Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) (49496 Views)

Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) / Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Hangs Out With The Boys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by 99miles(m): 4:29pm On May 14, 2018
Because of this Yahoo fraudsters PayPal wouldn't allow money to be paid to Nigerian accounts, which has caused untold hardship to legitimate business people like us............ I regret spending my over 47k voting for this Efe of a boy.
Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by ShawnMcJoe: 4:32pm On May 14, 2018
A lot of lives have actually been ruined by these fraudsters. Some victims end considering suicide...the yahoo boys don't care, so heartless...why should we encourage this

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 4:33pm On May 14, 2018
But na true
Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by itsmeurLady(f): 4:36pm On May 14, 2018
Josh44s:

80% of Nigerians both Educated and Illiterate are Naturally senseless. He asked a question and I can’t believe Nigerians sees it as his opinion. Am tired of this country, it’s citizens and everything, even the air breathe in Nigeria tire me. I am just tired abeg.

I tire too sef grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 4:37pm On May 14, 2018
99miles:
Because of this Yahoo fraudsters PayPal wouldn't allow money to be paid to Nigerian accounts, which has caused untold hardship to legitimate business people like us............ I regret spending my over 47k voting for this Efe of a boy.

Link me up make PayPal na old skool
Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:37pm On May 14, 2018
This is a rhetorical question please do not crucify him
Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:43pm On May 14, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
so, there is justification to scamming? Efe is not wise at all

Efe only asked a question. You can read it again for you to understand
Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by emelda86(f): 4:49pm On May 14, 2018
All work na work whether yahoo yahoo or bank work or polithiefcian work na the work wey them sabi abeg....
Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by emelda86(f): 4:50pm On May 14, 2018
99miles:

Jesu!!! U mean am ha...u are the true son of the soil
Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by olutop(m): 4:57pm On May 14, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
on a serious note,d guy yarn truth
Chai!....Nigeria is in a big mess if some1 can reason in the line of Efe, I pray you wake up tomorrow morning and find out that all your life savings has been taken by a Somalian citizen, you will be damn happy shey....
Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by olutop(m): 5:00pm On May 14, 2018
Ghostmode2two:

Efe only asked a question. You can read it again for you to understand
No sensible human being should reason that way, that was how Bokoharam startd by asking rhetorical question and we all kept quite...He need to start asking sensible questions
Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by SwayB(m): 5:10pm On May 14, 2018
Those replies grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by benqo01(m): 5:19pm On May 14, 2018
Efe Efe how many times did i call you.....stop this internet stupidity..i have spoke o
Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2018
olutop:

Chai!....Nigeria is in a big mess if some1 can reason in the line of Efe, I pray you wake up tomorrow morning and find out that all your life savings has been taken by a Somalian citizen, you will be damn happy shey....
guy,who is d lesser evil between a politician and a yahoo yahoo guy
Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Kmaestro(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2018
goldbim:
Efe has used his own hands to rub petrol on his body!!.I just hope he won't get burnt beyond recognition by the time they finished dealing with his career .. lipsrsealed
Punchline, well done my sister

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by userplainly(m): 6:13pm On May 14, 2018
Stop being biased! someone said Nigeria's GDP will surge if Yahooo did not exist...with wat job or productivity?? wen everyone becomes Petty electrician, welder, tailor, taxi driver, spare part salesboy, carpenter, mechanic and finally bricklayer!... all petty! with ur 2.1 u'll working as a teacher earning 7k..... while The Elites host parties! buy private jets flaunts it! politicians Disburse cash among themselves from local govt to Senate!.... workers r being dropped like flies!.... I would've said u all are stupid but that will be like a compliment!.. politicians already made that fact known during each campaign... we were on a state of Austerity! do you think America will come n help? give u food every week! live in idp camps becos u definitely will not stay in ur village house wen u can't eat anymore! some of u have not seen suffer! ... I actually wished there was no Yahoo so u can see wat anarchy n Chaos means! .... rape! robbery! rituals! death! riots! looting will plague us n we shouldn't forget that Nigeria has ethnic issues, religious issues.. all add to the mix! I WANT TO SEE THOSE THAT WILL LIVE TO TELL THE STORY!..... the old men in power don't see u as human being! they will trump you with the army and police! civil war will erupt because the youths cover 75% of Nigeria's population!...... OGA MA SCHOOL ALL OF ONA! ….. how many of u will be ready to die for the freedom of Nigeria from the ruling powers ( not party cos tis the same people decamping n re_camping).... how many of you Hypocrites will stay n get shoot when ballot looters come?? ..... Make God punish ona! E_cowards!... like the cheap protest by Charlie boy are even recognized!......... Politicians turn ur heads from the real problem! ...
Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by olutop(m): 6:16pm On May 14, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
guy,who is d lesser evil between a politician and a yahoo yahoo guy
There is nothing like lesser evil in people that make others commit suicide and cause depression, Bad politicians and yahoo boys are all devils that we shud all speak against
Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by userplainly(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2018
olutop:

There is nothing like lesser evil in people that make others commit suicide and cause depression, Bad politicians and yahoo boys are all devils that we shud all speak against

The people that you say commit suicide don't give a sh!t about Africa or the black race! ....can anyone remember Rwanda? they watch a whole country destroy itself! a whiteman said " even we showed them what's happening in Africa right now they'll say "oh how sad" and they have their breakfast and live their daily lives".......... Stop acting like you care oga... u jus transferring aggression!
Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Oxtertee(m): 6:23pm On May 14, 2018
Reeefe:

which one be elefe again ??
grin
Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by olutop(m): 6:41pm On May 14, 2018
userplainly:

The people that you say commit suicide don't give a sh!t about Africa or the black race! ....can anyone remember Rwanda? they watch a whole country destroy itself! a whiteman said " even we showed them what's happening in Africa right now they'll say "oh how sad" and they have their breakfast and live their daily lives".......... Stop acting like you care oga... u jus transferring aggression!
I am not a Barbarian, I care about every single human life, two wrongs can neva make a right...I see every1 as bn unique, I dnt generalize humans
Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by userplainly(m): 6:45pm On May 14, 2018
olutop:

I am not a Barbarian, I care about every single human life, two wrongs can neva make a right...I see every1 as bn unique, I dnt generalize humans

Fantasy!
Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Deltatoto: 6:51pm On May 14, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
so, there is justification to scamming? Efe is not wise at all
if ur president can scam u with 1$-1#,fuel to be sold 45#,3m jobs to be created,refineries to start working 3 months after coming onboard,don’t u think every Nigerian is a scammer?
Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by spiritedtete: 8:16pm On May 14, 2018
So EFE can be this dumb.... lol. It is not today anyway.
Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 14, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
That statement certainly makes no iota of sense.

He sounds like the type that would turn a blind eye to a daughter's waywardness because she's bringing money into the home. What's bad is bad and should be condemned. If you can't condemn, then at least don't encourage it.

Exactly!

It's so sad that the mind of an average youth of this country have been rewired with fraud/corruption. It's just for an opportunity to present itself. Only a lower percentage can be said to be immune from that cancerous mind.

To do business with a foreigner comes with trust issues because of this menace.

How did we get to this level as a nation? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by martinlooter(m): 10:45pm On May 14, 2018
[quote author=Throwback post=67555046]
Those who complete the assignment should be given 20yrs jail term (since we want 14yrs jail term for those whose sexual behaviour is with their own freak kind who do not hurt anyone who is not willing).

You seemed pained and frustrated for the punishment destined for your kind. I am still trying to understand the connection between Efe's comment and your problem with the 14 years meted to you and your homosexual fiends. What makes you think they don't hurt those who are not willing.
Abeg sister, enter backseat. Sleep with a fellow guy, get 14 years, stop trying to justify your act and creating excuses for your fellow homosexual sisters.
Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Throwback: 10:50pm On May 14, 2018
[quote author=martinlooter post=67566995][/quote]

LOL!

So you think I am homosexual because I think a society that wants to imprison 2 same-sex people who choose to do to themselves what they consensually desire, should imprison for longer the thieving criminals who take what is owned by others?

If indeed you are still trying to understand the analogy on why one "crime" that does not affect anyone else like suicidal attempt, would have such lengthy jailterm, while a crime that robs people of their life's toil and savings would be celebrated, then you need to continue with religion where your brain or rational thought is not required
Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by martinlooter(m): 10:50pm On May 14, 2018
Throwback:

Those who complete the assignment should be given 20yrs jail term (since we want 14yrs jail term for those whose sexual behaviour is with their own freak kind who do not hurt anyone who is not willing).

You seemed pained and frustrated for the punishment destined for your kind. I am still trying to understand the connection between Efe's comment and your problem with the 14 years meted to you and your homosexual fiends. What makes you think they don't hurt those who are not willing.
Abeg sister, enter backseat. Sleep with a fellow guy, get 14 years, stop trying to justify your act and creating excuses for your fellow homosexual sisters.

Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:17pm On May 14, 2018
angelbulksms:

Exactly!

It's so sad that the mind of an average youth of this country have been rewired with fraud/corruption. It's just for an opportunity to present itself. Only a lower percentage can be said to be immune from that cancerous mind.

To do business with a foreigner comes with trust issues because of this menace.

How did we get to this level as a nation? angry

Been asking this question, too. Too many people are just aiding and abetting evil in one way or the other!
Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by martinlooter(m): 11:44pm On May 14, 2018
Throwback:

LOL!

So you think I am homosexual because I think a society that wants to imprison 2 same-sex people who choose to do to themselves what they consensually desire, should imprison for longer the thieving criminals who take what is owned by others?

There are several offences that require the comparison you're making. Eg. Nigeria punishes Armed Robbery by death, but punishes Murder by Life Imprisonment, you didn't make this comparison, or that Nigeria punishes sexual harassment by gender, but this one of homosexualism readily came to your mind. It sure shows where your pain lies.
Take it easy, repent and stop pretending. How can pretend not to love this beautiful creatures of God. Please look below and appreciate God.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Throwback: 11:50pm On May 14, 2018
martinlooter:

There are several offences that require the comparison you're making. Eg. Nigeria punishes Armed Robbery by death, but punishes Murder by Life Imprisonment, you didn't make this comparison, or that Nigeria punishes sexual harassment by gender, but this one of homosexualism readily came to your mind. It sure shows where your pain lies.
Take it easy, repent and stop pretending. How can pretend not to love this beautiful creatures of God. Please look below and appreciate God.

Think whatever you like.

Have you asked yourself why no one has been convicted with that foolish law? No one will ever be convicted because it was prepared just to satisfy religious doofus like you. Any attempt to use it will result in a supreme court battle that would certainly throw the law into the dustbin.

Whatever 2 freaks of nature do to themselves does not hurt you, so I don't understand why it is pricking your skin that I made such analogy.

A nation that cares so much about what does not hurt those who are not sexually oriented in such way, but does not care to make laws over the activities of those whose crime actually hurt the innocent citizen.

And I do love such beautiful creatures. Stop trying to convert me to the heterosexual I already am.
Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by jbtobsyn(m): 12:47am On May 15, 2018
MaestroID:
Warri..... Warri..... Warri....

Don't know if the sense he was trying to make was sensible enough to Him.. Even though not Everyone will agree to him. But Efc doesn't and will never go after the real Criminals in our society.

I am not in anyway in support of the ills and crime of the yahoo Boiz and what they do, but I the economy itself is as bad as it is.. And until Jesus comes (Forgive me for calling his holy name) Nigeria isn't going anywhere better.
Just because our leaders are corrupt doesn't mean we should continue in their ways
Re: Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:46am On May 15, 2018
olutop:

No sensible human being should reason that way, that was how Bokoharam startd by asking rhetorical question and we all kept quite...He need to start asking sensible questions
What was the first question Boko Haram asked? l would love to know. Your president that said that the dog and the baboon will bath in blood and we have so much blood bath in the land all by killer herdsmen. What did you do and he is till in power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) / Bobrisky Arrested By Lagos Police For Assaulting A Lady Who Was Filiming Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.