Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,007 members, 7,845,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Politics 2011 - Don't Let the Fraudsters Insha Allah You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics 2011 - Don't Let the Fraudsters Insha Allah You (532 Views)

Politics And Religion-my Experience At Eid Praying Ground Ilorin With Photos / We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi / Let The Truth Be Told Before It Is Too Late - EK Clark's Letter To Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Politics 2011 - Don't Let the Fraudsters Insha Allah You by naijamini(m): 12:11am On May 23, 2010
Remember when IBB annulled June 12 and some people told you Abiola should "Insha Allah" accept it. Remember how IBB used "Insha Allah" everything time he kicks us in the behind, and we roll over and play dead. Why is that so?

It is because Nigerians are fond of attributing everything to God. Knowing that people like IBB blame him for their failures and sometimes downright wickedness. God did not wish his name to be used this way.

As 2011 approaches please make sure that those who hide behind "Insha Allah" or "God Willing" do not rob you of your rights. After they have used the hand of Esau to win elections they will "Insha Allah" you with Jacob's voice. Before we free ourselves of these hypocrites we need to accept responsibility for our own actions, destiny and needs.

That is the spirit of the following and is the lesson I take from it and that I am trying to convey (Aisha2 - I know you have the power, so ban me if you like).

For your hilarious relaxation at the end of a week of hard work the caucasians in this video sing at RCCG in almost "flawless" Yoruba. Enjoy it. They need more lessons with the dancing though - completely out of tune grin

On the Serious Side:
1. The effort those caucasians put into fulfilling their mission must have been incredible. You can tell by the joy & relish with which they performed it - no mind the dancing.
2. The singer's understanding of the first song (Ki lo le se, Olorun mi) is obviously different from the way many Nigerians understand this song. For the difference listen to her comment somewhere in the middle of the song where she says:

"He has a plan for you, NOW he wants YOU TO TAKE HOLD OF THAT PLAN". Big difference if you know what I mean.

To Nigerians one and all this is the role of God in your life to use an example:
1. If you are hungry God is not going to make food jump in your mouth - that is your responsibility.
2. If food is not on your table God is not going to put food on it - that too is your responsibility.
3. If you don't have money for food, God WILL NOT bring food to your house - that too is your responsibility
4. God will not go to the farm for you or go to work for you - your responsibility sir/ma
5. If you do plant casava or okra God has put plans in place for rain, but that plan is not fool proof and when it fails he expects you to irrigate
And so on and so forth.

[center][flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of_sRHlCk-c&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1[/flash][/center]

]

What am I saying: God would not do for you what you can do for yourself, he rewards efforts, he pays attention to the individual condition, but is not partial. [size=14pt]He lets those that refuse to learn from their mistakes continue to suffer the consequences. I have heard that if someone else can do it on the planet it is unlikely that he will step in on your behalf. He doesnt't like it when people close their eyes to HOW and continue asking him to do it for them. He especially dislikes those who cooperate with or otherwise enable those who keep them down, while they shout for help.[/size]

The destiny of man is to populate and take care of the earth - the children are the God-appointed responsibility of the adults. How man does it is up to him and would determine whether he destroys himself in the process or not.

Don't wait for manna from heaven (in the thousand years of human history, such occurences can be counted on the fingers of one hand). Here is another one for you to enjoy.

[center][flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLWrsfcMy0I&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1[/flash][/center]
Re: Politics 2011 - Don't Let the Fraudsters Insha Allah You by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 23, 2010
Thank you oh, Thread locked

(1)

Nigerians Read This: Very Important! / Epitomy Of Nigeria's Problems / Scam Alert! Latest Scam By Estate Developers-allocated Plot Swapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.