Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi (1040 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Threatens To Ban NURTW In Lagos If They Fail To Conduct Themselves / Beautiful Ladies Support Buhari And APC (Photos) / Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi by Dehinde360media: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
Senator Ayo Fasanmi, a chieftain of Yoruba socio-political organization, Afenifere has warned Yoruba groups to stop critiquing President Muhammadu Buhari’s bid for the second term.

Speaking on criticisms by some icon Yoruba leaders, Fasanmi praised  the Buhari administration........
FOR FULL DETAILS CLICK BELOW

http://www.dehinde360media.com.ng/2018/09/the-yorubas-will-regret-if-they-fail-to.html
Re: The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi by youngest85(m): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
Say.no to drugs, they won't listen. See what this one is saying now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi by iammo(m): 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
laughable fable!!, after northwest, southwest holds the highest number of eligible voters, zoning is between north and south. now show me a southern aspirant that can outwit, fashola, tinubu, osinbajo, and ambode. in a popular vote. if you doubt me?! then ask yourselves why katsina have produced two winners of presidential popular vote (Yaradua,PMB), and Ogun also have two popular vote winner(MKO,OBJ)
Re: The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
Subservient
Re: The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi by Merimental(m): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
d devil himsef has got die hard loyalists.
not surprised dis man is openly casting such bewildering tots 4rm d realm of darkness just to be rewarded by his master up norf.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi by iloveyou82(f): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
youngest85:
Say.no to drugs, they won't listen. See what this one is saying now
the ohaneze ndigbo will regret for encouraging the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist to be insulting buhari.
Common vice president, corrupt pdp will not give igbos.

3 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi by RevenGeMission: 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
Theyve been wired to listen to their elders even though they themselves know that those elders are illiterates , greedy and selfish

But because they hate the Fulani man , they choose to sniff soakaway level mess coming from their elders through one disappearing albino
than use their common sense

The train is moving , they haven't climbed aboard for the past 3 years and when they get left behind they'll be chanting they want Biafurooo

Nonsense people
iloveyou82:
the ohaneze ndigbo will regret for encouraging the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist to be insulting buhari.
Common vice president, corrupt pdp will not give igbos.

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi by Victornezzar: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Theyve been wired to listen to their elders even though they themselves know that those elders are illiterates , greedy and selfish

But because they hate the Fulani man , they choose to sniff soakaway level mess coming from their elders through one disappearing albino
than use their common sense

The train is moving , they haven't climbed aboard for the past 3 years and when they get left behind they'll be chanting they want Biafurooo

Nonsense people
How has ur region involvement in politics benefitted u??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi by mrbaba18(m): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
Even dis 1 is supporting a walking dead buhari i pity ur generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi by RevenGeMission: 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
Victornezzar:

I know we can't all get employed, but with stable power, good roads , good mega schools and Agric project, i'd say i have benefitted a lot more than the Potopoto land
Re: The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
mrbaba18:
Even dis 1 is supporting a walking dead buhari i pity ur generation

So much that your people need his generation land to earn a living
Re: The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi by fallout87: 3:39am On Sep 07, 2018
Stupid threats which show how corrupt this APC government and Buhari truly are.

In what world can you make these claims if you're truly in a democracy and not a dictatorship?

A democratically elected President is President of all people, not just those who take bribe or the abject poor whom a too uneducated to vote for their own best interest and believe in this fake man of integrity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 07, 2018
Senator Ayo Fasanmi, a chieftain of Yoruba socio-political organization, Afenifere has warned Yoruba groups to stop critiquing President Muhammadu Buhari’s bid for the second term

But the same Fasanmi is a senator benefitting from the largess while telling those whom have seen the living hell not to be critical, rather they should die in silence..

If only he lost one or two children to killings in benue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi by backnbeta(f): 5:06am On Sep 07, 2018
All of us can't sleep with our heads facing one direction sir sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi by olril17(m): 6:00am On Sep 07, 2018
RevenGeMission:

I know we can't all get employed, but with stable power, good roads , good mega schools and Agric project, i'd say i have benefitted a lot more than the Potopoto land
lol....in your alternate reality right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi by Victornezzar: 6:49am On Sep 07, 2018
RevenGeMission:

If ur talking about stable power.....Travel to Enugu and see for yourself

Good mega schools.....U have good mega schools and na east pass waec pass.....Our girls represented this country in the US and won

Agricultural project......Go to Anambra state and see how the state government is massively investing into rice farming

Where are guys benefitting from again cos av cleared ur doubt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi by conductor116: 7:42am On Sep 07, 2018
Victornezzar:

If ur talking about stable power.....Travel to Enugu and see for yourself

Good mega schools.....U have good mega schools and na east pass waec pass.....Our girls represented this country in the US and won

Agricultural project......Go to Anambra state and see how the state government is massively investing into rice farming

Where are guys benefitting from again cos av cleared ur doubt
At least human head is affordable in Obomoso, thanks to APC and Thiefnubuu cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi by Victornezzar: 7:45am On Sep 07, 2018
conductor116:

At least human head is affordable in Obomoso, thanks to APC and Thiefnubuu cheesy cheesy
Yessoo my brother

Na we we

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi by conductor116: 7:46am On Sep 07, 2018
Victornezzar:

Yessoo my brother

Na we we
Benefits of supporting Buhari cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi by Victornezzar: 7:50am On Sep 07, 2018
conductor116:

Benefits of supporting Buhari cheesy
Resurgent our Yoruba brother is already wailing on that thread saying we should leave Buhari to God

Hunger don reset baba brain taya cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi by QueenSekxy(f): 7:50am On Sep 07, 2018
conductor116:

grin

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi by MufasaRebirth: 8:00am On Sep 07, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Suffering and shmilling people, You guys have started again.....

So you are benefiting all these in south west?
South west wey we gather Dey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi by MufasaRebirth: 8:03am On Sep 07, 2018
I asked a fool, what have we(Yoruba)really benefited from this government since 2015, the fool said the appointment of osibanjo as Vp SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi by vanbonattel: 8:04am On Sep 07, 2018
Victornezzar:

By multiplying almajirins

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi by RevenGeMission: 8:24am On Sep 07, 2018
Enjoying and Having fun people , you have come again , How's the weather in Potor land
MufasaRebirth:

Suffering and shmilling people, You guys have started again.....

So you are benefiting all these in south west?
South west wey we gather Dey
Re: The Yorubas Will Regret, If They Fail To Support Buhari - Fasanmi by MufasaRebirth: 8:27am On Sep 07, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Enjoying and Having fun people , you have come again , How's the weather in Potor land
Sorry to disappoint ya, im a Yoruba boy full blood, but I won’t lie because I wanna support a lifeless being the real omoluabis are not taught to do that .

(1) (Reply)

BBC Hausa Service -PDP Is Winning / Atiku Reveals Agenda For Nigeria 2019 / I Am IPOB, But We Are Trashing Buhari Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.