Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. (615 Views)

Rccg Housefellowship Manual(sun. 13/05/2018) Be Fruitful And Multiply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
Repent. Jesus is coming!

Jesus loves you.

1 Like

Re: May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. by Caleb17: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
Thanks Blessed. Have you gotten your PVC? Are you OBIdient?
Blessedmercy8:
Repent. Jesus is coming!

Jesus loves you.
Re: May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Caleb17:
Thanks Blessed. Have you gotten your PVC? Are you OBIdient?

smiley. Not yet.
Re: May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. by Caleb17: 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ok. I understand that busy schedules are some of the reasons you haven't done such. Go and do your PVC and screenshot it to my DM and get 1k airtime from me. I am damn serious. Don't lie oh. , unless.....
Blessedmercy8:

smiley. Not yet.
Re: May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
Caleb17:
Ok. I understand that busy schedules are some of the reasons you haven't done such. Go and do your PVC and screenshot it to my DM and get 1k airtime from me. I am damn serious. Don't lie oh. , unless.....

smiley.

1 Like

Re: May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Repent. Jesus is coming!

Jesus loves you.
It can't be blessed in Jesus Christ because your very prayer violates Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
It can't be blessed in Jesus Christ because your very prayer violates Jesus Christ. undecided

I rebuke you in Jesus name.
Get thee behind me.

It must surely be blessed whether you or anyone likes it or not. It's a done deal already. in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. by Caleb17: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
You are blessed indeed.
Blessedmercy8:

smiley.
Re: May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
Caleb17:
You are blessed indeed.

Amen.
Thank you. smiley.

1 Like

Re: May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. by Kobojunkie: 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
What do you mean?
Is God a liar? undecided
Does God change His mind regarding His own Law? undecided
5 “When you pray, don’t be like the hypocrites. They love to stand in the synagogues and on the street corners and pray loudly. They want people to see them. The truth is, that’s all the reward they will get.
6 But when you pray, you should go into your room and close the door. Then pray to your Father. He is there in that private place. He can see what is done in private, and he will reward you.
7 “And when you pray, don’t be like the people who don’t know God. They say the same things again and again. They think that if they say it enough, their god will hear them.
8 Don’t be like them. Your Father knows what you need before you ask him.
9 So this is how you should pray: ‘Our Father in heaven, we pray that your name will always be kept holy.
10 We pray that your kingdom will come— that what you want will be done here on earth, the same as in heaven.
11 Give us the food we need for today.
12 Forgive our sins, just as we have forgiven those who did wrong to us.
13 Don’t let us be tempted, but save us from the Evil One.’
14 Yes, if you forgive others for the wrongs they do to you, then your Father in heaven will also forgive your wrongs.
15 But if you don’t forgive others, then your Father in heaven will not forgive the wrongs you do. - Matthew 6 vs 5 - 15
Does God now answer the prayers of the very Pharisees and hypocrites that He vowed over 2000 that He never will? undecided
Re: May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Get thee behind me.
It must surely be blessed whether you or anyone likes it or not. It's a done deal already. in Jesus name.
You have no authority given you by Jesus Christ to rebuke me, so I suggest you get your head on correct instead. undecided

According to Jesus Christ, the only way you can be blessed by HIm is if you obey His commandments which you so clearly don't. undecided
Re: May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. by rtdCivilservant: 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Caleb17:
Another form of vote buying.
Re: May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Is God a liar? undecided
Does God now answer the prayers of the very Pharisees and hypocrites that He vowed over 2000 that He never will? undecided

SMH
Re: May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
SMH
So, you cannot answer the questions without either admitting God a liar or submitting to your not obeying Him, right? undecided
Re: May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. by CalmElder(m): 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

SMH

She fit use argument frustrate you till you begin craze. Avoid am totally.

Happy birthday to you.
Re: May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
CalmElder:

She fit use argument frustrate you till you begin craze. Avoid am totally.

Happy birthday to you.

Thanks dear.
Re: May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2022
Cast me not off in the time of old age; forsake me not when my strength faileth.
Psalm 71:9.

The first and second greatest commandments are to love God and love your neighbor as your self. It is not Christ-like to forget and neglect the elderly. If our neighbor is old, and we do not help them when they need help, how is that loving? When our own kin grow old, how can we love them the way Christ loves the Church? The people who are old are the ones who cared for us when we were young and helpless. It is our duty to care for them when they are old.

Lord, I pray for the older people who do not know You. I pray they will find Your love and joy. Let them lean on You for strength and understanding. Help them to smile and live out the remainder of their days for You. Get them the word if they don't have access to it. Bring Christians into their lives to speak life into them. You are the God who cares for the young and old, weak and strong, rich and poor. Bless our elderly and help us honor them. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Re: May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. by MumEmdy(f): 6:57am On Jan 01, 2023
Blessedmercy8:
Cast me not off in the time of old age; forsake me not when my strength faileth.
Psalm 71:9.

The first and second greatest commandments are to love God and love your neighbor as your self. It is not Christ-like to forget and neglect the elderly. If our neighbor is old, and we do not help them when they need help, how is that loving? When our own kin grow old, how can we love them the way Christ loves the Church? The people who are old are the ones who cared for us when we were young and helpless. It is our duty to care for them when they are old.

Lord, I pray for the older people who do not know You. I pray they will find Your love and joy. Let them lean on You for strength and understanding. Help them to smile and live out the remainder of their days for You. Get them the word if they don't have access to it. Bring Christians into their lives to speak life into them. You are the God who cares for the young and old, weak and strong, rich and poor. Bless our elderly and help us honor them. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Good morning, please is it possible to modify post that's already on front page, I have been advice to take my kids picture from my post but I try to modify it and they told me I can't modify the post. Kindly put me through please.. happy new year to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 01, 2023
MumEmdy:

Good morning, please is it possible to modify post that's already on front page, I have been advice to take my kids picture from my post but I try to modify it and they told me I can't modify the post. Kindly put me through please.. happy new year to you

Happy new year my dear.
How's your baby boy? Hope he's recovering fast. My regards to him.

You can't modify a post that's on front page. What you can do is mention a mode in the post to take down your childrens pics and they'll do it.

Maybe mynd4 or nlfpmod. Just mention anyone and drop your message. Check later, it will be removed.

Tkia.
Re: May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. by MumEmdy(f): 8:52am On Jan 01, 2023
Blessedmercy8:

Happy new year my dear.
How's your baby boy? Hope he's recovering fast. My regards to him.

You can't modify a post that's on front page. What you can do is mention a mode in the post to take down your childrens pics and they'll do it.

Maybe mynd4 or nlfpmod. Just mention anyone and drop your message. Check later, it will be removed.

Tkia.

Okay thank you very much, I appreciate your response
Re: May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 01, 2023
MumEmdy:

Okay thank you very much, I appreciate your response
You're welcome.
Re: May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. by sonmvayina(m): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Is God a liar? undecided

That Mathew scriptures you quoted is very funny..

A supposed wise man said "when you want to pray go into your private chamber lock the day and pray......

And proceeded to teach them to pray and starts by saying "our father who at in heaven...

Abeg how many people dey inside the room?

Mad people everywhere...
Re: May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. by MumEmdy(f): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2023
Blessedmercy8:

You're welcome.

I have been mailing the moderators and I kept modifying my post about the removal of my kids pictures yet there is no response from them. My husband is not even keen on me posting their pictures, his friends kept showing him the pics.

Good morning sis
Re: May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
MumEmdy:

I have been mailing the moderators and I kept modifying my post about the removal of my kids pictures yet there is no response from them. My husband is not even keen on me posting their pictures, his friends kept showing him the pics.

Good morning sis

No need to mail them. Just type their moniker in the comment section and drop your message there.

nlfpmod
Mynd44
Then message.
Re: May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. by Truvelisback(m): 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Blessedmercy8:

Get thee behind me.

Why waste ur time argueing with him? Kobojunkie is our modern day Pharisee. A self-righteous man.
Re: May My Stay Here Be Fruitful And Blessed In Jesus Name. by Godsongang: 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Amen

(1) (Reply)

How The 2023 Presidential Elections May Likely Play Out / Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? / Dealing With The Religious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.