Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs (31842 Views)

Adamawa Reps Seat: Appeal Court Sacks PDP's Salihu, Returns Zango (APC) Winner / Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun / Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by MrJanuzaj: 3:53pm On May 13, 2018
NuclearBomber:

Perpetually stupid yoruba hegoat. So upon all Nigeria's woes, only 'ipob yoot' troubles you. I hope fulani haerdsmen visit you so that you may leave ipob alone.

Anybody that said the truth is a Yoruba. Lol
Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by powerkey: 3:58pm On May 13, 2018
MrJanuzaj:
Shehu the afroman in Kaduna is a goner, his political career died the day he decided to battle against his lord and master. without Buharis goodwill, shehu sani will never be a senator. in 2019 all stupid sinators will not return . IPOB yoots has led you to your political doom just like they did GEJ, DIno, orubebe and fayose will follow soon.

Another Yoruba terrorist spotted.
Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by MrJanuzaj: 3:59pm On May 13, 2018
powerkey:

Another Yoruba terrorist spotted.

Another looted Brian iPod pig spotted.
Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by citizenY(m): 4:01pm On May 13, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

The council election was won by PDP at the polling units but the small man fabricated his own results

Tonye, take style dey thank God for small mercies. Abeg

1 Like

Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by edupedia: 4:03pm On May 13, 2018
MrJanuzaj:
Shehu the afroman in Kaduna is a goner, his political career died the iwTday he decided to battle against his lord and master. without Buharis goodwill, shehu sani will never be a senator. in 2019 all stupid sinators will not return . IPOB yoots has led you to your political doom just like they did GEJ, DIno, orubebe and fayose will follow soon.

My brother u have said it all... They only come to Nairaland to boast... APC is gone or Buhari's is going to Daura in 2019 and all the comical stuff they dream up in their sleep.... See reality slapping them on their mumu faces now....shiorr

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by obailala(m): 4:03pm On May 13, 2018
This is actually rare, an opposition winning an LGA election? shocked... I've always advocated that LGA elections should just be scraped cos they are always a charade where the ruling party at govt house always wins 100% of the seats. This is indeed a rare occurence.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by mynamewilfred(m): 4:07pm On May 13, 2018
Anasko:

If you know pdp has a senator of southern kaduna, then why cant they have a local government. they might even get more local government of southern kaduna when the full result is out.

My friend it's a good development coming out of Kaduna if truly PDP can win even if it is one LG. Go and conduct LG elections in Rivers and see if APC with highest no of senators will win a ward let alone LG.
On this note, I give it to El Rufai the architect of modern E-voting in Nigeria. El Rufai is better than your god Buhari by far. Well done sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by senatordave1(m): 4:09pm On May 13, 2018
Timijo:
Let me tell you people what you don't know. The electronic voting machine that was used is a rigging machine. This machine cannot be used for gubernatorial or presidential election. This is because, it allows cheating as it cannot capture the identity of voters to stop multiple voting by one person. It works like a printer machine, just press your party logo on the screen and it will print out the ballot paper and you can do this many times.
Oga,at least give kudos to el rufai for this.is this not what nigerians have been calling on inec to initiate.or are you jealous that its not a pdp governor that introduced electronic voting? Am sure you will still complain if the manual system was deployed.finally,tge electronic system is the best in the world,better than the manual system so at least appreciate el rufai for this.this is tge most transparent lg pollsi have witnessed altgough it cant be perfect.up apc

1 Like

Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by MrJanuzaj: 4:09pm On May 13, 2018
edupedia:

My brother u have said it all... They only come to Nairaland to boast... APC is gone or Buhari's is going to Daura in 2019 and all the comical stuff they dream up in their sleep.... See reality slapping them on their mumu faces now....shiorr

Lolz don't mind these things you read online. It's mainly coming from ipob youths whom their renegade leader ran away few months ago. Empty vessels They said make the loudest voice. They will always be disgraced.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by Ikpewe: 4:09pm On May 13, 2018
nnokwa042:
what is concern of ipob with sucide bombing 72 virgirns herdsmen killing boko haram tramadol gworo chewing almajiri soakaway sniffing infested northern Nigeria ?if they like they can elect shekau or al bagdadi angry
s
So na my pig brothers dey masturbate on top diz thread?
Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by dynasty01: 4:11pm On May 13, 2018
MrJanuzaj:
Shehu the afroman in Kaduna is a goner, his political career died the day he decided to battle against his lord and master. without Buharis goodwill, shehu sani will never be a senator. in 2019 all stupid sinators will not return . IPOB yoots has led you to your political doom just like they did GEJ, DIno, orubebe and fayose will follow soon.
who is battling with you?.... why are you doing this to yourself?.. we understand your frustration due to too much hunger lately but all will be fine. take it easy on yourself please!!!!!!
Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by MrJanuzaj: 4:12pm On May 13, 2018
dynasty01:

who is battling with you?.... why are you doing this to yourself?.. we understand your frustration due to too much hunger lately but all will be fine. take it easy on yourself please!!!!!!

Lol
I feed you and your family for a year, even if I take a work break. You think everybody is as hungry as u Are?
Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by nnokwa042(m): 4:31pm On May 13, 2018
Ikpewe:
So na my pig brothers dey masturbate on top diz thread?
as in?
Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by Positivepoint(m): 4:31pm On May 13, 2018
WATCHOVER:
For pdp to win at all shows APC in kaduna is falling.
I see this as 2019 mock election.
PDP even win one na heart attack for APC supporters who were thinking PDP would not win at all

pdp has always won Christian lga in kaduna because of religion sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by Ovamboland(m): 4:41pm On May 13, 2018
WATCHOVER:
PDP even win one na heart attack for APC supporters who were thinking PDP would not win at all

Only shows there is some credibility in the electoral process

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by otokx(m): 5:09pm On May 13, 2018
EL Rufai has always been a pioneer despite some of his short comings.
Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by WATCHOVER(m): 5:20pm On May 13, 2018
Positivepoint:

pdp has always won Christian lga in kaduna because of religion sentiments.
Let's forget about religion sir, Nigerians no longer want APC.
We better remove them now before Buhari begin to blame the founding fathers of Nigerian for his failures

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by deji17: 5:24pm On May 13, 2018
edupedia:

Edo and Ondo did them like magic. Ekiti and soon Osun is loading . PDP.gs over estimate themselves.. Bur reality will soon dawn on them like it did in 2015. Awon oloshi!
Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by shabak: 5:33pm On May 13, 2018
WATCHOVER:
sorry no body has ever said pdp will not win even a local government, El rufai not cares who win that is why. he introduced electronic voting test his popularity and it's clear that he still in control come 2019 therefore pdp should b ecarfull
Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by Bolnij2: 5:38pm On May 13, 2018
obailala:
This is actually rare, an opposition winning an LGA election? shocked... I've always advocated that LGA elections should just be scraped cos they are always a charade where the ruling party at govt house always wins 100% of the seats. This is indeed a rare occurence.

Don't know what you mean by a feat for PDP. PDP has one Senator and some members in the House of Representative. Elections differ. LG Election is different from legislative, governorship and presidential election. Give it to El Rufai, he has tried to be neutral unlike others.
Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by hamer: 5:47pm On May 13, 2018
MrJanuzaj:
na u get ur mouth u fit even use am swear for ya sef no wayo
Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 13, 2018
deji17:

Edo and Ondo did them like magic. Ekiti and soon Osun is loading . PDP.gs over estimate themselves.. Bur reality will soon dawn on them like it did in 2015. Awon oloshi!

Here again, yolibats have found their support for a party that has destroyed nigeria. Yorubas have suddenlt forgotten the evils of apc and now calls anti-apc people pdp.igs. what a useless tribe!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by NothingDoMe: 6:03pm On May 13, 2018
Moukandjo:

Man, Buhari, who that person unnecessarily called an animal, is someone's father. If I decide to call the person's father, or your own father an animal, for example, trust the mod here to flex their muscles.
Why can't you understand? The key word is NAIRALANDER! You don't insult a Nairalander's parents. Some of you say: "Your Papa dey M**" You must chop ban because you insulted the father of a Nairalander.

If Buhari na your Papa when dem dey insult then bring it up. But as long as the name is not exclusive and the Nairalander didn't refer to you directly then it will be difficult to prove.
Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by NothingDoMe: 6:16pm On May 13, 2018
MrJanuzaj:
so also PDthieves. in the last governorhip elections, APC got more votes that the looters in your anambra.
Lol. Did I mention PDP? Why is APC so scared of PDP.

For your information APGA leads in Anambra and we will keep it that way. grin
Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by MrJanuzaj: 6:16pm On May 13, 2018
hamer:
na u get ur mouth u fit even use am swear for ya sef no wayo

IPod youth crying because of Lga election loss. What will happen when you guys lose the presidential next year. Ebe obu na Aba di otu a kedu zi ka umuahia ga di?
Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by MrJanuzaj: 6:19pm On May 13, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Lol. Did I mention PDP? Why is APC so scared of PDP.

For your information APGA leads in Anambra and we will keep it that way. grin

I support APGA in Anambra. Mind you I am from Anambra. But if APGA sweep Anambra how will that affect APC? Who told you we are afraid of PDP? The same PDP we sent packing from power in 2015? the kind beating wey PDP go recieve for 2019, e no go get part 2.
Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by NothingDoMe: 6:21pm On May 13, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

I support APGA in Anambra. Mind you I am from Anambra. But if APGA sweep Anambra how will that affect APC? Who told you we are afraid of PDP? The same PDP we sent packing from power in 2015? they kind beating wey PDP go recieve for 2019, e no go get part 2.
Hahahaha. Let's use Ekiti as the testing ground. Deal? grin grin grin grin
Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by MrJanuzaj: 6:24pm On May 13, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Hahahaha. Let's use Ekiti as the testing ground. Deal? grin grin grin grin

Lol. Ekiti that has the same voting population like Daura LGA. Why not use ogun, Oyo or Ondo. And moreover bookmark this statement. APC will even win the Ekiti this time around

1 Like

Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by NothingDoMe: 6:36pm On May 13, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Lol. Ekiti that has the same voting population like Daura LGA. Why not use ogun, Oyo or Ondo. And moreover bookmark this statement. APC will even win the Ekiti this time around
Bookmarked!
Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by Timijo(m): 6:42pm On May 13, 2018
senatordave1:

Oga,at least give kudos to el rufai for this.is this not what nigerians have been calling on inec to initiate.or are you jealous that its not a pdp governor that introduced electronic voting? Am sure you will still complain if the manual system was deployed.finally,tge electronic system is the best in the world,better than the manual system so at least appreciate el rufai for this.this is tge most transparent lg pollsi have witnessed altgough it cant be perfect.up apc
Friend, this is not about being jealous or having sentiment. What worth doing is worth doing well. I describe the machine as electronic rigging machine because it can not capture voters thumb prints or any of their identities to prevent rigging.
Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by ogunsj: 6:47pm On May 13, 2018
Olukat:
Whoever thinks El rufia Electronic voting machine was cool should think again
El rufia is one of the deadliest election rigger in the history of Nigeria.
He's simply testing a fraudulent machines they intend using next year!
I hope he's not here? Fear El rufia lipsrsealed
go and check all the results of the LG elections conducted so far either by PDP or APC states. the party controlling the state always sweep everything up to co uncillorship. don't get heart attack over El rufai who doesn't know whether you exist.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs by kitaatita: 8:02pm On May 13, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

The council election was won by PDP at the polling units but the small man fabricated his own results
It was real time electronic voting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru / What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri / Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.