Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu (47275 Views)

Buhari’s People Are Not Making Things Easier For His Successor, Nigerians - Sani / Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities / Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by Borderless: 2:08pm On May 13, 2018
Sirjamo:
If Fayose is claiming to be a rock, Fayemi will be provided with dynamites to blow him to pieces.

Dynamites don't blow rocks founded on the Almighty.

Try harder foooooool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by GavelSlam: 2:59pm On May 13, 2018
obonujoker:

Huh.. liar... where did I insult you wen you use Gavelslam, don't you insult pple??

Who is this one calling my name?

You No get respect?
Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by MrJanuzaj: 4:14pm On May 13, 2018
anibi9674:
then never baff. Peter the rock on point.

Una don start, when den start to deal with am now, na uno go come here come de cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 13, 2018
Hmm
Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by obowunmi(m): 4:20pm On May 13, 2018
Fayose will be fine.

Fayemi can NEVER win Ekiti again. His time is up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by Sirjamo: 4:22pm On May 13, 2018
Borderless:

Try harder foooooool.
The almighty is not your messenger, get a life dummy!
Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by Sirjamo: 4:23pm On May 13, 2018
Borderless:

Try harder foooooool.
The almighty is not your messenger, get that into your flat head dummy!
Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by dhardy09: 4:24pm On May 13, 2018
SAD but True Fayose is the next target .. Cant wait to send this Tyrant back to Duara come 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by kernel507: 4:25pm On May 13, 2018
sarrki:
Dele Momodu please don’t say what you don’t know

I don’t see anyone going to jail for corruption or been victimized in Nigeria

Everything nah paddy paddy thing once you acclimatized with the governing party

Welcome back. He just said the obvious.
Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by FLYFIRE(m): 4:26pm On May 13, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Una don start, when den start to deal with am now, na uno go come here come de cry
I know that apc has DESTROYED whatever is left of politics in Nigeria but...How old are you?
Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by OYAY(m): 4:28pm On May 13, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

After Ekiti Fraudulent election. APC guarded against it in Osun by relocating almost all its powerful members to Osun. Hence they were not able to rig Aregbesola out.

Don't cry yet. The same way Fayose closed down Akure airport, blocked Amaechi and other APC governor's from entering Ekiti, will be the same he and his corrupt PDP governors would be handled.

That is a blatant lie!!! So what happened in 2015? Is it photochromic too? Fayose is on ground in Ekiti whether anybody likes it or not. Am not his fans anyway but the delegates made mistakes electing fayemi that is all.

On the issue at hand, I don't understand why Bob dee is making this spurious allegations against the government; fayose has a lot of baggage to deal with so the issue is not about unleashing terror on him but to defend himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by Antoeni(m): 4:29pm On May 13, 2018
Learn from Dino

1 Like

Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by MrJanuzaj: 4:30pm On May 13, 2018
FLYFIRE:

I know that apc has DESTROYED whatever is left of politics in Nigeria but...How old are you?

Yes they have have destroyed it, the way PDP had remained the destruction since 1999 abi. My age why do you ask?

1 Like

Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by 9jaArea: 4:33pm On May 13, 2018
PassingShot:
I thought this man was sensible and rational.

Isn't Fayose an opponent in the contest? If he is, who else should Buhari people attack?

Doesn't Fayose have questions waiting for him to answer already?

I hope the guy doesn't run away before he hands over to his successor sha. Because our EFCC won't look at his face before they'll pick him up.

Fayose is in the spot light, he'll find it difficult to escape.
Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by akimoriyomi(m): 4:36pm On May 13, 2018
Please I want to go for an interview tomorrow. Someone should pls help wt little amount for tfair ... thanks 3066223697 firstbank
Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by jrusky(m): 4:39pm On May 13, 2018
I thought dele Momodu has sense before it's now I know he has none and for all of you saying fayose will suffer pls may I ask you this question: So what you are telling me is every body should be dumb and keep quiet and forcefully support Buhari is that what you fools are saying

So no one should talk or challenge Buhari no wonder jihadist herdsmen and boko haram still bent on to turn Nigeria to Islamic nation where every body are subject to the president and be lead around like an idiots.

Any Christian or non fulani or Hausa that still support these demons is better a dead person than alive because all what apc and northern goats want is to silent every body so they can over run everybody to subjection, you have fail if you like jail fayose another fayose will rise.

And for this coward, hippo head, pot belly bollock called Momodu go and meet Davido with your desperate broken keg cousin called Sophia, Davido has better answer to your cowardness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by Jnrbaino4real(m): 4:42pm On May 13, 2018
Fayose is not a child in the game of politics
Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by kingthreat(m): 4:42pm On May 13, 2018
kingxsamz:
Like for Fayose.
Share for Buhari.

chai Igbos plenty for here

1 Like

Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:45pm On May 13, 2018
PassingShot:

Isn't Fayose an opponent in the contest? If he is, who else should Buhari people attack?

I hope the guy doesn't run away before he hands over to his successor sha. Because our EFCC won't look at his face before they'll pick him up.
Pick him up over what? While babachil lawal is walking free?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by okonyia(m): 4:50pm On May 13, 2018
I respect Dele Momodu, but I can not understand his interest on what Buhari and his people want to do Fayose. Is he the contractor contracted to execute the project or is he the Buhari spokesman. Remember Fayose is a Nigerian and has served his people and can't be judged until found guilty. No my take in this is that Dele Momodu is trying to excit hate speach which is not accepted. He should please face his job and leave Fayose alone. And let me remain Dele that Fayose is not alone, if they are plotting evil against him,but you never know what next.
Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by jpphilips(m): 4:52pm On May 13, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:
There is nothing like corruption fight under this administration.... They are just after political opponents..

So it's not rocket science to see that fayose will be a victim of Buhari and APC hypocrisy once he leaves office

In that case political opponents should be allowed to steal because we don't want to hurt their opposing feelings right?
Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by smileyoo: 4:52pm On May 13, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

If this is true then Fayemi has to come out and clarify that because it will be dangerous if Ekiti creates cattle colonies that are being rejected all over the country. It will be totally absurd.
ekiti under fayemi, is already a done deal welcome to fulani-herdsmen, that's why fayemi was massively supported by the camp of bubu, to win the apc primaries at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by AdamuAudu: 4:54pm On May 13, 2018
truthfulparrot:
Nigerians will soon know that Fayose is not an ordinary person. Okunrin meta to ngbe Ina koju ota .....
I agree with you. Who is Buhari? Does Bbuhari know his left from his right? Is Buhari God? Is he not created by God Almighty? So why should any man created by God be afriade of Buhari? Even if Buhari and his evil members attack and suffer Fayese for croticising Buhari and his government, Fayese may, through God jump over Buhari. Everything get time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by Pidginwhisper: 4:55pm On May 13, 2018
sarrki:
Dele Momodu please don’t say what you don’t know

I don’t see anyone going to jail for corruption or been victimized in Nigeria

Everything nah paddy paddy thing once you acclimatized with the governing party
Guess who is back grin
Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by sirchim(m): 4:56pm On May 13, 2018
PassingShot:

hw many Ppl has ur handicap Efcc picked?
Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by jpphilips(m): 4:56pm On May 13, 2018
jrusky:
I thought dele Momodu has sense before it's now I know he has none and for all of you saying fayose will suffer pls may I ask you this question: So what you are telling me is every body should be dumb and keep quiet and forcefully support Buhari is that what you fools are saying

So no one should talk or challenge Buhari no wonder jihadist herdsmen and boko haram still bent on to turn Nigeria to Islamic nation where every body are subject to the president and be lead around like an idiots.

Any Christian or non fulani or Hausa that still support these demons is better a dead person than alive because all what apc and northern goats want is to silent every body so they can over run everybody to subjection, you have fail if you like jail fayose another fayose will rise.

And for this coward, hippo head, pot belly bollock called Momodu go and meet Davido with your desperate broken keg cousin called Sophia, Davido has better answer to your cowardness.

Are you suggesting the EFCC should not do their jobs because the culprit is barking at the president in the name of opposition?
Go to the UK parliament and see how shadow cabinets run opposition against the ruling class, once you have that exposure, you will not call lunatics like Fayose opposition politician.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by donjahsy(m): 4:56pm On May 13, 2018
madridguy:
Face your front Bob Dee, nobody get Fayose time, allow him to face panel over Ekiti-gate in peace.
You all turned activist over night after you failed to get an appointment under PMB. Na only una work for PMB success? Selfish people as if we that we are shouting Sai Baba day and night has ever received free data from PMB.

Davido, come and carry your boy.
The rate at which you rush to defend buhari makes me wonder if you are still yourself. if without money would you still rush here to defend Mr Buhari?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by donjahsy(m): 4:57pm On May 13, 2018
madridguy:
Face your front Bob Dee, nobody get Fayose time, allow him to face panel over Ekiti-gate in peace.
You all turned activist over night after you failed to get an appointment under PMB. Na only una work for PMB success? Selfish people as if we that we are shouting Sai Baba day and night has ever received free data from PMB.

Davido, come and carry your boy.
The rate at which you rush to defend buhari makes me wonder if you are still yourself. if without money would you still rush here to defend Mr Buhari?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by Alariiwo: 5:00pm On May 13, 2018
Fayose just like Kanu will disappear into thin air a day before his immunity expires..

They are using Dino to prep him grin
Re: Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu by dabeto: 5:03pm On May 13, 2018
You help create the monster why sound alarm tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Flood Street Of Kaduna With Cows Despite Curfew(photos) / Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes / Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.