Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures (48423 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheikh Mufti Menk After Jumu'ah Prayer (Picture) / Atiku Abubakar Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Visits Ooni Of Ife At His Palace In Osun State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by princefasco: 7:18am On May 14, 2018
Welcome my next presido

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by sammirano: 7:26am On May 14, 2018
When will this circle end?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by thatniceguy: 7:28am On May 14, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
you may hate him or not but so far so good he is the only one stepping up to create the change. Atiku is a thief but I still think that he is more reaching and nationalistic. Buhari is the worst of all candidates. he only cares about the hausa or fulani people. una day there day condemn atiku but no igbo man been man enough to step up. the influential igbos who should have stepped up are busy licking buhari bony nyarsh. where is the southerner stepping up ? omo-agege chose to steal the mase instead of thinking large. no yoruba man is making a bold step. everybody sit down. Atiku is coming out and taking his chance.
all the men who could even create a change are cowards who rather won to serve a master and enjoy their money. but we are praising those people. Osinbanjo is just a houseboy in Aso rock. he doesnt even know his left and right. adeboye is using him to cash money.

as soon as Osinbajo enter power adeboye retire as a GO. with the hope that he would use his wife's big skirt to scoop the money. e be like say e don see say hausa people wise pass that one. he is back to redeem. they told us that they had a new GO and yet no one has heard of the new GO. nobody send am sef. Adeboye is still making rules in rccg. did the new GO die? abi him be imbecide?

david recorded his sins, moses recorded his sins, apostle peter and paul recorded their sins. but all our men of god none of them sin. they are pious. if you point out one sin their members go father you make them beat you die. if the men have any truth in them, can they publicly tell us their sins? is it wrong for david ibiyeomi to public confess that he raped those girls and apologise? what is wrong with suleiman confessing to phorking Otobo and seek forgiveness? what stops Chris Oyakhilome from confessing to phorking sinach hence the reason why his family broke.

so who is oyakhilome phorking now? he cannot stay like that na. he is hiding and phorking. I sorry for those small small girls way their parents day push dem go choir. adeboye is still supporting buhari because of personal greedy interest. because of osinbanjo. the man was campaigning for Buhari and he offered to pray for JOnathan ebele. If after all his prayers jonathan failed and lost the presidency. then his prayers are false. check all his prophecies this year which one has come true?how many failed last year?

if atiku will win let him win. as far as buhari is sent back to daura. the problem is not just about these big men but the poor people who will kill another poor man trying to make a change. look at how they are treating DINO becos he chose to speak out on some things. which kind president be this. this is military rule. aggression and violence.
adeboye is the real cause of all these problems

I now know why Buhari believes we are lazy. Likes of you.... mentally lazy youth. How can you narrow your choice to this old hag who built his fortune from exploits he made serving the people of Nigeria.

I am afraid to say that with people like you still alive Nigeria will never know her true potential.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by thatniceguy: 7:35am On May 14, 2018
adajiboyy:
I know atiku has his faults just like every other Nigerian politician but I would vote for him over buhari. this is a man that has many companies that Nigerian works and earn a living. this is a man that is a liberal Muslim unlike the one we got in aso rock now, he has a Christian wife even tho is his Hausa and still got an IBO and a Yoruba wife also so he won't be full of nepotism. show me one Nigerian politician that hasn't stole public funds and I won't vote for atiku next year. please Nigerians we just have to send buhari out of that place for this country to move forward.

I really dont know how Nigeria youth think.
May be you are one of those expecting you ankara and 15kg rice with tin tomatoes.

Mentally lazy individual.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by tuniski: 7:39am On May 14, 2018
jericco1:
we need a young, vibrant and purposeful leader. haba!
Make yourself available cos we are only going to chose within available options not idealism in a corner!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by Gaddafiyusf(m): 7:40am On May 14, 2018
Jethrolite:
INEC does not recognise this irrelevant activity.
Agent of dacknes. The amount likes here reflects and share says it all. So shall it be in Christ name come 2019.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by thatniceguy: 7:45am On May 14, 2018
UBGG:
He has had a good career. An astute man and businessman. He appears more liberal than the average Muslim. He's relatively young...

I could vote for him.

If you not a troll. Then you are a demented youth suffering from mental laziness
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by jericco1(m): 7:51am On May 14, 2018
tuniski:

Make yourself available cos we are only going to chose within available options not idealism in a corner!
I'm not up to the constitution agreed age
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by Jethrolite(m): 8:14am On May 14, 2018
Gaddafiyusf:

Agent of dacknes. The amount likes here reflects and share says it all. So shall it be in Christ name come 2019.
You're so ignorant, I know you're just a kid so I will not waste my time with you.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by Nobody: 8:18am On May 14, 2018
thatniceguy:

I really dont know how Nigeria youth think.
May be you are one of those expecting you ankara and 15kg rice with tin tomatoes.

Mentally lazy individual.
thank you and good morning. do have a wonderful week mate
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by Dareal90s(m): 8:20am On May 14, 2018
divinecode101:
Here comes the second saviour of the flat_heads.
Their first saviour is Fayose
Chaii knock out, grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by Dareal90s(m): 8:21am On May 14, 2018
tuniski:

We have more than enough available options
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by Emvicprints1: 8:26am On May 14, 2018
rented crowd Nigerians are so pathetic. very stupid people foolish and useless idiots everywhere just for 5k
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:42am On May 14, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
If Sowore is the man yes am in for him. but truth be told no one even knows that sowore is a candidate yet. he is not even popular anywhere. not even in the west. he does not have the move to crusade people the way i see it. in one of his campaign flag Kemi Olunloyo was the only popular figure seen. so what are u saying? is that a promising candidate. I am talking of men bro not kids. sowore does not have the balls to unseat buhari. that one never happen before. we need a popular candidate who is far reaching. connects all tribes and unite the masses.

tbh takeitback is not a good mantra for this election. take what back? this is not america. nigerians need drama and so far atiku is winning. I am not a northerner but I am speaking the hard mind of the average nigerian. you may be current on sowore's activities but from a national standpoint, the main contestant is atiku. many christians westerners are being blinded by adeboye and osinbanjo. they do not know that those two rogues are there for their personal interests. and they are forming Mr. Humble but hausa men no day for Mr. Humble. OBJ is the most respectable yoruba politician so far. a man who does it the way a nigerian should do it. he might be a criminal but what he did so far has been undone by buhari. OBJ integrated the country. every one was represented in his regime. now the hausa men are in every key positions. that is not politics it is anarchy.
oga pls do not waste ur vote on sowore. it is a waste of time. i am a woke individual with high spiritual sensitivity. pray for better candidate or watch things befall u

It so sad really and u fall my hand, you are one the problem we have in this country if you could be reason this way, who cares about popularity we're talking about incorruptible, fearless, youthful person to be the president of this country for the very first time you're there campaigning for old man thief like Atiku and one of the people that destroyed this country and hey who cares about your obasanjo and who told you is the only respected Yoruba man in south West.
I will advise you to go on youtube to see different town hall meeting OMOYELE SOWORE is attending all around the country and diaspora is in UK as am talking to you the next town hall meeting is taking place in Johannesburg, South Africa. hope u register that into your brain.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by degamemaster(m): 8:49am On May 14, 2018
A case if choosing the lesser evil....buhari is the biggest evil that has befallen this country and urgent and critical attention to send him back to daura.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by tuniski: 9:02am On May 14, 2018
Dareal90s:

We have more than enough available options
Including Atiku!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by Nobody: 10:11am On May 14, 2018
Atiku is a 1000 times better than Duke.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by Ceevestar: 10:36am On May 14, 2018
Nigerians let's take it back!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by AkanUdoette(m): 11:33am On May 14, 2018
adajiboyy:
I know atiku has his faults just like every other Nigerian politician but I would vote for him over buhari. this is a man that has many companies that Nigerian works and earn a living. this is a man that is a liberal Muslim unlike the one we got in aso rock now, he has a Christian wife even tho is his Hausa and still got an IBO and a Yoruba wife also so he won't be full of nepotism. show me one Nigerian politician that hasn't stole public funds and I won't vote for atiku next year. please Nigerians we just have to send buhari out of that place for this country to move forward.
2019 Atiku has my vote

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by Nobody: 11:41am On May 14, 2018
thatniceguy:

If you not a troll. Then you are a demented youth suffering from mental laziness

Cool story.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by kolawoleibukun1: 12:06pm On May 14, 2018
e be like say u no be nigerian. u think say politics na by wetin you want? politics is what is practical. sowore cannot unseat an incumbent. they will frame him just now and he will go to jail. see this guy o. do u know how billion lawsuit day wait sowore for ground. do no believe that sowore is incorruptible. they are all the same crooks. sowore cannot even unseat osinbanjo from vice presidency talk of presidency. people like ngozi-okonjo iweala or dangote, Adenuga, otedola or soyinka can run and make a point to the average nigerian. nigerians dont care about your vision they just looking for who will give them that immediate response. sowore does not have that reach. i understand that you are also campaigning for him but i like to be real with my own truth without applying paste on it.
it would be nice to see sowore win. i am not against it. but i am saying we need a strong hand to unseat buhari. maybe u no understand this politics. any office u enter the head na buhari appointee. how can u unseat such a president with sowore who doesn't even base in nigeria. that is a fallacy.
Adefemiaderoju1:

It so sad really and u fall my hand, you are one the problem we have in this country if you could be reason this way, who cares about popularity we're talking about incorruptible, fearless, youthful person to be the president of this country for the very first time you're there campaigning for old man thief like Atiku and one of the people that destroyed this country and hey who cares about your obasanjo and who told you is the only respected Yoruba man in south West.
I will advise you to go on youtube to see different town hall meeting OMOYELE SOWORE is attending all around the country and diaspora is in UK as am talking to you the next town hall meeting is taking place in Johannesburg, South Africa. hope u register that into your brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by kolawoleibukun1: 12:14pm On May 14, 2018
i thank you for showing nigeria her true potential. what evident changes have u made in your own thought and environment to believe that you are part of a true potential? the old hag is a criminal but who is stepping out. there is no real man coming out as an option. Okay let us kuku vote for nnamdi kanu. who can u trust in the country. all na thieves. make the military just take over make every body rest abeg. this democracy don tire me. we just day misyarn all of us. the main guys day corner dem pack the money. we don tire for election and vote. the military should take over and then use their hands choose who go be head of state.

democracy no work again
thatniceguy:

I now know why Buhari believes we are lazy. Likes of you.... mentally lazy youth. How can you narrow your choice to this old hag who built his fortune from exploits he made serving the people of Nigeria.

I am afraid to say that with people like you still alive Nigeria will never know her true potential.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by tarano: 12:58pm On May 14, 2018
Go and get your PVC.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by nwatthu(m): 1:16pm On May 14, 2018
bad belle..choi
Ofodirinwa:
Crowd in matching clothes = fake crowd
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by thatniceguy: 6:16pm On May 14, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
i thank you for showing nigeria her true potential. what evident changes have u made in your own thought and environment to believe that you are part of a true potential? the old hag is a criminal but who is stepping out. there is no real man coming out as an option. Okay let us kuku vote for nnamdi kanu. who can u trust in the country. all na thieves. make the military just take over make every body rest abeg. this democracy don tire me. we just day misyarn all of us. the main guys day corner dem pack the money. we don tire for election and vote. the military should take over and then use their hands choose who go be head of state.

democracy no work again

If your ignorance can limit to pin Atiku as the leader of your destiny and that of your unborn children, I am afraid that you are disillusioned from reality. Your sense of judgement needs to be examined.

I am doing my quota by educating and exposing disoriented people like you to examine your poor choices that could effect millions of us.

I dont know what prompted you to make such callous and jaundiced decision. But it is just typical of a victim of a failing country to think in your trend.
Open your eyes shine your eyes and Take your destiny Back!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by kolawoleibukun1: 8:38pm On May 14, 2018
oga carry ur stupeed life go throway for sockaway. no one cares about u or ur opinion. who cares who you vote for or prefer? if u no like atiku diee and we will bury you fast fast. silly tin. no one has my destiny my guy. if you throway ur own for dustin go meet lawma. i do not care what u feel or think. atiku has come out and if u do not like it vote. vote for ur own candidate.

if ur quota is educating ignorant people u jam a very woke individual who should school u on how to liberate ursef from mental entanglement. if u are still waiting for nairlanders to make decision that will affect you, then you are lost and suffering from indecision. you do not know your direction and u need others to influence your life. not a sane guy by my standard. make ur decision urself and smell out of my face. nonsense
thatniceguy:

If your ignorance can limit to pin Atiku as the leader of your destiny and that of your unborn children, I am afraid that you are disillusioned from reality. Your sense of judgement needs to be examined.

I am doing my quota by educating and exposing disoriented people like you to examine your poor choices that could effect millions of us.

I dont know what prompted you to make such callous and jaundiced decision. But it is just typical of a victim of a failing country to think in your trend.
Open your eyes shine your eyes and Take your destiny Back!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 14, 2018
Ofodirinwa:

You sound ignorant. Only a nigerian will call someone donald trump as a compliment

Your point of view is quite different from mine.

By the way who told you I'm a Nigerian? Paying taxes for unprovided services in Nigeria doesn't made me a Nigerian.

Are you not the greatest ignorant not to know the health status of your elected president and other elected civil servants so called government officials?

You are just there supporting ignorantly.

Very soon you start fighting and get beatings of your life during when to choosing who'd find favor from APC.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by thatniceguy: 4:44am On May 15, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
oga carry ur stupeed life go throway for sockaway. no one cares about u or ur opinion. who cares who you vote for or prefer? if u no like atiku diee and we will bury you fast fast. silly tin. no one has my destiny my guy. if you throway ur own for dustin go meet lawma. i do not care what u feel or think. atiku has come out and if u do not like it vote. vote for ur own candidate.

if ur quota is educating ignorant people u jam a very woke individual who should school u on how to liberate ursef from mental entanglement. if u are still waiting for nairlanders to make decision that will affect you, then you are lost and suffering from indecision. you do not know your direction and u need others to influence your life. not a sane guy by my standard. make ur decision urself and smell out of my face. nonsense

See this one o!! I am sure you are one of those rented crowed waiting to collect your ankara, 10kg rice and tin tomatoe.
What do you understand about nation building?

You are probably jobless with no future ambition... Little wonder you have joined the bandwagon of hopeless people with crass ignorance and poor mental awareness supporting a theif that has stolen from the common wealth of Nigeria.

It is unbelievable that a youth like your pitiable self can settle for a man who was indicted and whose accomplice was incarcerated in a civilised society. It only shows the decadence of our society of which you are a product of.

You are a waste of space and have no use in the future of this country. You should be purged from the society, you this irredeemable victim of a failed society.

Shameless slime of a cunt. You and your paymaster will fail and you will lick your wounds in shame.

I know your type. People like you with no atom of a good sense of judgement and no usefulness will only be useful as manure for agricultural development.

Olodo jati jati!! Birds of the same feather flock together.... I am not surprised. When a child lacks ethical virtues and moral uprightness it shows.

I know how to handle your kind. Bring it on... Shameless hegoat!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by kolawoleibukun1: 7:35am On May 15, 2018
hehehe i just day laugh you because u no no wetin u day find. the only pity i have for u is that u are hoping on a hopeless man. oga u no fit stand the fire way u day start. u go run wen e begin flame. point of note, i am not a product of your soceity. we do not live in the same soceity. i live in modern world with everything well-structured in it. i understand ur plight and i no say e no easy to survive in penury.

I am not hindering sowore from become a president. if he becomes i am happy and if not i am happy. i am not supporting atiku sef. I am only saying so far so good he is the only popular figure aside Buhari. na u carry ur stink sef day dominate my mention. see me see wahala this night oh. abeg make i sleep wake up first. i don high small. and the phork wen i phork last night my penis skin tear. the tohto too tight. make we meet later. n we will handle each other well well
thatniceguy:

See this one o!! I am sure you are one of those rented crowed waiting to collect your ankara, 10kg rice and tin tomatoe.
What do you understand about nation building?

You are probably jobless with no future ambition... Little wonder you have joined the bandwagon of hopeless people with crass ignorance and poor mental awareness supporting a theif that has stolen from the common wealth of Nigeria.

It is unbelievable that a youth like your pitiable self can settle for a man who was indicted and whose accomplice was incarcerated in a civilised society. It only shows the decadence of our society of which you are a product of.

You are a waste of space and have no use in the future of this country. You should be purged from the society, you this irredeemable victim of a failed society.

Shameless slime of a cunt. You and your paymaster will fail and you will lick your wounds in shame.

I know your type. People like you with no atom of a good sense of judgement and no usefulness will only be useful as manure for agricultural development.

Olodo jati jati!! Birds of the same feather flock together.... I am not surprised. When a child lacks ethical virtues and moral uprightness it shows.

I know how to handle your kind. Bring it on... Shameless hegoat!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by thatniceguy: 2:53pm On May 15, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
hehehe i just day laugh you because u no no wetin u day find. the only pity i have for u is that u are hoping on a hopeless man. oga u no fit stand the fire way u day start. u go run wen e begin flame. point of note, i am not a product of your soceity. we do not live in the same soceity. i live in modern world with everything well-structured in it. i understand ur plight and i no say e no easy to survive in penury.

I am not hindering sowore from become a president. if he becomes i am happy and if not i am happy. i am not supporting atiku sef. I am only saying so far so good he is the only popular figure aside Buhari. na u carry ur stink sef day dominate my mention. see me see wahala this night oh. abeg make i sleep wake up first. i don high small. and the phork wen i phork last night my penis skin tear. the tohto too tight. make we meet later. n we will handle each other well well

Yeye pikin!! You dey Bleep ashi with no condom... shocked God helep you...
Anyway notin do u. I dey feel u.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by thatniceguy: 2:55pm On May 15, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:

One more thing, never underestimate the dreams of a youth. We see visions....
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by kolawoleibukun1: 6:12pm On May 15, 2018
na so. wetin day life? who die don die go. people way use condom still die.
see guy, i no get problem with sowore o. atiku no day gimme money oh. i never see am in person sef to talk of sharing any link with the guy. if you self run i go support u. i believe in doing it differently in this life cos the norm has proved ineffective for decades. atiku is a major embezzler and a notorious looter. but I like to day talk my own real. when sowore come out I was happy for real but once i see the set of people way him carry join body i weak. he is not reaching out to where the population day. he is not popular in the north or the east or south. not even in the west. i never hear any family or relative way seriously mention sowore name by mistake even till now. nobody don post anything tangible way resemble sowore for facebook sef. and am talking about my friendlist of about 800 friends and family oh. when nigerian niggiz for here never know wetin u day talk about. i chat with many expatriates here and the person way don mention sowore na in relation to Dino and the person is a clown.

for sowore to unseat a leader of corruption is the dream of a monkey to wear expensive suit. sowore cannot unseat an incumbent. it is not possible with Tinubu and all the top mafia in the north to fold arms and watch crocodile carry their bush meat enter water. Buhari no be Jonathan oh. This is a radical with a rigid mindset. he is an old man playing old politics. he rather make everybody die than to accept such defeat. this is his taste of power since he was casted out in the coup of 1983.

oga think again o. no be jonathan be this oh. for sowore to win, he needs to be far-reaching. he is not popular at allllllll. that name is only made popular by nairaland. kanu nwankwo will win more votes than sowore if he contests. i will tell you how this works. before sowore can make any tangible move he needs the unquestionable support of someone like OBJ. OBJ can help him win the hearts of some top underdogs who know the game. the next election is not by vote oh. to win this by vote u need a massive and convincing margin. one so clear that even Buhari go no say person day contest.
thatniceguy:

Yeye pikin!! You dey Bleep ashi with no condom... shocked God helep you...
Anyway notin do u. I dey feel u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) / #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC / Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.