Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 (92238 Views)

Mr. Transmission-milex/ Rad Auto Works opening in other cities And We Want YOU. / Made In The USA Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale / The Misdiagnosed & The Weird At Milex/Carquest/Rad Auto Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
chukel:
are you open to business now? Which brands of 5w30 synthetic engine oil do you have and how much do they go for. I really need pennzoil

Yes we are M-F for now. In-house we keep Carquest brands in both synthetic and conventional. We also bring in Mobil, Castrol, Valvoline, Pennzoil, Quaker State as needed with a 6-10 day time. FYI. Carquest motor oil depending on which one is actually Amalie high performance oil from back in the day or sometimes Valvoline.

Carquest Fully Synthetic Dexos1 5W-30 N2,920 per 1 quart bottle http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=CQO&partNumber=CQ930 IN STOCK
Carquest Fully Synthetic Dexos1 5W-30 N15,695 per 5 quart jug http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=CQO&partNumber=CQ930-5QT IN STOCK

For full specs, click on the MSDS Spec Sheet link on the middle right of the page. Carquest/Amalie is high performance.

For any of the other brands, let us know which you want.
Pennzoil is almost triple the price with a one qt bottle at N8,030 and five quart jug at N25,550 + shipping 6-10 day delivery. Valvoline and Royal Purple are the same price.

Compare the specs. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
chukel:
called the lines, no one answered.

Temporarily closed on Saturdays. M-F 9-5pm
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

or the amsoil alternative. is the pennzoil really that good? u r not the only person that recommends it

Pennzoil doesn't actually have the best reputation in the US... We like Valvoline or Mobil much more.

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

OK thanks.

rdautos how much is the 5quartz can?

If you are talking about Pennzoil, we quoted someone else for it right after you asked. Pennzoil is almost triple the price of house brand with a one qt bottle at N8,030 and five quart jug at N25,550 + shipping 6-10 day delivery.
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
Thank you guys for the support. We've been having some pretty steady traffic at the store. So far, it's been pleasant.

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
sholatech:

Current need: 1. Power Steering pump for Lexus Gx 470. Year 2004 & 2. Set of Front & Back Break Pads for Benz E350 2011.

Please provide email/phone contact to request franchise application.

I'm not sure why I didn't do this before but who will be installing these parts for you? Just so you know, if we do the repair and replacement, you will be covered by a 3 month warranty on labor as well. If something goes wrong due to our installation in 3 months we will fix it at no cost to you. After the 3 months, you will have whatever warranty is remaining on parts only.

2004 Lexus GX470 power steering pump 2.3 hours of labor for N11,500
2011 Mercedes E350 Front and Rear Brake Pads 2.2 hours of labor for N11,000

TOTAL LABOR FOR BOTH VEHICLES N22,500 WITH 3 MONTH LABOR WARRANTY

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
radautoworks:

Cardone reman hydraulic power steering RPR 26-2625 6 month limited warranty

Remanufactured Hydraulic Power Steering Rack & Pinon [Complete Unit]; Includes Inner Tie Rods, Inline filter available, For warranty purposes it is recommended to always install a filter and to use suggested OE Fluid and flush the system. N147,825

http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=RPR&partNumber=26-2625

who will be installing these parts for you? Just so you know, if we do the repair and replacement, you will be covered by a 3 month warranty on labor as well. If something goes wrong due to our installation in 3 months we will fix it at no cost to you. After the 3 months, you will have whatever warranty is remaining on parts only.

2002 Toyota 4 Runner Steering Rack & Pinion 3.0 hours of labor for N15,000 only WITH 3 MONTH LABOR WARRANTY

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
radautoworks:

Carquest All Season 5w-30 N2,190 per quart, N9,490 for 5 quart jug both in stock in Lagos (quart=liter approximately)
http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=CQO&partNumber=CQ620
http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=CQO&partNumber=CQ620-5QT

Valvoline, Castrol, Pennzoil, Mobil also can be brought in but not necessary with conventional.

FOR NOW, ALL OIL CHANGES ARE ONLY N3,500 LABOR PLUS WHATEVER PARTS YOU NEED.
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
radautoworks:

Front left w/coil
Monroe RoadMatic Complete Strut Assembly; Includes Strut, Strut Mount and Coil Spring 1 year warranty N71,540
http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=MON&partNumber=281679

Front left no coil
Monroe Gas-Matic Strut 6 month warranty N38,690
http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=MON&partNumber=81679

Front left no coil
Monroe OESpectrum Strut 9 month warranty N48,180
http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=MON&partNumber=71679

Front right w/coil
Monroe RoadMatic Complete Strut Assembly; Includes Strut, Strut Mount and Coil Spring 1 year warranty N71,540
http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=MON&partNumber=281678

Front right no coil
Monroe Gas-Matic Strut 6 month warranty N37,595
http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=MON&partNumber=81678

Front right no coil
Monroe OESpectrum Strut 9 month warranty N48,180
http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=MON&partNumber=71678

Rears not in stock but can be brought in 6-10 days. Let me know if you want pricing.

There are pre-assembled ones in stock for the fronts but they are more expensive. The ones I quoted you are easy to put on though. Monroe is a leader in their field.

who will be installing these parts for you? Just so you know, if we do the repair and replacement, you will be covered by a 3 month warranty on labor as well. If something goes wrong due to our installation in 3 months we will fix it at no cost to you. After the 3 months, you will have whatever warranty is remaining on parts only.

2002 Toyota Avalon Front L&R Shocks 2.4 hours of labor for N12,000
2002 Toyota Avalon Rear L&R Shocks 2.7 hours of labor for N13,500

TOTAL LABOR VEHICLES N25,500 WITH 3 MONTH LABOR WARRANTY

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
cmoney22222:
I need belt for Toyota 2009 Camry. How much and back shocks

2009 Toyota Camry Serpentine 0.8 hours of labor for N4,000
2009 Toyota Camry Rear L&R Shocks 1.5 hours of labor for N7,500

TOTAL LABOR VEHICLES N11,500 WITH 3 MONTH LABOR WARRANTY

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
radautoworks:

I'm not sure why I didn't do this before but who will be installing these parts for you? Just so you know, if we do the repair and replacement, you will be covered by a 3 month warranty on labor as well. If something goes wrong due to our installation in 3 months we will fix it at no cost to you. After the 3 months, you will have whatever warranty is remaining on parts only.

2004 Lexus GX470 power steering pump 2.3 hours of labor for N11,500
2011 Mercedes E350 Front and Rear Brake Pads 2.2 hours of labor for N11,000

TOTAL LABOR FOR BOTH VEHICLES N22,500 WITH 3 MONTH LABOR WARRANTY

Madam, you’re going to spoil the natives rotten grin

~$14/hr to work on a Mercedes and Lexus? shocked

I just hope folks recognize this amazing deal from an American level shop.

4 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hello radautoworks

Please I need front brake pads for a Toyota Camry 2003. How much will it cost? I read up there that you offer installation services. Kindly share your address in Lekki
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Madam, you’re going to spoil the natives rotten grin

~$14/hr to work on a Mercedes and Lexus? shocked

I just hope folks recognize this amazing deal from an American level shop.

Shhhh don't tell o! LOL

It was a hard pill for me to swallow too when I converted but people earn Naira not Dollars so I couldn't use the same metrics we do over there (though $85-105/hour is mighty nice and i'm going to miss it). Same labor rate across the board unless it's specialty work. We can always go up if need be. Much harder to come down. We're not out here trying to make a killing on single transactions. We are trying to build loyalty and to revolutionize.

5 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 11:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
tolusan:
Hello radautoworks

Please I need front brake pads for a Toyota Camry 2003. How much will it cost? I read up there that you offer installation services. Kindly share your address in Lekki

Hello,

I assumed 2003 Toyota Camry V6.

There are two options. Gold ceramic and silver semi-metallic. I prefer ceramic but it's not necessary with your car. I will give you both options.
Wearever Gold Ceramic Front Brake Pads N18,615 1 Year warranty IN STOCK http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=WVR&partNumber=GNAD908

OR

Wearever Silver Semi-Metallic Front Brake Pads N10,950 6 month warranty IN STOCK http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=WVR&partNumber=MKD908

Labor to replace Front Brake Pads 1.4 hours for N7,000 assuming your rotors are fine.
Additional Labor to reface rotors if necessary 0.8 hours for N4,000

Rad Auto Works Ltd
Block 1, Plot 1
Onigbongbo Villate, Ojomu Layout
After 2nd Toll Gate, Opposite Eleganza
Lekki, Lagos

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 27, 2018
radautoworks:

Shhhh don't tell o! LOL

It was a hard pill for me to swallow too when I converted but people earn Naira not Dollars so I couldn't use the same metrics we do over there (though $85-105/hour is mighty nice and i'm going to miss it). Same labor rate across the board unless it's specialty work. We can always go up if need be. Much harder to come down. We're not out here trying to make a killing on single transactions. We are trying to build loyalty and to revolutionize.

Excellent business plan, the Walmart ideology. Sell more for less.

3 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 27, 2018
radautoworks:

Hello,

I assumed 2003 Toyota Camry V6.

There are two options. Gold ceramic and silver semi-metallic. I prefer ceramic but it's not necessary with your car. I will give you both options.
Wearever Gold Ceramic Front Brake Pads N18,615 1 Year warranty IN STOCK http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=WVR&partNumber=GNAD908

OR

Wearever Silver Semi-Metallic Front Brake Pads N10,950 6 month warranty IN STOCK http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=WVR&partNumber=MKD908

Labor to replace Front Brake Pads 1.4 hours for N7,000 assuming your rotors are fine.
Additional Labor to reface rotors if necessary 0.8 hours for N4,000

Rad Auto Works Ltd
Block 1, Plot 1
Onigbongbo Villate, Ojomu Layout
After 2nd Toll Gate, Opposite Eleganza
Lekki, Lagos
Thanks for the swift update. The car is 4plug not V6.
@bolded, I would love to cut cost if you say the more expensive option is not necessary for my car, although I have noted differences in warranty periods. There's a bit of a challenge with distance. I wonder whether I can transfer the funds to your account while you dispatch same to Victoria Island?
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by uwemjack(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
tolusan:

@bolded, I would love to cut cost if you say the more expensive option is not necessary for my car, although I have noted differences in warranty periods. There's a bit of a challenge with distance. I wonder whether I can transfer the funds to your account while you dispatch same to Victoria Island?

Off peak period (minimal traffic) it should not take you more than 15min from VI to the location. It is immediately after the chevron toll gate.

2 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
tolusan:

I would go with the silver brakes for your car. Yes, it's a different warranty but you won't need it either way. The quote is the same for a four cylinder for the brakes. Unfortunately we are not delivering yet. You can however have someone pick up for you. I'm not sure how you would get the installation done with us that way though
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by sonety2k(m): 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
cool
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
sonety2k:
cool
hello!
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by Pitokwe(m): 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
radautoworks:

I would go with the silver brakes for your car. Yes, it's a different warranty but you won't need it either way. The quote is the same for a four cylinder for the brakes. Unfortunately we are not delivering yet. You can however have someone pick up for you. I'm not sure how you would get the installation done with us that way though

Are you not considering having a marketing department,which will involve having executives who can do office to office kind of awareness with fleet managers,presentations and other sales activities.

Having motor bikes do deliveries will go a long way.the customer will pay for the delivery.

I am sales and marketing professional,I would not mind to design a route market for you and help develop a marketing team. The gain will enormous in this kind of our society.

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
Pitokwe:

Are you not considering having a marketing department,which will involve having executives who can do office to office kind of awareness with fleet managers,presentations and other sales activities.

Having motor bikes do deliveries will go a long way.the customer will pay for the delivery.

I am sales and marketing professional,I would not mind to design a route market for you and help develop a marketing team. The gain will enormous in this kind of our society.

Thank you. All that is in phase 2 along with franchising.

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by Pitokwe(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
radautoworks:

Thank you. All that is in phase 2 along with franchising.

That is fine.I will like to be part of it then.I Will I know when the processes commence?
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
Pitokwe:

That is fine.I will like to be part of it then.I Will I know when the processes commence?

I meant we have our in-house team already. We are an American franchise so all those departments already exist.

4 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by amliftedhigher: 5:12am On Jun 28, 2018
Good morning,
Do you sale car accessories like Lexus 2009 RX 350 bumper, Right HID adaptive headlamp for the Rx 350 2009 and it's front grill?
If yes please how much?
Urgent reply needed before 8am this morning.
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by amliftedhigher: 5:12am On Jun 28, 2018
radautoworks:

I meant we have our in-house team already. We are an American franchise so all those departments already exist.
Good morning,
Do you sale car accessories like Lexus 2009 RX 350 front bumper, Right HID adaptive headlamp for the Rx 350 2009 and it's front grill?
If yes please how much?
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by Pitokwe(m): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2018
radautoworks:

Oh! That's fine.

2 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
amliftedhigher:
Good morning,
Do you sale car accessories like Lexus 2009 RX 350 bumper, Right HID adaptive headlamp for the Rx 350 2009 and it's front grill?
If yes please how much?

Good morning, sorry we do not sell body parts. That falls under our sister company Alta Mere. We carry the bulbs but not the actual assemblies, etc.
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by Piyke: 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hi Radautoworks,

Do you have brake parts cleaner? What brand and cost? Can you send to Abuja?
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
I have to say that it’s refreshing to see “structure” in a Nigerian business.

2 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by SpaceAngel: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
How much will it cost to diagnose noise from suspension of 2012 Highlander?
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by erico2k2(m): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
radautoworks:
If you've never heard of Carquest, google them. They have expanded to Nigeria. They sell original parts that all come with warranties of anywhere from 3 months to 1 year. They also sell all the CORRECT oils for each vehicle. They are located in Lekki right after the second toll gate. There is also a repair shop for an American franchise called Milex and Mr. Transmission. Again, google if you don't know who they are. If you lived in the colder states in the US, you've probably heard of them. They warranty their work with the same warranties Carquest offers. If you are tired of street mechanics F'ing up your car or dealers charging exhorbitant prices for work they didn't do, you should probably check them out.

They will be opening a total of 10 stores across Nigeria and warranties will be good at any of the stores. They will provide for ALL major car brands not just american cars. Ford, Chevy, Toyota, Honda, Mercedes, BMW, etc.

*update customer service can be reached at support@radautoworks.com, 0803 419 7461 and 0908 306 4719

DISCLAIMER: I am on the board of directors for these stores and this is a passion project for me because the state of auto repair in this country is ridiculous. Having returned home, we are merely trying to bring the minimum level of service we are used to from the USA to Nigeria. I hope this post doesn't violate Nairaland rules.
Weldon, More of this, projects like this gladdens my heart, at least the young men and women can be trained with such facilities to carry out their services in the proper manner. Kudos to you guys.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (57) (Reply)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / IMPORT DUTY CHECK here / NEED Spare Parts For Your CARs and SUVs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.