Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) (30904 Views)

Governor Fayemi Visits Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) / Fayemi Visits Alaafin Lamidi Adeyemi After ‘Warning’ Letter / Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by Chuks9000: 10:06pm On May 13, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Ipob yoots bore me.

Otapiapia is less than N50. Use it, very effective.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by gamaliel9: 10:06pm On May 13, 2018
Pls remove Anambra there...since Ngige,APGA has been there..we all want a free contest,this will deepen our democracy and election culture...this other adeyeye or what should just chill...join pdp as Oni has done and lets have a tough battle without rigging...
It will be interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by osazeeblue01: 10:09pm On May 13, 2018
PassingShot:
If all progressives close ranks and work together to resist rigging, APC will win. We saw it in Ondo and Anambra that PDP cannot win a free and fair contest.

Since 2015 when their rigging strategies have been curtailed, PDP has not won any gubernatorial election. They lost in Edo, Ondo and even Anambra. Such is the level of dislike people have for them. Na online dem get power.

This person well so

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 13, 2018
martineverest:
the write up by the op is very tribalistic....and it's even more app

Because the news does not go down well with You, it is now tribalistic?

My friend, look for closest energised transformer around your house and do the needful quickly

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by Babaalawo: 10:18pm On May 13, 2018
Fayemi is a good customer,he's going to lose scandalously. Customer daada nii...

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by hotspec(m): 10:19pm On May 13, 2018
muykem:
Fayemi will win with wide margin. PDP can't win free and fair election in Yoruba land.
U say what. Ask Aregbesola what PDP did for him in Osun West bye election just last July

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 10:30pm On May 13, 2018
Pentools:

Anambra state has never been a PDP nor APC state..na APGA get that state till kingdom come.
so chinwaoke mbadinuju and chris ngige were both in apga abi?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:45pm On May 13, 2018
divinecode101:

Because the news does not go down well with You, it is now tribalistic?

My friend, look for closest energised transformer around your house and do the needful quickly
I'm a supporter of fayemi and against fayose....but the way the op portrayed the news isnt professional at all...mind u,this is a national forum that shud promote unity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by olujastro: 10:47pm On May 13, 2018
PassingShot:
If all progressives close ranks and work together to resist rigging, APC will win. We saw it in Ondo and Anambra that PDP cannot win a free and fair contest.

Since 2015 when their rigging strategies have been curtailed, PDP has not won any gubernatorial election. They lost in Edo, Ondo and even Anambra. Such is the level of dislike people have for them. Na online dem get power.
You forgot to include Kogi. PDP has lost 4 gubernatorial elections since the 2015 general elections.
Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by blacknp(m): 10:58pm On May 13, 2018
gurunlocker:
NgeneUkwenu herself.... You have started your work so early..

It might not be 16-0 this time, but that won't stop him from losing. In fact, he can use federal power.
Beware of noisemakers,fayose will soon runaway and leave you hopeless,he seems to be talking more than the governorship aspirant who seems voiceless and worse than a stooge.

If I was a pdp aspirant that contested the primaries,I would prefer Fayemi wins the governorship election at the least it gives them another opportunity 4 years from now to try again. Politics is amount futuristic calculations, knowing when to hold & when to deal after Fayemi is done he will hand over power to Segun Oni to finish his own last 4 years.
Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by blacknp(m): 11:11pm On May 13, 2018
PassingShot:

PDP champions of using palm kernel for thumb printing,no more election victories for them. Pdp's demise began the day obasanjo chose a dying yaradua and a clueless goodluck jonathan who eventually destroyed the party.
Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by blacknp(m): 11:18pm On May 13, 2018
Augustenite:

Baba kip ur smelling mouth shut. Why do u just talk without having second reasoning. Which people like APC. APC na chairman of rigging. Wetin you sabi about Edo and Ondo state elections. Please try reduce the cow milk u dey take.
The truth is a bitter pill to swallow,no too vex the facts can't change,Sorry to say you might be the one that may need some cowbell.
Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by blacknp(m): 11:39pm On May 13, 2018
01mcfadden:
I just laugh when I see people who don't live in Ekiti think they have ideas of what's going on here.

1% of Fayose's popularity will dwarf that of the 33 aspirants combined.

People don't get,people will vote for Fayose and not Eleka. Fayemi is not popular with the masses here. APC shot themselves in the leg by fielding Fayemi. Fayose is playing his games tight.

Lemme tell you what happened during the last gubernatorial election in Ekiti state, in my unit, APC members were giving out 2K and telling people that they should, please, vote for Fayose even as they were giving out Fayemi's money.

Teachers in Ekiti laid a curse on any of their members that would vote for Fayemi then. I was supporting Fayemi then but I was dumbfounded by the show of affection towards Fayose by Ekiti people.

That man has pride embedded in his DNA and Ekiti people like someone associating with them. More or less like one of them, Fayose does that always and reason they can die for him.

Segun Oni would have been better but money won't let brain do it's work.

John Kayode Fayemi (JKF)
J- Just

K- Keep

F- Failing.
After all these your jargon,remember fayose is not on the ballot,only a Big Fool will vote that stooge deputy governor because of Fayose, let the man win on his own credibility or is he a puppet?after the elections you will go and hide your ugly face & start another propaganda somewhere else?

You claim you supported fayemi before so what changed since fayemi lost the election that makes you hate him so much now?let me guess,your hatred for President Buhari has clogged your thought process.
Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by dsobey: 11:44pm On May 13, 2018
01mcfadden:
I just laugh when I see people who don't live in Ekiti think they have ideas of what's going on here.

People don't get,people will vote for Fayose and not Eleka. Fayemi is not popular with the masses here. APC shot themselves in the leg by fielding Fayemi. Fayose is playing his games tight.

Lemme tell you what happened during the last gubernatorial election in Ekiti state, in my unit, APC members were giving out 2K and telling people that they should, please, vote for Fayose even as they were giving out Fayemi's money.

Teachers in Ekiti laid a curse on any of their members that would vote for Fayemi then. I was supporting Fayemi then but I was dumbfounded by the show of affection towards Fayose by Ekiti people.

That man has pride embedded in his DNA and Ekiti people like someone associating with them. More or less like one of them, Fayose does that always and reason they can die for him.

John Kayode Fayemi (JKF)
J- Just

K- Keep

F- Failing.
let all those BMC employees continue to assume. People wey sabi the politics for Ekiti know as e dey go. 50 thousand of both segue oni and Fayemi won't win anything unless they massively rig the election.
Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by dsobey: 11:46pm On May 13, 2018
blacknp:
After all these your jargon,remember fayose is not on the ballot,only a Big Fool will vote that stooge deputy governor because of Fayose, let the man win on his own credibility or is he a puppet?after the elections you will go and hide your ugly face & start another propaganda somewhere else?

You claim you supported fayemi before so what changed since fayemi lost the election that makes you hate him so much now?let me guess,your hatred for President Buhari has clogged your thought process.
the same way some fools also voted in every other APC governor and senator in 2015 because of bubu... The way some zombies reason at times.
Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by Pentools(m): 11:58pm On May 13, 2018
SirBunky85:

I'm talking immemorial bro before the birth of APC
Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by Pentools(m): 12:01am On May 14, 2018
SirBunky85:

Lolz...I'm talking immemorial bro before the birth of APC
Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by Pentools(m): 12:02am On May 14, 2018
SirBunky85:

Lolz...I'm talking time immemorial bro before the birth of APC
Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by blacknp(m): 12:14am On May 14, 2018
dsobey:
the same way some fools also voted in every other APC governor and senator in 2015 because of bubu... The way some zombies reason at times.

Sorry to inform you they needed apc to save them and their political careers from a drowning pdp cargo boat, nobody begged them to join apc,go and ask kwakwanso,Dino melaye,ameachi,saraki,dogara,obanikoro,dan etebiet just to name a few,you can also verify from jonathan who is on early retirement in otuokpe,the scripture says the wise see and avoid trouble,the fool walks straight into it,so don't blame them for having a slight vision.

Fayose's is a sitting duck,his days are numbered politically, I wonder what he will do the day President Buhari touches down in ekiti state to campaign on behalf of Fayemi?Mass hysteria,even yourself and pdp supporters will get in line & try their best to get a glimpse of the President,it's not everyday such an opportunity comes along.

That is the day ekitians will know Fayemi of 2014 is not the same Fayemi of 2018,level has elevated,Empty Barrels like yourself are always the last to see the writing on the wall,but tomorrow in 20 20 hindsight will claim they knew all along,for lack of vision MUMUS like you always carry last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by maxwell530(m): 12:25am On May 14, 2018
Temas:

the guy said gubernatorial elections. Read between the lines.
dickson won in bayelsa
Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 12:30am On May 14, 2018
The engineer will ensure Fayemi loses the election. Nigerians don't take defeat lightly.
Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by megacontrol(m): 12:31am On May 14, 2018
pls explain how Segun Oni would have been better?
also, what has money and brain got to do with this stance?

01mcfadden:

John Kayode Fayemi (JKF)
J- Just

K- Keep

F- Failing.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by blacknp(m): 12:54am On May 14, 2018
maxwell530:
dickson won in bayelsa
OK an incumbent pdp governor won 1 state belonging to the ex president & our ijaw brethren,continue counting.
Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by blacknp(m): 1:05am On May 14, 2018
oglalasioux:
The engineer will ensure Fayemi loses the election. Nigerians don't take defeat lightly.
Which engineer,you must be blind like a mouse?Fayose has probably started begging behind the scene,ignorants like yourself will be hear running your mouth.

Just wait until President Buhari touches down in Ado-Ekiti for Governor Fayemi,then you will see what wahala is,same way you Goat Heads were bragging about Edo & Ondo State,you empty barrels never seem to get the message?
Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by Duru009(m): 1:12am On May 14, 2018
Fayemi has a strong credentials but it will be very difficult for him.
Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by maxwell530(m): 1:30am On May 14, 2018
blacknp:
OK an incumbent pdp governor won 1 state belonging to the ex president & our ijaw brethren,continue counting.
why did fayemi the incumbent regained his seat then? And mind you, wike won in rivers too.
Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by Johnboom: 4:33am On May 14, 2018
I don't see PDP win Ekiti for now.Every one knows that Fayose performance is poor during his second time.Sentiment aside Fayemi performed during his first time.
Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 5:22am On May 14, 2018
blacknp:

Cry me a river!
Re: Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) by keziamcdonald: 7:15am On May 14, 2018
the guy said gubernatorial elections. Read between the lines. https://topacademictutors.com/write-my-essay/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nimc 15k For Change Of Date Of Birth Is True / See What Obi, Obasanjo, And Tinubu All Have To Say About Atiku (Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.