Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

What Is The Truth ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Truth ? (330 Views)

The Truth About Spirit Husband And Wives / Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah / See The Truth About The Woman Tb Joshua Turned To a Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Truth ? by lekzytaker(m): 5:26pm On May 13, 2018
personally,I have heard people frown on the fact that people are being paid to play instruments in church.I have heard people say that if you are being paid as an instrumentalist, that you have received your blessing already.well,without looking far,I have come to see that a lot of instrumentalist play in churches for years,and u hardly see them make meaningful progress in life. now, my question is,is it true that you have received your blessing in your payment ? or is there a reason why so many of these guys remain in a spot ?and if you have a personal experience and know of any instrumentalist that has really made it by playing in church and collecting money. probably built a house, has a car etc please share your experience
Re: What Is The Truth ? by blackpanthar: 5:34pm On May 13, 2018
well the modern day church seems to worship MONEY than God

pastors get paid
instrumentalists get paid
even cleaners get paid

IT IS ALL RUBBBIISH
The instrumentalist is a human being who needs God too and needs to serve God on a personal level but these days they are busy playing a tune during WORSHIP instead of worshipping or even during HOT Prayers Instead of Praying.... it is very sad.

They are human beings who should focus on their lives and not make payment their goals and ambition else, they will play music for those who will make heaven and find themselves in Hell.

Instrumentalists are not meant to be PAID.... it is a service to the LORD and an OPTIONAL ONE. In the bible days Jesus didnt use instruments yet he had more IMPACT than any church today.

The instrumentalists should be HELPED or given JOBS But the JOB should not be SERVING THE LORD else it is MONEY THEY ARE SERVING

lekzytaker:
personally,I have heard people frown on the fact that people are being paid to play instruments in church.I have heard people say that if you are being paid as an instrumentalist, that you have received your blessing already.well,without looking far,I have come to see that a lot of instrumentalist play in churches for years,and u hardly see them make meaningful progress in life. now, my question is,is it true that you have received your blessing in your payment ? or is there a reason why so many of these guys remain in a spot ?and if you have a personal experience and know of any instrumentalist that has really made it by playing in church and collecting money. probably built a house, has a car etc please share your experience
Re: What Is The Truth ? by lekzytaker(m): 5:40pm On May 13, 2018
nice one,thankz let's keep the views coming g
blackpanthar:
well the modern day church seems to worship MONEY than God

pastors get paid
instrumentalists get paid
even cleaners get paid

IT IS ALL RUBBBIISH
The instrumentalist is a human being who needs God too and needs to serve God on a personal level but these days they are busy playing a tune during WORSHIP instead of worshipping or even during HOT Prayers Instead of Praying.... it is very sad.

They are human beings who should focus on their lives and not make payment their goals and ambition else, they will play music for those who will make heaven and find themselves in Hell.

Instrumentalists are not meant to be PAID.... it is a service to the LORD and an OPTIONAL ONE. In the bible days Jesus didnt use instruments yet he had more IMPACT than any church today.

The instrumentalists should be HELPED or given JOBS But the JOB should not be SERVING THE LORD else it is MONEY THEY ARE SERVING

Re: What Is The Truth ? by lekzytaker(m): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2020
Your views pls

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity For A Lead Vocalist And Drummer / Drunk Kenyan Men Turns Beer Palour Joint Into Choir Session(video) / Facts You Probably Haven’t Heard About Pastor Paul Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.