Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

2019: Bafarawa Reveals Why Buhari’s Re-election Will Be Difficult - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Bafarawa Reveals Why Buhari’s Re-election Will Be Difficult (1037 Views)

It’ll Be Disastrous If Tinubu Does Not Probe Buhari – Attahiru Bafarawa / Man Who Promised To Donate To Buhari’s Re-election Dies In Car Accident / I Didn’t Receive Any Salary For Eight Years As Sokoto Governor – Bafarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Bafarawa Reveals Why Buhari’s Re-election Will Be Difficult by 8Ebisco: 8:44pm On May 13, 2018
Former Sokoto State governor, Attahiru Dalhatu Bafarawa has stated that President Muhammadu Buhari’s re-election bid would be difficult in 2019 due to his failure to improve the living conditions of Nigerians.

Bafarawa who stated this in an interview with Garkuwa Radio, maintained that Buhari’s failed to improve the nation’s economy while the security situation has worsened in the past two years.

He, however, noted that the living standard of Nigerians had worsened in the last three years with wanton killings in some parts of the country.

The former governor said, “As far as I am concerned, it will not be easy for Buhari to win election in 2019. He has not fulfilled the promises made to the people while their living conditions have worsened.

“In fact, had it been he met the yearnings and aspirations of Nigerians, things would be easy for him and I will have no reason whatsoever to contest for the presidency.”

Bafarawa added that, “It is very disheartening that all those who supported Buhari to win the presidential election had been abandoned. Infact, his close associate, Malam Buba Galadima, is still in pains for being neglected by Buhari.

“I played a major role in the emergence of Buhari as the candidate of the defunct ANPP in 2003 but today we are no longer together.

“I have not decided whether to run for the presidency in 2019. Of course people have been urging me to contest but I will make my decision at the right time.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/2019-bafarawa-reveals-why-buharis-re.html

Re: 2019: Bafarawa Reveals Why Buhari’s Re-election Will Be Difficult by mustmust(m): 9:10pm On May 13, 2018
Bafarawa don't worry ...we all know his reelection will be impossible not even difficult set...thank you still

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Bafarawa Reveals Why Buhari’s Re-election Will Be Difficult by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 13, 2018
Difficult or impossible?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Bafarawa Reveals Why Buhari’s Re-election Will Be Difficult by yarimo(m): 12:31am On May 14, 2018
Thank God BAFARAWA is speaking for himself, and he is nobody right from his state. Sokoto state
Re: 2019: Bafarawa Reveals Why Buhari’s Re-election Will Be Difficult by yarimo(m): 12:32am On May 14, 2018
mustmust:
Bafarawa don't worry ...we all know his reelection will be impossible not even difficult set...thank you still
what do you mean by WE? Speak for yourself next time undecided
Re: 2019: Bafarawa Reveals Why Buhari’s Re-election Will Be Difficult by magoo10(m): 6:34am On May 14, 2018
The number of Nigerians that buhari have failed are more than the sycophants that are pushing him to recontest. Failure abounds for the daura born cattle rearer

(1) (Reply)

LASG To Begin N844bn 4th Mainland Bridge In June / Goodnews For President Buhari And APC / The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.