbakoba On June12: Buhari Won't Get 2nd Term. He Offered June12 For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.