Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Rccg Housefellowship Manual(sun. 13/05/2018) Be Fruitful And Multiply - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Housefellowship Manual(sun. 13/05/2018) Be Fruitful And Multiply (487 Views)

May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. / Why Is God Commanding Us To Be Fruitful And Multiply? / Be Fruitful And Multiply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Housefellowship Manual(sun. 13/05/2018) Be Fruitful And Multiply by 4reala(m): 4:03pm On May 13, 2018
RCCG HOUSEFELLOWSHIP MANUAL
SUNDAY 13TH MAY, 2018
TOPIC: *BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY.*
MEMORY VERSE: And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen.1:28
TEXT: Gen. 1:26-28 9:1-7.
INTRODUCTION: Be fruitful and multiply was God's command to man when he created him. Fruitfulness precedes multiplication.
In John 15:1-5, Jesus said Heis the true vine, His father is the husbandman and
we are the branches (the believers, those in Christ Jesus). We cannot
bear true fruit except we abide in the vine. When a person is fruitful, the
Father purges him so he could bring forth more fruit (Multiplication).
John 15:2. Fruitfulness is not limited in scope; it covers all areas of human lives, physical,financial,ministerial
,secular, academic,spiritual,marital e.t.c
How To Be Fruitful And Multiply?
1. Allow the word of God. John 17:17
2. Let the Holy Spirit help you Galatians 5:22-23
3. Be in Godly company, Heb. 10:25
4. Fellowship with God 1John 1:3, Gen. 5:22-23
5. Obedience. Leviticus 26:3-4,Exodus 19:5
6. Remain in Him. John 15:9
CONCLUSION:
God commanded fruitfulness unto us and we should therefore settle for nothing short of fruitfulness in every aspect of our lives. Genesis 1:28
PRAYER POINTS:
1.Father, thank you for commanding us to be fruitful and multiply.
2. Oh my Father make me fruitful and multiply in all life aspects of my life
3.Father anything that will not make me fruitful in my life, please uproot it now.
4.Father, establish your covenant of fruitfulness in the lives of everyone attending RCCG Shiloh Hour at Redemption Camp
GOLDEN DIET FOR THE WEEK
MONDAY:John 15:16. I have chosen you and ordained you says the Lord.
TUESDAY: John 15:1-5. Jesus Christ is the true vine.
WEDNESDAY: Philippians 1:11. Father, fill me with the fruits of righteousness in Jesus Name.
THURSDAY: Colossians 1:10, Father, let me be fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God.
FRIDAY: Matt 3:10. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down.
SATURDAY:Matthew 13:23. Father, release your spirit of multiplication upon me in Jesus Name.
SUNDAY: Hebrews 6:8, Lord, not my labour be rejected in Jesus Name, let my labour be fruitful Jesus Name

(1) (Reply)

“I Dedicate My Soul To Satan Because He Is Far Better Than God – Young Nigerian / Prophet T.B Joshua Denies Predicting Atiku’s Victory / Egyptian Leader Laughs At Hijab Law In 1958

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.