Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO (54841 Views)

Wizkid's First Son, Boluwatife Balogun Bonding With His Mother, Shola Ogudu / Boluwatife Balogun Wants To Style Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Ycee. Shows Office / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by AFONJACOW(m): 8:39pm On May 13, 2018
the money he waste on this project can send this young man to under knife for skull reconstruction... his forehead no be here oool
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by Newsprex(m): 8:42pm On May 13, 2018
Chief Executive Head officer...

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by akinyemi0103(m): 8:43pm On May 13, 2018
kuku mention names nah
[quote author=realborn post=67525841] smiley smiley

She seemed like an accidental baby mama (BM) when this jewel was born. But she has since developed a winning strategy not akin to the lots of media thirsty and prurience instigating BMs with similar copulation process by very young men of related profession.
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by Flye: 8:45pm On May 13, 2018
Unlike some Dubai hungry baby mama, the slayqueen baby mama's who sees baby mama as a meal ticket and lazy opportunities to get things they don't work for.

If wizkid is wise, this woman will build and manage his empire.
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 13, 2018
Good for him. Cute boy.
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:58pm On May 13, 2018
Abeg this one don pass FOURhead. Better prepare for Headies award come next year.
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by momove4real25(f): 9:03pm On May 13, 2018
carpmam:
Mompha's son at 7 became a house owner and a landlord, wizkids son became a CEO at 7 also, and I am 25 yrs still looking for better job to make ends meet, this life is really not fair
God will remember u. Unmerited favor shall breaks rules for u. U shall receive a personal miracle. Ur comment touched me. Just av faith in him

3 Likes

Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 13, 2018
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by blaze007(m): 9:05pm On May 13, 2018
Do u mean HEADies award
Evablizin:
Cute boy,you must win the headies award.

2 Likes

Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 13, 2018
This boy's mother is trying so hard to make him a celebrity. She is obviously overcompensating for her inability to share in Wizkid's limelight by creating her very own celebrity (their son).

Hope she does not rob him of his childhood or ruin his future in the process. He should be allowed to develop like every other normal seven-year old without the pressure of a celebrity lifestyle.
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by Deltatoto: 9:17pm On May 13, 2018
Amagite2:
Star boy, Wizkid's first son, Bolutife Ayo Balogun, is a year older today, and his mum, Shola Ogudu has unveiled his own clothing line for kids, Czar & Czarina, making him a CEO at 7.

Shola shared lovely photos from his photoshoot for the clothing line and wrote;

"Welcome to the 7-year-olds club!
Consider yourself one of the lucky few because not every 7-year-old can be as COOL and WISE as you.
And As you grow older and bigger, you’re also growing even more COOLER and WISER.

Seven is such a great age to be because you are now ready to explore more and learn more and I pray that this year marks the beginning of your most exciting years yet.
I’ve always believed that SEVEN is a very lucky number, And now that you’re turning SEVEN years old, expect this year to be a very lucky year,
And what our Lord God has started in our lives He shall finish to PERFECTION in Jesus name.

And I Thank You Lord for a New Day, A New Dawn, A New Year in your Life BOLUWATIFEMI Mummy Loves You UNCONDITIONALY forever and a day more.

Happy 7th Birthday My Young CEO @czar_czarina
Now let’s proceed to making the veryyyyy best of today. *whoopwhoop*
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/wizkids-first-son-becomes-a-ceo-as-he-turns-7-today.html

ugly boy
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by Bsingle(m): 9:17pm On May 13, 2018
CEO age 7 undecided
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by Gabson91(m): 9:18pm On May 13, 2018
Virtually everyone that commented showed their meanness/frustration. Insulting God's creation, it's unfair.

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by Legend23: 9:18pm On May 13, 2018
Omo una Savage sha..see as una finish this small boy with yabbing. I don laff taya for here ;DOmo una Savage sha..see as una finish this small boy with yabbing. I don laff taya for here
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by nairavsdollars(f): 9:25pm On May 13, 2018
Have u guys seen Shola Ogudu's forehead? Just like cocoyam
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by kollinpowel(m): 9:30pm On May 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
Mango head
wahalai u no nice, y mango of all fruits? grin grin grin grin
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by lekkan(m): 9:37pm On May 13, 2018
This boy "OPON" ehn... I thought he'd outgrow it

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by DedeNkem: 9:43pm On May 13, 2018
Nonsense. What does a 7yr. old know?
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by Tobycharles: 9:45pm On May 13, 2018
carpmam:
Mompha's son at 7 became a house owner and a landlord, wizkids son became a CEO at 7 also, and I am 25 yrs still looking for better job to make ends meet, this life is really not fair

Life is a roller coaster
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by Temysteve(m): 9:50pm On May 13, 2018
realborn:
smiley smiley
Shola Ogudu has secured a future vide her offspring by raising him WELL!

She seemed like an accidental baby mama (BM) when this jewel was born. But she has since developed a winning strategy not akin to the lots of media thirsty and prurience instigating BMs with similar copulation process by very young men of related profession.

In 2 decades, when their fathers may have faded into retirement like sagacious veterans of the 90s (e.g SSP), this one, like Clarence Peters will be a backbone.

Shola, keep saving every stipend from Whizkid; keep investing same in Bolutife. I will be alive to celebrate you both in 2040 smiley
no go face ur own life, dey there they ass licking..

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by samzzycash(m): 9:53pm On May 13, 2018
skulgen:
Good news.

Was just wondering, abi Wizkid and Davido tht gave his woman exotic car,
shebi they get poor people for village ni ?

Where is daddy freezer & sons.

But once its a man of God now u will see their venom.

This is to tell u the fight is from hell direct.
Dnt b deceived.
Dnt join the crowd, u will ALWAYS regret at last.
so wizkid and davido's money is also from people's hard earned 10% income.. Like wizkid and davido didn't hustle hard for their money where is the comparison coming from.. By the way who told you they don't even engage in charity. Always think before you talk
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by Temysteve(m): 9:53pm On May 13, 2018
carpmam:
maybe if you were born the way boluwatife was born, you shld be enjoying nowsad. Keep working hard bro.
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by realborn(m): 10:01pm On May 13, 2018
Temysteve:
no go face ur own life, dey there they ass licking..

smiley
I have faced mine to an extent
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 13, 2018
Much cooler and wiser..
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by trapQ: 10:39pm On May 13, 2018
Na wa o, people get mouth o..
HeyCorleone:
See the fore, sorry, fivehead.

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by DivinelyBlessed: 11:02pm On May 13, 2018
Dem go still give am Head boy for him school
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by Here2day(m): 11:47pm On May 13, 2018
[img][/img]
Evablizin:
Cute boy,you must win the headies award.

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by Daboomb: 11:49pm On May 13, 2018
Amagite2:
Star boy, Wizkid's first son, Bolutife Ayo Balogun, is a year older today, and his mum, Shola Ogudu has unveiled his own clothing line for kids, Czar & Czarina, making him a CEO at 7.

Shola shared lovely photos from his photoshoot for the clothing line and wrote;

"Welcome to the 7-year-olds club!
Consider yourself one of the lucky few because not every 7-year-old can be as COOL and WISE as you.
And As you grow older and bigger, you’re also growing even more COOLER and WISER.

Seven is such a great age to be because you are now ready to explore more and learn more and I pray that this year marks the beginning of your most exciting years yet.
I’ve always believed that SEVEN is a very lucky number, And now that you’re turning SEVEN years old, expect this year to be a very lucky year,
And what our Lord God has started in our lives He shall finish to PERFECTION in Jesus name.

And I Thank You Lord for a New Day, A New Dawn, A New Year in your Life BOLUWATIFEMI Mummy Loves You UNCONDITIONALY forever and a day more.

Happy 7th Birthday My Young CEO @czar_czarina
Now let’s proceed to making the veryyyyy best of today. *whoopwhoop*
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/wizkids-first-son-becomes-a-ceo-as-he-turns-7-today.html

You be real Muumu!
So because his Mum dresses him up and use the pictures to sell cloths, that makes him a CEO?
You go school at all or you have never come across the functions and what makes a person a CEO?

Anyway, na just sensationalism.
Carry-go, nuffin do you
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by jukwaaju(f): 12:20am On May 14, 2018
Fear any being with that fore head.

They are intelligent people. Years to come, he will outgrow the forehead. he is cute.

Whizdorm001:
See him forehead like cee-c own
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by Smartvic1(m): 1:19am On May 14, 2018
He will give the company a good head start
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by AlphaMajestic: 1:32am On May 14, 2018
jukwaaju:
Fear any being with that fore head.

They are intelligent people. Years to come, he will outgrow the forehead. he is cute.

the only fear ur shd fear is DAT head not to fall on u..wat r u talking about...dis boy will spend all his energy carrying dis head than adding more knowledge to it...
head that looks like its even falling out of his neck sef...abi my phone screen is bad...DAT head can contain another 7 yr old...comfortably...nna ur head is world wide web..Nd u look like a small anaconda

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals / Nancy Isime & Kunle Remi's AMVCA Outfits Got Nigerians Talking / Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.