Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

How Pdp Merger Going To Oust Buhari Still Remains A Mystery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Pdp Merger Going To Oust Buhari Still Remains A Mystery (965 Views)

Aisha Buhari Still Missing From Nigerian Public, Five Months After / Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions / Buhari Still An Illegal President-elect - Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Pdp Merger Going To Oust Buhari Still Remains A Mystery by ArmedRobber: 12:24pm On May 13, 2018
apc ascension to power was a coalitions of political parties that already had existing structure in the political terrain of Nigeria.
the political parties that metamorphosed into apc have already established and gain foothold in their domain .

action Congress of Nigeria(ACN) had southwest region has it stronghold .
they boast of 13 members in senate and 32 members in house of representatives.making 45 members in house of assembly.

Congress for progressive change(CPC) had 4 members in the Senate and 17 members in the house of representative.

all Nigeria political party(ANPP) had 4 members in the Senate and 7 house of representative
members totalling 11 members in house of assembly.

the new pdp has had 15 lawmakers in the Senate and25 house of representative members

ACN - 6 governors
ANPP- 3 governors
CPC- 2 governors
NPDP 7 governors
totall of 18 governors out of 36 states

these re the forces that metamorphosed into apc and they re still intact today.

the Political parties like LP,SDP,ADC e.t.c re political paper weight that re inconsequential in the scheme of things.

THE ONLY WAY PDP CAN REGAIN POWER IN THE CENTRE IS TO RECOVERED WHAT THEY HAVE LOST TO APC.E.G,(governors and lawmakers)

THEN PRAY ACN PULL OUT OF APC COS .
ACN +CPC+ANPP MERGER CAN STILL POSE AS THREAT IN ANY GIVEN ELECTION.

unfortunately these doesn't seems to happen cos elections is 7 months away .

I repeat no amount of blackmailing, permutations ,rigging, and mergers can return pdp to power except they pray for the balkanization of apc and they recovered what they lost .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Pdp Merger Going To Oust Buhari Still Remains A Mystery by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 13, 2018
Do you really think anyone cares about your opinion or it will matter in things to come ?

All of a sudden everyone has become an expert political analyst

2 Likes

Re: How Pdp Merger Going To Oust Buhari Still Remains A Mystery by ArmedRobber: 12:47pm On May 13, 2018
Lakeside79:
Do you really think anyone cares about your opinion or it will matter in things to come ?

it is not an opinion but factsgrin

1 Like

Re: How Pdp Merger Going To Oust Buhari Still Remains A Mystery by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:49pm On May 13, 2018
these re the forces that metamorphosed into apc and they re still intact today.

Really?

I laugh o

1 Like

Re: How Pdp Merger Going To Oust Buhari Still Remains A Mystery by PassingShot(m): 12:50pm On May 13, 2018
Let's wait for their presidential candidate.

That's what will tell us how far they can go.

If they can't find anyone to defeat PMB in the North (which is like wanting to take a horse through the eye of a needle), they're on a long thing.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Pdp Merger Going To Oust Buhari Still Remains A Mystery by PassingShot(m): 12:51pm On May 13, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Really?

I laugh o
Tell us how you think Makarfi or Atiku can defeat our amiable PMB?

1 Like

Re: How Pdp Merger Going To Oust Buhari Still Remains A Mystery by OkoNDOoBo: 12:56pm On May 13, 2018
Pdp wining 2019 elections will likely happen in the dream

1 Like

Re: How Pdp Merger Going To Oust Buhari Still Remains A Mystery by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2018
PassingShot:

The epistle wey I de write since you no read am? Anyway, I'm dropping something soon (this week) but strictly Makarfi/PDP and the 2019 election.
Re: How Pdp Merger Going To Oust Buhari Still Remains A Mystery by ArmedRobber: 12:57pm On May 13, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Really?
I laugh o
yeah. you tell us which of the forces that left already
Re: How Pdp Merger Going To Oust Buhari Still Remains A Mystery by evy4ch(m): 12:58pm On May 13, 2018
If apc can conduct free ana fair election, buhari is already gone to daura as a looser.
Re: How Pdp Merger Going To Oust Buhari Still Remains A Mystery by ArmedRobber: 1:01pm On May 13, 2018
evy4ch:
If apc can conduct free ana fair election, buhari is already gone to daura as a looser.
so who is going to defeat Buhari

1 Like

Re: How Pdp Merger Going To Oust Buhari Still Remains A Mystery by HtwoOw: 2:04pm On May 13, 2018
even tonye show face grin grin grin grin
Re: How Pdp Merger Going To Oust Buhari Still Remains A Mystery by OkoNDOoBo: 3:56pm On May 13, 2018
ArmedRobber:
it is not an opinion but factsgrin
bad marketgrin
Re: How Pdp Merger Going To Oust Buhari Still Remains A Mystery by OkoNDOoBo: 3:57pm On May 13, 2018
Lakeside79:

sai baba come 2019
Re: How Pdp Merger Going To Oust Buhari Still Remains A Mystery by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:10pm On May 13, 2018
PassingShot:

It baffles me when I see supposedly human beings that support this blood thirsty administration... A regime that kills innocent people all over the country

Their only achievement in office is that Trump addressed Buhari as Sir..

It's pathetic

1 Like

Re: How Pdp Merger Going To Oust Buhari Still Remains A Mystery by ArmedRobber: 4:17pm On May 13, 2018
OkoNDOoBo:
bad marketgrin
lols bro.
pdp has been reduced to regional party.
2019 elections will be a repeat of 2015 election patterns. every party will win in its stronghold and the higest vote will win
Re: How Pdp Merger Going To Oust Buhari Still Remains A Mystery by ArmedRobber: 4:19pm On May 13, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

It baffles me when I see supposedly human beings that support this blood thirsty administration... A regime that kills innocent people all over the country

Their only achievement in office is that Trump addressed Buhari as Sir..

It's pathetic
every administration in Nigeria had security challenges Buhari is not exempted

(1) (Reply)

Imo 2019: Desperate Okorocha Plotting Return To PDP / Why Does Nigeria Have 250 Ethnic Groups But 515 Languages? / Okada Ban: Anambra Govt Bars Soldiers, Policemen From Riding Motorcycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.