Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 (92221 Views)

Mr. Transmission-milex/ Rad Auto Works opening in other cities And We Want YOU. / Made In The USA Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale / The Misdiagnosed & The Weird At Milex/Carquest/Rad Auto Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by J0hnTrevolt(m): 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
radautoworks:
Almost ready
congrats. Please and please, make sure ur staff remain incorruptible. Maintain the standards that u are known for in the US.

6 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by AutoElectNG: 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
radautoworks:
Almost ready

Go-live date?
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
Tentatively, the 18th. Man proposes, Nigeria disposes. undecided

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by AngelicBeing: 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
J0hnTrevolt:
congrats. Please and please, make sure ur staff remain incorruptible. Maintain the standards that u are known for in the US.
Very apt and valid advice, this is the bane of new startup businesses, SME's and older entities in Nigeria, internal staff manipulating the system to steal but I think they are up to the task to mitigate such lapses

3 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by AutoElectNG: 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
radautoworks:
Tentatively, the 18th. Man proposes, Nigeria disposes. undecided

Looking forward to it

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by oluwaseunla(m): 10:07am On Jun 07, 2018
Your e-mail?
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 11:46am On Jun 07, 2018
Support@radautoworks.com
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
Had our first Nairaland visit today grin

Thanks for coming through!

4 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by uwemjack(m): 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
radautoworks:
Had our first Nairaland visit today grin

Thanks for coming through!
That was me! wink
Nice set up and a lot of critical car parts and accessories, oils, grease etc. Met your hubby too and would hold him to that Jamaican lunch.

Will be there next week to pick up my items.
Oh and safe delivery

7 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by AutoElectNG: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
uwemjack:

That was me! wink
Nice set up and a lot of critical car parts and accessories, oils, grease etc. Met your hubby too and would hold him to that Jamaican lunch.

Oh and safe delivery

Eyen Eka...you beat me to it.

I was targeting launch date.

3 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
uwemjack:

That was me! wink

Oh and safe delivery

Goat curry and jerk chicken �

3 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by uwemjack(m): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
AutoElectNG:

Eyen Eka...you beat me to it.

I was targeting launch date.
Ku yad esid.
There is a canteen there too

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by AutoElectNG: 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
uwemjack:

Ku yad esoteric.
There is a canteen there too
Nfina ibaga.
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
uwemjack:

That was me! wink

Oh and safe delivery

You got the grand tour! Believe it or not, you are more up to date on how the warehouse looks than me now! Thanks for the pictures and well wishes.

3 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Goat curry and jerk chicken �

Did I forget to mention we owned JamRock Caribbean Cuisine too? We are moving it from the old location on Admiralty. wink
Best caribbean food in lagos. Google it. Too bad I won't be there to cook for you. My head chef does a great job too so no worries. cheesy

Feed your car, feed your face!

4 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by AutoElectNG: 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
I replied your email. Yet to get your response.
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
AutoElectNG:
I replied your email. Yet to get your response.

Hmm.. not sure why you didn't get response. I sent a reply hours ago...
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by AutoElectNG: 11:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
radautoworks:

Hmm.. not sure why you didn't get response. I sent a reply hours ago...

Please resend...I have been checking...I just checked my junk mail, it is not there...

-----------------------------------
MODIFIED BELOW
-------------------------

I decided to check my webmail.

I use Microsoft Outlook, your mail...the second one was there....

I will revert...never ever happened that Outlook did not pull down my emails.

Sorry for the non-response from my end.

I will revert tomorrow by email

-----------------------------------
MODIFIED BELOW AGAIN
----------------------------------

I ignored a security prompt from the mail server...that was why the mails did not get through.

Your email is in my Outlook, my fault not the server's fault...will revert tomorrow without fail

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 12:23am On Jun 14, 2018
So random question.. when you click Share, where does it share to
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by AutoElectNG: 12:28am On Jun 14, 2018
radautoworks:

If you are the author of the post and someone (other than you) shares your post, you will be notified.

I want to assume the sharing is sent to all those following the sharer, assumption I said...I have never used that function.

But I got a friend to test it with one of my posts just now.
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
AutoElectNG:

If you are the author of the post and someone (other than you) shares your post, you will be notified.

I want to assume the sharing is sent to all those following the sharer, assumption I said...I have never used that function.

But I got a friend to test it with one of my posts just now.

Weird function... Thanks.
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by uwemjack(m): 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
radautoworks:

You are sharing with all the forum members following your username.
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
Oh! Thanks.
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
radautoworks:

Weird function... Thanks.

I shudder whenever someone shares my post.

I find share and follow to be of little use to me.
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
Not sure if this was posted before but customer service phone numbers are 0803 419 7461 and 0908 306 4719

2 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by chukel(m): 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
radautoworks:
Not sure if this was posted before but customer service phone numbers are 0803 419 7461 and 0908 306 4719
are you open to business now? Which brands of 5w30 synthetic engine oil do you have and how much do they go for. I really need pennzoil
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by chukel(m): 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
radautoworks:
called the lines, no one answered.
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
chukel:
are you open to business now? Which brands of 5w30 synthetic engine oil do you have and how much do they go for. I really need pennzoil

or the amsoil alternative. is the pennzoil really that good? u r not the only person that recommends it
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by chukel(m): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

or the amsoil alternative. is the pennzoil really that good? u r not the only person that recommends it
very good. To me, better than mobil 1. I have used the two. When I say mobil 1, I mean U.S mobil 1, not the nonsense green can they sell here.

2 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
chukel:
very good. To me, better than mobil 1. I have used the two. When I say mobil 1, I mean U.S mobil 1, not the nonsense green can they sell here.

I think I'm gonna try it.

how much is the 4ltrs keg?
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by chukel(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

I think I'm gonna try it.

how much is the 4ltrs keg?
it comes in 5quarts can or 1 quart can. I used to import. But haven't done that in like 2yrs. I used my last stock in December 2017. So I need now. Why import if radix has it here. More over I don't have that exchange rate now.
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
chukel:
it comes in 5quarts can or 1 quart can. I used to import. But haven't done that in like 2yrs. I used my last stock in December 2017. So I need now. Why import if radix has it here. More over I don't have that exchange rate now.

OK thanks.

rdautos how much is the 5quartz can?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (57) (Reply)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / IMPORT DUTY CHECK here / NEED Spare Parts For Your CARs and SUVs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.