Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures (48420 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheikh Mufti Menk After Jumu'ah Prayer (Picture) / Atiku Abubakar Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Visits Ooni Of Ife At His Palace In Osun State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by kolawoleibukun1: 6:14pm On May 15, 2018
You follow for youth? wetin lazy youths sabi? we no get youths for 9ja there. youths way dem day use 2k and a basket of salt buy their votes. laxy tins una try.
thatniceguy:

One more thing, never underestimate the dreams of a youth. We see visions....
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by thatniceguy: 8:07pm On May 15, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
na so. wetin day life? who die don die go. people way use condom still die.
see guy, i no get problem with sowore o. atiku no day gimme money oh. i never see am in person sef to talk of sharing any link with the guy. if you self run i go support u. i believe in doing it differently in this life cos the norm has proved ineffective for decades. atiku is a major embezzler and a notorious looter. but I like to day talk my own real. when sowore come out I was happy for real but once i see the set of people way him carry join body i weak. he is not reaching out to where the population day. he is not popular in the north or the east or south. not even in the west. i never hear any family or relative way seriously mention sowore name by mistake even till now. nobody don post anything tangible way resemble sowore for facebook sef. and am talking about my friendlist of about 800 friends and family oh. when nigerian niggiz for here never know wetin u day talk about. i chat with many expatriates here and the person way don mention sowore na in relation to Dino and the person is a clown.

for sowore to unseat a leader of corruption is the dream of a monkey to wear expensive suit. sowore cannot unseat an incumbent. it is not possible with Tinubu and all the top mafia in the north to fold arms and watch crocodile carry their bush meat enter water. Buhari no be Jonathan oh. This is a radical with a rigid mindset. he is an old man playing old politics. he rather make everybody die than to accept such defeat. this is his taste of power since he was casted out in the coup of 1983.

oga think again o. no be jonathan be this oh. for sowore to win, he needs to be far-reaching. he is not popular at allllllll. that name is only made popular by nairaland. kanu nwankwo will win more votes than sowore if he contests. i will tell you how this works. before sowore can make any tangible move he needs the unquestionable support of someone like OBJ. OBJ can help him win the hearts of some top underdogs who know the game. the next election is not by vote oh. to win this by vote u need a massive and convincing margin. one so clear that even Buhari go no say person day contest.

Dont be quick to judge. Sowore is popular everywhere there is an active student union on any federal and state campus.

His exploits, notorious activism during his days in student unionism, his sacrifice in being detained and tortured for his tenacious support for justice, truth and democracy is worthy of note.
Which non-major aspirant has pulled crowd and enthusiasm like he has recently? The answer is none!!
You need to see his support both home and abroad, he is waxing stronger by the day....

He is playing smart politics getting financial support from Nigerians from the diaspora and Nigerians at home.... He is really smart. And he is playing the game at the perfect time... Although he may not win, due to the animals in human skin in the north... but he will make a scar so deep that the politics as usual old hags will know that its just a matter of time that the youth will cease power from them.

It happens everywhere.... We are evolving.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by thatniceguy: 8:10pm On May 15, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
You follow for youth? wetin lazy youths sabi? we no get youths for 9ja there. youths way dem day use 2k and a basket of salt buy their votes. laxy tins una try.

You are telling me out of over 110 million youth in Nigeria and abroad there is no one you can follow? Guy dont be pessimistic.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by Tundeobama(m): 10:05pm On May 15, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
your father der. wetin concern me and ur useless politics? as APC day power so wetin u benefit from am? na nairaland ur pension day. oga go hand yourself if life don tire u. me n u no be mate. nonsense
who life tire from me and you with you hate speech I get paid fat working with Fg and I have my business.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by kolawoleibukun1: 4:52am On May 16, 2018
they should follow me instead. i dont trust anyone
thatniceguy:

You are telling me out of over 110 million youth in Nigeria and abroad there is no one you can follow? Guy dont be pessimistic.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by kolawoleibukun1: 4:56am On May 16, 2018
na una day steal our money na. na una day cause us accident. na una day cause poverty.

Tundeobama:

who life tire from me and you with you hate speech I get paid fat working with Fg and I have my business.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by kolawoleibukun1: 5:02am On May 16, 2018
bro make i no scatter ur mind oh. i just come here to have fun oh. i no mean to kill your spirit for a better tomorrow. anything for the change am in. I am actually speaking out on social injustice and prejudice.
i will keep watching. I pray buhari is unseated. if it will take sowore am in. but you need to give more awareness to the guy.
thatniceguy:

Dont be quick to judge. Sowore is popular everywhere there is an active student union on any federal and state campus.

His exploits, notorious activism during his days in student unionism, his sacrifice in being detained and tortured for his tenacious support for justice, truth and democracy is worthy of note.
Which non-major aspirant has pulled crowd and enthusiasm like he has recently? The answer is none!!
You need to see his support both home and abroad, he is waxing stronger by the day....

He is playing smart politics getting financial support from Nigerians from the diaspora and Nigerians at home.... He is really smart. And he is playing the game at the perfect time... Although he may not win, due to the animals in human skin in the north... but he will make a scar so deep that the politics as usual old hags will know that its just a matter of time that the youth will cease power from them.

It happens everywhere.... We are evolving.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by rockyh(m): 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
madone:
5000naira is worth standing under sun for
it's better than 100 for the primaries of apc
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures by Nwadiuto247: 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ofodirinwa:
Crowd in matching clothes = fake crowd

Look up your post and see how many nairalanders are supporting Atiku and how many are for Buhari. Its 460 against 40. The margin is getting wider. Doesnt that show you a glimpse of how people are seeing the Buhari government now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) / Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) / Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.