Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council (5792 Views)

Ondo PDP Inaugurates 533-man Presidential Campaign Council For Atiku / PDP Inaugurates New Ebonyi State EXCO, constitute SE Zonal Caretaker Committee / Rivers PDP Inaugurates Excos Without Social Distancing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by brutustech: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Thursday in Abuja inaugurated its Youth Campaign Council to mobilize youths for the 2023 general elections.

The Director-General of the PDP Presidential Campaign Council and Governor of Sokoto State, Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, called on the youths to rise up and save the country from total collapse.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/pdp-inaugurates-youth-campaign-council/

Present at the occasion are: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Ifeanyi Okowa, Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, Muhammed Kadade (National Youth Leader), Hon. Timothy Osadolo (Deputy National Youth Leader) and other party youths.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by Xscape1993(m): 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
Any good move that will chase away the founder of agberos in Nigeria and the evil party from the corridor of power is highly recommended and appreciated...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by lhordspy: 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
Is satanically there? Our nairaland Atiku's defection propaganda machine.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by brutustech: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
The first political party in Nigeria to inaugurate Presidential Youth Campaign Council is PDP

PDP is the only political party that can take Nigeria from the abysmal point that we are in to the paradise we desire to be. Atiku-Okowa plan to #Recover Nigeria shall be actualized

https://twitter.com/TonyeBarcanista/status/1590680630681292802?t=b0k7NLeogTTVxUUA1yzbbQ&s=19

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by Donwilson88: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
2023 is for the man who is more than a man but a leader. Obi is that man.

13 Likes

Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by famouscargo4u: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
Xscape1993:
Any good move that will chase away the founder of agberos in Nigeria and the evil party from the corridor of power is highly recommended and appreciated...

He also founded the agbero in Onitsha?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by Penguin2: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
These ones na youths wey mumu undecided

2 Likes

Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by brutustech: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
Our agenda for a youth-inclusive campaign was boosted today as I led other leaders of our great party, the PDP, to the inauguration of the PDP Youth Council. The youth of Nigeria are a crucial component of the effort to recover Nigeria. As ONE, we can get it done. -AA #Recover

1 Like

Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by lhordspy: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
famouscargo4u:

He also founded the agbero in Onitsha?

Help me ask oo.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by mrvitalis(m): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
Them never even become president them done relegate Okowa ...see where them give am seat and the kind chair them give am

Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by lhordspy: 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
mrvitalis:
Them never even become president them done relegate Okowa ...see where them give am seat and the kind chair them give am

Mumu zombidient.
Courtsey and protocol demands the national youth chairman sit near the Presidential candidate cos he is the one hosting them.

Una just dull anyhow.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by mrvitalis(m): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Mumu zombidient.
Courtsey demands the national youth chairman sit near the Presidential candidate cos he is the one hosting them.

Una just dull anyhow.
Which courtesy ? . okowa should be by Atiku's right next to him , the youth leadership sit by Atiku's left

..you could have just made all the seats the same , not seats with obvious difference in quality

See tambuwal seat see okowa own
Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by lhordspy: 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
mrvitalis:

Which courtesy ? . okowa should be by Atiku's right next to him , the youth leadership sit by Atiku's left

..you could have just made all the seats the same , not sits with obvious difference in quality

See tambuwal seat see okowa own

You are dull, oga. Very dull. I dont think you have ever been in an official settings, event or meeting before... ..

The host sits near the person he/she is hosting. That chair is too small for 3 people to sit on, when there are lot of other available chairs.

Dont be daft. It is protocol.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by mrvitalis(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

You are dull, oga. Very dull. I dont think you have ever been in an official settings, event or meeting before... ..

The host sits near the person he/she is hosting. That chair is too small for 3 people to sit on, when there are lot of other available chairs.

Dont be daft. It is protocol.
Ok okowas is supposed to be on the right next to Atiku the youth president can be at the left next to Atiku with his team to the left

But you to dull to get it

They messed up but you just wan defend none sense
Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by socialmediaman: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by lhordspy: 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
mrvitalis:

Ok okowas is supposed to be on the right next to Atiku the youth president can be at the left next to Atiku with his team to the left

But you to dull to get it

They messed up but you just wan defend none sense

You are even confuse, yourself. The youth chairman sat at their middle. Incase he has anything to discuss with either of them.

Kai.. Exchanging word with you can even reduce someone intellectual capacity. You reeks of dullness.

Na so dem born you? angry
Very dull somebody.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by mrvitalis(m): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

You are even confuse, yourself. The youth chairman sat at their middle. Incase he has anything to discuss with either of them.

Kai.. Exchanging word with you can even reduce someone intellectual capacity. You reeks of dullness.

Na so dem born you? angry
Very dull somebody.
You are the one who is confused atiku team should sit to his right , the youth to lead by their president should sit to the left with his team that's how it's done
Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by lhordspy: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
mrvitalis:

You are the one who is confused atiku team should sit to his right , the youth to lead by their president should sit to the left with his team that's how it's done

It is getting chaotic now. I can barely understand you anymore. Looks like you are irredeemable.

I am done. Bye.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by mrvitalis(m): 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

It is getting chaotic now. I can barely understand you anymore. Looks like you are irredeemable.

I am done. Bye.
How can you understand basic knowledge you wont be a Mikano slave na

Visiting team right hosting team left

If you can't get I can't help you
Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by Graphicslord204: 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
Contact me

Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by Opinedecandid(m): 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Awesome
Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by Creamypie(m): 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Mtchew. Youth council of campaign to champion interest of octogenarians. What an irony
Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by jeromestarks: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
I don't know if Tinubu will win and I don't know if Atiku will win but what I do know for sure is that Kwankwaso will not become president of Nigeria come 2023.

For a peaceful home you can return to after work, find and marry a virgin.

The economy is hard. The last thing you need right now is a woman who still wish (is or wants ) to fvck her ex.
Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by ecolime(m): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
Youth dey for PDP? lol cheesy
Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by mbahdi(m): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
Pdp power
Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
A better Nigeria is all we want at [b][/b]

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
mbahdi:
Pdp power
No be small power o.
Power wey chop am back2back
angry cheesy wink

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by barbstee(m): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
Wait ooo
So Tambuwal is the campaign DG?

I used to think it's Udom shs
Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by blamingthedevil: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: PDP Inaugurates Youth Campaign Council by zionstaar75: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
Xscape1993:
pdp won't even see top 2 in this election. No northerner can win this election, know this and have peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Assembly: “Citizens’ Townhall On Electoral Reforms” Currently Ongoing / PHOTO: This Is How Packed The Paris Concert Venue Was Right Before The Attack / So Oyinbo Also Do This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.