Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So (102737 Views)

Wizkid's First Son, Boluwatife Balogun Bonding With His Mother, Shola Ogudu / Boluwatife Balogun Wants To Style Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Ycee. Shows Office / Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter On Play Date With Wizkid Son, Boluwatife Balogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by fabinfos(f): 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
Wizkid Cancelled His Son’s Million Naira Deal And Accused Him Of Being Gay. Wizkid Asks 4-Year-Old Son To Touch Lady's Boobs & Ass To Prove He Is Not Gay. Gave Son Weed Crusher - Baby Mama, Shola Ogudu

While reading Wizkid’s first baby mama, Oluwanishola Ogudu’s rants on Instagram about Wizkid’s irresponsibility to both her and their son, we caught a shocking story that concerned his son; Boluwatife (the major reason the whole drama has been unfolding).

She accused Wizkid for cancelling a 3 million naira deal she got for Tife when he was 3 because he said he already had better and bigger deals lined up for him but till today non has come through.

Oluwanishola further accused Wizkid of indulging Boluwatife in unbelievably, ridiculous anti-moral acts such as; touching asses and boobs of women in order to ascertain if Tife is gay or not (according to Oluwanishola, Wizkid has at one time told her Tife looked like a gay as a result of a picture he saw of him). She also went on to reveal  she found a ‘weed crusher’ in their son’s bag which his father had placed on returning him to her after going to spend some time at his place.

Read below

http://kikiotolu.com/wizkid-cancelled-his-sons-million-naira-deal-and-accused-him-of-being-gay/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by itspzpics(m): 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
cheesy smiley
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by Tallesty1(m): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
Fvck 'em both

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
So sad that a young Innocent boy is caught in the middle of this mess

233 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
Where is Nigeria �� air that 1.2billion was spent on LOGO

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by hisgrace090: 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
It's getting messier!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by Excallibur(m): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
Two flops deceiving themselves

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by diadem10: 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
Not only a useless deadbeat scum but also a jealous selfish reprobate. Shior.

Imagine being envious of your little child's endorsement deal so tey you cancel am. Abi dis one is cursed ni?

Anyway, this is the kind of useless father the Youth corper son was rejoicing at his death, later people would be asking why the said son was rejoicing at his useless dad's death.

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by gaby(m): 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
Dude is an obvious deadbeat self-hater who can't hide his dislike for this poor boy who was chilling with God until they used their irresponsible quest for shaku shaku to wake him up and bring him into the middle of this no love lost circle of theirs.

If you can't be proud of your blood, it shows how much confidence you lack in yourself dawg.

Be clinging unto #3 and her baby because in your kiddy mind, she looks about the right skin tone, shape and what not of what your current taste in women is as you upgrade in you career.

By the time the chickens will be set for a roost time at home and karma gone nude on you, guy you go Sidon dey ask yaself say wet in happen..

Continue acting "nothing dey happen" and calling them money hungry hoesss...

You never hear say meat wey person dey forbid e no dey use teeth share am abiii..

E go do you vooooom n'anya..

Wish you well...

It fucking happened to me and was part of my karma bro..its in my book..thankfully no kid was involved in mine..the quest to upgrade my choice of a woman as my financial status went on the uppy rightfully landed me in the waiting arms of a Jezebel.

You better grow up, man up, change the kid in your Nicky to man and start acting like a man.

Enjoy my siggy

155 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by tribalistseun: 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
I'm not understanding all these useless baby mamas this days.

Which kin mumuu girl be this??

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by Franzinni: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
I hope linda is ready...

All baby mamas must carry this same cross.....

So far as a man is not the head of your home you will always have to battle the baby Dada for moral and financial supremacy.... Which 99% of the time.... You will lose.... Then you begin to disgrace your self and the man

When that's fails you will carry your cross.... But all the suffering you face raising the child...

You will convert to teaching the child deep hatred for his father and family...

Then that child becomes emotionaly illiterate....

Feminists and sympatizers in the house.... Oya rush me!!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by clefstone(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
Wizkid referring to himself as Fela_back is an insult to perhaps the greatest musician Nigeria has produced. Fela was a philosophical legend with a great knowledge of music who created his own genre of music. Wizkid on the other hand is a musician singing to an audience that demands so little depth

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by willi926(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
who dem help. just dey drag d innocent boy wey no no anything 4 their scatter scatter life angry

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by Caseless: 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
grin
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by brainyvibe1(m): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
Fact, wizkid didn't choose to be a responsible father like other celebrities the like of Davido. After seeing the result of DNA test am disappointed in him to the extreme.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by yeyeboi(m): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
I Dont Believe This Bullcrap angry

Why did you had to wait this long before telling us, ehn ?

Abeg who get toothpick I need just 1

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
Problem tie niyen undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by janeIBfashion(f): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
crazy world , and some crazy people

Become a professional fashion designer in just 3months, visit JANE FASHION ibeju lekki 2 obtain form, learn a skil or sponsor sum1 for a greater tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by excomarow(m): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
My prayers is to see Saraki, Kwankoso, Dogara, Tambuwal and others fail woefully

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by Emu4life(m): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
Lol! The fear of BOB-RISKY is the beginning of Wisdom grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by Bambambiglo: 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
Embittered baby mama. She should give it a rest jare, is it by force to love you.

Hungry hoes every where..smh

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by oshe11: 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
He wanted to be sure he didnt give birth to a Bobrisky

But na wa for Girls and money ooooo

Na money make one girl who should be in her 20s/30s open nyash n boobs for a 4year old to touch so ooooo

Spitssss

14 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by dust144(m): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ha!!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
I blame Wizzy for fvcking the fugly biaatch in the first place. That Lola babe will never attempt to trend with such vindictive lies.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by Guyman02: 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
Referring to these ladies as 'baby mamas' is demeaning, call them by their names or mother of Whizkid son.
It's true they made a mistake at some point in their lives by getting pregnant outside wedlock but they and their kids deserve some empathy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by Yinxies(f): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
shocked
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by Postboiswag(m): 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kini gbogbo nonsense yi

No more wizkid gist
We are �
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So by popcykaylah(m): 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
She only wants wizkids attention and more money.. all this rant she no even think of the kid .. she should go get a job and take care of her kid if the father refuses to. Or is she the first woman to raise a child?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Biography, Family, Husband, Children As She Clocks 34 / Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him / Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.